APOLOGIZE

>Israel should apologize for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's praise for U.S. President Donald Trump's plans to build a wall on the Mexican border.

KIKES APOLOGIZE NOW

reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15E1TD

Never Paco

this thread is bait, enjoy fishing for replies, OP

I think Mexico's right cheeky considering they have a wall along their southern border lads.

Where were you when the kikes joined the side of Sup Forums?

I'm loving this timeline

They know they are fucked if they can't continue to leech off the US. Mexico's infrastructure is a mess and most of their feds are on the cartel payroll. If they don't put up resistance to the wall, heads will literally roll.

I'm with Israel this time

yes, i'm from israel i apologize on behalf of the racist american "president" trun

>Israel
>bending the knee

kek Jews still haven't apologized for killing Christ, what makes you think they'll apologize to a 3rd world shithole like Mexico?

>Mexico is actually taking on Israel

Welp, it was nice knowing you, Mexico. In 3 months you will have a (((rebellion))) that will require an (((international coalition))) to liberate e you.

PREPARE FOR ENRICHMENT YOU FILTHY WETBACKS

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHA

>Sup Forums memes take over the international politics

Fuck, just what I don't want, a feeling of affinity with the kikes

tacos are about to get hummus`d

Well Mexico is about to have a (((coup))).

Blue pilled faggots
They dont even know jooz control the planet
This is what they get for not lurking on Sup Forums

hes trying to save israel.

wont work though.

Breaking news Mexico deemed racist for not meeting diversity quota. Somalian refugees are now being shifted from their destination in Italy to the Gulf of Mexico

they dont have a wall that was just an internet myth

some mexican newspapers have argued that they should build one but it currently doesnt exist