i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan30
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures for /sg/
His story here
>2 SAA soldiers executed by IS in Palmyra
>Syrian opposition rumors regarding Assad’s health prove false
>SAA 6km from Albab
>30+ IS terrorists killd in DeZ today in airstrikes
>SAA repelled IS attack on its position around T4 airbase
>SAA full control of Wadi Barada, 3500 militants granted amnesty, the rest- bussed to Idlib
>Workers sent to fix al-Fijeh Springs and restore the water supply to 5m people
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C3btmmJWQAIgOdw.jpg:large
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826127312190111746
youtube.com/watch?v=ApjvU9tww4k
youtube.com/watch?v=WTNeEYlO3Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ogQzkZVol4
youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made this thread to remind you that your pic is not average Syrian, it's an average Pole.

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

fuck I was just done updating OP

>Homsibro dropping the truth bombs
Wow. how will /sg/ ever recover?

First for الموت لاسرائيل

Did you even read the post?

>beheaded and burning because theyre not sunni
Hes clearly not talking about the Syrian government, but about the rebelshits, there

Death to Israel!
Death to America!

Ayy sorry buddy~

Oh well heres the video I converted for my OP

demolinari @demolinari 39m
Video of an anti-ship cruise missile launched by Houthi/Saleh forces targeting a Saudi frigate off the coast of #Mokha #Taiz. #Yemen

RECENT MAPS
>E Aleppo/alBab Jan 30
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3btmmJWQAIgOdw.jpg:large

Developments Jan 30
>HOUTHIS HIT SAUDI SHIP OFF TAIZ COAST
>Tiger Forces & friends capture one town north of, and one town south of Kuweires airbase, E.Aleppo. Contrary to some reports, Aran (south of al-Bab) was not taken
>Amnesty/reconciliation agreement goes into effect in town Ghabaghib, Daraa
>Some clashes reported in eastern Daraa
>Wadi Barada pocket was cleared, some militants going to Idlib today

تمتص ديك بلدي، حمصي

Actually he was generally talking about Syria and telling Germananon to stop romanticizing Syria as some kind of a paradise.

Nigger what the fuck, you think we think Syria is a paradise? Its still a third world middle eastern country

Death to this particular PolanPoster! Preferably by slipping on a dildo and falling down the stairs! I'm not that picky, though!

How do you know he's Homsibro?

Harsh!

homsi is still in the anger phase

I'll settle for a sprained anus.

Why not in the pussy though?
الله أكبر :^)

nothing really happened?

Houthis are absolute madmen.

#BREAKING

Houthis destroyed a Saudi Al Maddina-class frigate

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826127312190111746

WHAT
THE
FLYING
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=ApjvU9tww4k

Because watching people fall down the stairs with a dildo in their ass is hot, okay?

In the video I just posted u can see huge explosion.

Just imagine all the money the houthis bombed to shit. If the Saudis just bought them khat for a tenth of that, they probably could've settled the conflict already.

I love this video. Houthi production at its best.

You can tell the camera is in a tiny boat right next to the water. There are two different angles of the ship, one near and one far, there's either 2 Houthi boats on opposite sides or the cameraman drove up for a better angle.

If we had audio they'd be cheering and bumping nasheed on their phones.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WTNeEYlO3Iw
Pretty based desu

based suheil is based

you really have no life don't you

saudis got rekt
nicely done yemen heroes

No, it wasn't me talking to him. it was a swede and german anons telling him Syria is not that bad and he should stop complaining, so he shut them up.

He said in that thread earlier.

thanks, fancy

yeah but ship doesnt look damaged after explosion

Still I feel sorry for the engineers in machine room.
Fuck the captain and all the navigators but why the engineers ;_;

They hit the chopper on the deck.

Man, I just want to give Homsi a hug :(

General, the ship probably is now out of service.

wtf I love the houthis now

This really is an edgy underage thing to say though, Syrian or not. False flag or 14 year old idea of history.

>based suheil is based
He could lose some weight tbqhfamalam
Alright, whatever flows your boat.

