THEY ONLY CAUSE A LITTLE BIT OF DEATH

WTF I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aklBK9uRe1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys shill

so how high is the chance of dying in an attack by a christian cauasian terrorist?

>not even a length of time included
how can anybody take CNN take seriously?

REMINDER

ThIS IS WAR

Sup Forums IS THE NERVOUS CENTER FOR THE "ALT RIGHT" (just a useful term for the ideas here) AND AS SUCH IS THE FRONT LINE IN THIS INFORMATION WAR.

THE US IS IN A 'SOFT' CIVIL WAR CURRENTLY. IT IS BEING FOUGHT WITH IDEAS AND MEMES. WE MUST STAND VIGILANT.

AND PICK UP GUNS FOR WHEN THIS SHIT TURNS HOT.

0.00003% (% of what, seconds not dying vs dying?) are a small price to pay for all the cultural enrichment like child rape gangs.
Love Muslims now.

I wish they would use that statistic when the left tries banning AR-15s.

>christian cauasian terrorist?

10000% obviously mostly by white cis males who voted trump

what are the chances of getting my legs blown off?

what is .01% of .02%?

anyway that's now much of a chance you have of being killed in a mass shooting

guess we don't need gun control after all

my chance of my tax dollars going to waste benefit these sandkike subhumans, who have no claim to this land or my money whatsoever: 100.0000000000%

Just came here to see if it was posted.
What the fuck is this?

>you only have a 0.0003% of dying to a muslm
#notallmuslims
>you have a 0.00x% chance of getting shot
#allguns

tfw more chance of being killed by a foreign-born terrorist than winning a lottery

Foreign born.

So that guy who shot up a night club in Florida... I believe he was US born.
Fake news strikes again.

There's no such thing as "chance"; either you will be killed by a terrorist or you won't. That means either 100% or 0%. Nobody get's partially killed.

It's not the foreign born muzzies we are worried about its the second and third generation homegrown jihadis that we want to prevent.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
There is a war in Yemen, being waged by Saudi. Change the meme.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

0.000001 chance of getting struck by lightning

doesn't mean im gonna go jogging in a lightning storm

>t. Muhammad

Funny that was the same case before Muslims actually invaded Europe before.

>doesn't mean im gonna go jogging in a lightning storm

What the fuck? You're scared of a lighting storm faggot? I can understand not climbing a flag pole but not going outside? KEK

Whoever wrote that has a 100% chance to be deported.

Thanks Trump, he's why that percentage won't be going up any in the future

how is this shilling you fucktard?

kek

get this trending on twitter

Wtf I love barbaric 7th century totalitarian desert ideologies founded by schizophrenic child rapists now

>chance of CNN telling you real news
0.00000000%

What about robbed, attacked or sexually assaulted by one? Betchya that percentage will increase a bit more.

[citation needed]

It's not about Terrorism. It's about the degradation of our culture and like a lot of rape

>Chances of western society changing dramatically due to rise in religious extremism
Rising

youtube.com/watch?v=aklBK9uRe1U

Lol propably as true as the polls they did on the election.
Fuck CNN! Let them go bankrupt.

exactly. i know no muzzie is gonna kill me, but families of them and other third worlders will ruin social cohesion

>CNN still thinks trivial information is relevant on any topic

Let me go find a video of guy dying because he fell. Better crawl everywhere bro

Everything else going to shit is fine but if my chances of directly dying are low it's okay! I love muslims now!

crawling is much more dangerous

>CNN has now resorted to being College Liberal tier of professionalism

No its not

and
>(((foreign-born))))
as if it's any fucking better these niggers have 10 kids and one of those 10 murder 100 people. i honest to god hate these lying kikes so so much.

Someone should show this to families of 9/11 victims. Eh, it was wildly unlikely, why disapprove of their religion that demanded that do it? Be a good goy.

you would get trampled and you would destroy your hands and knees

Let us work to make it 0.00000001%

SHH GOYIM WE ARE SAFE. JUST KEEP BRINGING THE SHEKELS...GOOD.....GOOD.

Is there a way we can increase that %?

I don't want to be racist.

>So lets raise that number!!!!!

>destroy your hands and knees

How do you destroy your hands and feet by crawling? AND how does this kill you? Also nobody will trample you in your house why would you leave your house you might get shot? Crawling is better because you cant fall and hit your head and die

Lovely, it appears that Trumps policies are working then.

100% of CNN employees and media industry members need to die painfully, how's that for a fucking statistic?