Is this the 6th or 7th ship the Houthis have hit?

sup /sg/

missed this, thx!

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures for /sg/
His story here →

i just said he should consider that he's not starving, getting necklaced for having the wrong ethnicity or having his arms chopped off by jungle militia because he was vaccinated by government personal that came to his shitty straw hut village. If he wants to play the "whose live is shittier" game he'll loose against about 2 billion people.

>you really have no life don't you
They really, really don't.

>Alright, whatever floats your boat.

i only saw the video of that catamaran transport ship that burned out after a AShM hit. There were other claims but no evidence i think.

Homsi, ARE YOU ALIVE?!?!

Right on the engine room/ transmission

Not enough for sinking but thats a lot of things to fix, I doubt there is no damage, probably limped/towed back to port

Imagine every man who is grieved at anything or discontented tobe like a pig which is sacrificed and kicks and screams.

Like this pig also is he who on his bed in silence laments thebonds in which we are held. And consider that only to the rational animalis it given to follow voluntarily what happens; but simply to follow isa necessity imposed on all.

Sure, there's shittier places. it's all relative. but I guess you could sense why he'd be depressed and pessimistic after after 6 years of war without steady supply of water/electricity/food etc.

Why are Egypt posters so rare?

lol excellent

ud think saudis would be monitoring the surroundings of the ship with thermals, huh?

saudee lmao

wait, is this homsi, or thirsty?
They share the depression, but thristy is a pepeposter, so I'd assume it's him?
If it's you thirsty, are you so down because of the ban of Syrians in America?

Why Europe or America can not intervene Turkey? I don't mean like a coup or military shit. Educational maybe. If Turkey could be a modern, secular, 'European' country, wouldn't be better for all?

Hello. I'm here

No I'm not down cause of the ban cause I was never going to Murcia also it's a temporary ban

youtube.com/watch?v=6ogQzkZVol4

secular turkey wont be a slave country

So you want civil war like syria? Actually there will be in anyway, why dont we do it now?

because turkey isnt important enough to europe

We used to go 6 months without seeing a Syrian flag. Since the first really regular Damask-user started posting, there has been a noticeable uptake including Homs guy.
Now there are Syrians in every thread, sometimes more than one.

It seems like /sg/ is being spread on Syrian social net by some patient zero. Do our syria anons have some connection to one another online?

problem whit you turk is you have a large un educated population in the East and they are very tribal. even if you give them money they still keep there group mentality that is the case whit the Chechen that is the case for Anatolia and the rest.

I am O.A.T.S

I don't give a fuck about the ban.
I thought it was only for refugees though.

Fuck Homsi

Didn't you once say that you wanted to go to america and even talked to that syrian immigrant in the US once about how to get there best? And if it wasn't you, then who was it?

Oats or homsi

I remember that Syrian living there but it wasn't me

polan bro do you have a 110 kv power line map of syria?
i can find the power stations in idlib but cant follow the power lines google maps is shit

I wonder if you'll ever treat people in the same hospital.
If you do - please don't kill the patient.

>t. i know nothing about turkey

let me fix it for you
we have lots of uneducated people everywhere. east is just monkey tribe area. they are not human

I may have lost some files, only one I see is this diagram.

We don't have any connection to each other yet

But you know I miss being the only Syrian here. I used to get a lot of (You)s cause of my flag :^( now I have to go to other threads to shitpost so I can have some (You)s

Oats and homsi are med students. I'm just a regular guy whose department got shit tons of qts but not very bright future

>polan bro do you have a 110 kv power line map of syria?
>i can find the power stations in idlib but cant follow the power lines google maps is shit

What do I have to blow up to let the lights go out in Gov. areas?

who sells to who?

>I have to go to other threads to shitpost so I can have some (You)s
Topkek
Try

I feel like thirsty will kill quite some of his patients
Oh wow. I think back then I didn't even realise we had two syrianposters

Homsi is still alive btw. he's just on really late, mostly.

a
i
r
y
s
s
airyssAssyria
s
s
y
r
i
a

Nah, it's not about selling power, it's a diagram of power grids between ME countries.