CNN: not understanding conditional probability

I have a 1E-22 chance of dying from scorpion bites in my cold climate.

let's bring in more scorpions.

>(((CNN)))

these guys continue pushing their leftist agenda?

>The amount of white people dying due to terrorism is way to low, let's have more muslims to make sure it's on non-racist levels.
Muh sides.

concrete is rough

It's actually 50%
You either get killed by a mudslime or you don't

Let's make it 0%

This faggot has concrete floors. kek. You must also be a soft cuck if your hands and knees would explode on slight contact with it

Now show the chances of being raped in europe by one

>you have a one in 3.3 million of being killed by a foreign terrorist so who cares if terrorist attacks happen here it's not like stopping all of them REALLY matters
Fucking FUCK, CNN is a pathetic news source

What are the stats for getting killed by a Muslim terrorist in a country with a high Muslim population?

your a idiot

>foreign-born
How convenient, leaving out all the home-grown terrorism by 2nd generations

And now multiply that by 10 and thats the BBC rape statistic of Jewmerica

>a idiot
>a

kek Good one Tyrone

How much does that risk increase when we import 2 million refugees?

Tell that to 9/11 victims.

How hard is it to understand that our land is our fucking land, we don't want or need Muslim immigrants.

"So why not risk it?!"

How do these people not realize how fucking retarded they are?

easiest bait of my life ;)

>I baiteds u to shitpost wit me :D:D:DD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cringe go back to Ieddit

fuck off phoneposter

Considering everything is their fault? 100% (in the minds of liberals)

4u

A what now?

My chances from dying by a lion is that low to well living in Texas.

>David Rosenberg
>Rosenberg

Why is it that everytime I open an article like this I go straight to the name?

>129i

thats alot of 0.00003%

Now lets post nigger crime statistics.

>b-but statistics are racist

>your chance of dying in the Holocaust = 0%

Huhhh, Nazis must have been good guys then - CNN

>tfw in sweden about 25% chance of being raped by a muslim

the risk of dying of global warming is even lower yet they spend trillions on it and never stop talking about it

>since 9/11
every time LMAO.

autism

I like how they added no specific timeframe for this statistics

I like how they added no data to back it up

I like how they gloss over the fact muslim terrorism is frequently foiled and add extra load and cost to the police and intelligence agencies. So the problem is bigger than the damage.

I like how they gloss over the fact we simply don't have all too many foreign muslims around and they are a minority especially in the U.S.A.. Which means less foreign muslim attacks. And we should keep it that way.

>foreign born

I like how they excluded Muhammads terrorist son Muhammad because that alone more than doubles the probability in most countries

I like how they give no context. Thats should be more likely than the chance of getting 5 right numbers out of 49 in the Lottery

>being killed is the only thing that matters

9/11 effected everyone in this fucking country not just the ones who died. Every time I go to the airport and have to get my balls X-rayed it's because of what muslims did on 9/11

this, it has nothing to do just with how many people die.

it has to do with the rot caused by the fact that nobody wants to fucking stand up to these jihadist anti-western cocksuckers and their anti-american anti-European mentality

fUCK THEM

>since 9/11

People killed by Nazis since 1946: 0
People killed by any other group ever in history: ~1 or greater

woah...

chance of becoming an Islamic republic 50/50

t. CNN

only real factual numbers here

Literally this. This needs to be shoved in the faces of far right pantshitters every single day they open their dirty mouths about Islam.

Donald Dumbfuckers will believe any Trumped up statistic as long as it supports their grotesque world view. Time to break the conditioning.

Okay.. let's see.. 0.00003% of chance. Considering this basically ignored the nationality of the reader, i'll understand that it just made a statistic based on every person on the globe, because the chance of the United States/Europe and Africa should be the same, right? it's not like one is being the focus of attacks. It's not like those terrorists are focusing the western world; they just randomly attack people. They wake up one day and think "you know what? we should bomb China".

>chances of being killed in terrorist attack is low
>so, let's just bring those numbers up!!!

Oh well fuck me they actually did give a link to a source hidden further down inside the link.

Timeframe for probability:

1975 - 2015
-

TOP KEK

Oh, almost forgot: "foreign-born terrorist" is just a way to exclude the people that are born in the shitholes where terrorists are made.

(((CNN))) don't believe their lies

>no mention of how much time
Basically a graph with no Y axis, so...not a graph.

Why don't you love muslims, Sup Forums? You only have a tiiiiny chance of being beheaded by one.

Kek this is why i love Sup Forums