I have absolutely no idea what my future after graduation will be.

hello sandnigger

We will never be slaves. Also 80 million population is a huge number to go in full scale civil war. I don't give a fuck about dying muzzies or some k*rds but this country had so much potential. We will regret it in maybe 10 years tho. Also we are 'independent' right? Living in a dream which will eventually turn into a nightmare.

Trying to get where exactly is this training site of nusra. its near 110 KV power lines and some small road in the blue in front of the buildings there is some sort of a canals dug
video :youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k&has_verified=1

>I have absolutely no idea what my future after graduation will be.
Yesterday I've talked to medicine student here and she said she'll most likely hit Canada after the graduation because doctors are paid 3 times less here than there and also because our healthcare system is so retarded, that literally doctors can't save lives.
You're not alone :^)

This country is full of plebs, If we dont plan our future and control our country, we ll live independent wars every 100-150 years. Wtf man, erdoğan's moves are completely nonsense. Jew puppet piece of shit erDOGan

We have lots of uneducated people not only in East. Also education does not change anything if Turkish youth brainwashed into Islam or any other religion,cult whatever you name. Half of our youth is ISIS tier muzzies and the other half is Americanized materialists.

I hear you. I'm lucky, though. I can hop into pretty much any thread, shitpost, and get a bunch of posters going
>JEWS BTFO!!!
It used to be scary, now it's just funny.

>Jew puppet piece of shit erDOGan
wew. reported to MİT.

Turkey is a dog shit country slipping into bigger dogshit. Every Turk wants to leave.

I did and I started shitposting in /mena/ but fucking hell Arabs are absolute shit tier

>inb4 you're an Arab

I know but I can't comprehend their stupidity also its mostly people from Morocco and I can't understand shit from their version of Arabic

Well hello there fellow sandnigger

I know. I wanted to post yesterday but I knew I was going to shitpost and he seemed going through one of "realization of reality" phases so I decided to go shitpost in Sup Forums instead

Our flags are (You)s magnets

i just hope for you that diaspora turks are nothing like turks in turkey or you're doomed anyway

We paid the price of Independency 100 years ago but we didn't pay the price of Democracy. Most of the secular, nationalist Turks aim should be get an high education in Europe or America( as no education in Turkey) and come back to Turkey.

i cant wait for you guys to go to shit, here we have so many goatfucker muslims who see Turkey as the saviour for the muslim ummah especially when you were all 'anti assad'

Erdogan has already had to do a 360 but it will get worse one day

only reason i cant wait is just to laugh in their faces

hallo mazafaka

i used to lurk on Sup Forums for sometime before i got here
never met the other syrians , i didn't even know there were any on Sup Forums

I'm quite sure it's not a training camp, it's just an area of clashes that's used as a spot to train now.
It won't work like the last one did I think.
If you want to try though, here's a map.

i always get
>pretty much a non country
even tho that is pretty much a non argument most of the times
in /sg/ i get
>PKK SHILL
a lot unfortunately

diaspora Turks are very uneducated and mostly they are from Eastern region. Also they do not improve themselves even after 50 years.

Long time no see, pals

You actually right about paying the price of democracy it makes sense. Actually we dont need democracy, as you can see democrasy is not good in country like us. We need parliement system coming from elite families. Giving the vote right to plebs is the most stupid thing in the current world, for example; Trump. lol

Turkey is not an islamic country. Ummah is doomed already. Don't worry we go shit every 20 years.

Wow you can tell this was made by a muzzie

>and mostly they are from Eastern region.
i don't know man, kurds are more cancerous than the avarage turk diaspora but the nationalist turk diaspora is numerous and even worse than kurds

>nusra
>map of Iraq
you're a genius, aren't you? :^)

also, /sg/ has never "called on an airstrike", stop spreading this BS

Wrong pic again, sorry.

Yo

Why? What does Belgium have to do with PKK?