Scotland wants to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/826028495226679298
twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/826038795107725312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they don't.

I doubt sincerely a second leave vote will work out for the snp.

No they don't
>i'm scottish

Op, you of all people should know that polls show nothing, votes do. Brexit and Trump's victory are fine examples, other than that, this thread is Bait.

Could result in a potentially heavy blow for Labour
Might not be bad after all

I am Scottish and can confirm we want to leave.

English are cunts, no one likes them.

Fuck off traitor.

Considering how English have a history of being horrible to the Scots, I don't blame them wanting to leave

>Europe Elects

Yes they want and it's probably the best for them

They were only afraid of not being able to join the EU if they left but now that the UK left it's the same shit and they have nothing to lose

Pretty sure that poll would swing to the nos if it was taken inside a voting booth.

Why the fuck would they leave the only way the EU would take them is spite and then they would be slaves to the EU. The EU would treat them like shit.

Labor is already fucked. They are falling apart and if they make a stand against Brexit in the vote May will call their shit and theyll get wrecked at the polls.

I'm vacationing in Scotland this coming fall.. how do Scottish view based Americans?.... Staying in Edinburgh

>Burgers confirmed literal retards
Europe would welcome Scotland with open arms, just to piss off the English
Nobody in Europe wants anything more than to piss off the English, especially now

Exactly, especially those elitist Tory fuckwits

>leave because of people treating you poorly in the past.

Good now they can get treated like shit in the present by the EU.

Then they should actually fucking leave this time.

If there was a referendum on continued Scottish membership of the United Kingdom in England, Leave would win, believe me.

You're England's bitch and always will be.

Finally

Dod you actually read my statement moron? The EU would take them out of spite and then treat them like a red headed step child. What the fuck does the EU need from them once they have taken them in? Scotland would have no leverage.

You're the Traitor, vote Tories? I bet you weren't born when they fucked Scotland over so much just because they could. They don't give a fuck about you and never will.

If you love the union so much then why don't YOU fuck off down south a join all the wanks down their ya fuckin' wee bam.

Sister threads:

>Le Pen still losing
>Argentina to deport illegals

Great news! Sadly it's probably an outlier.

Same as anywhere, don't be a dick and we're just glad you like our country and are spending money here.

Oh it's even worse, it's just OP being a fucking faggot.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/826028495226679298

>take our gibs away
>waah waah tories fucked us over

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/826038795107725312

>In the past

They think up new ways to fuck us over every year. Still haven't implemented the full devolution agreement we where promised.

do brits really hate their relationship with Scotland? I thought it was beneficial to both kingdoms and their economies? Is it just like the relationship between California and the rest of America?

Bye.

I'm 34 so old enough to have grown up with the effects of "muh tories".
But I'm also old enough to understand that just because my parents tell me one thing doesn't mean its true and just because a party that has existed for over 100 years had policies that were bad in the fucking 80s doesn't mean they are today.

scotland is to the left of commiefornie

gogle named person scheme for example, 1984-tier shit

Scotland and England are parting ways politically and morally. Scotland going more to the left and England right.

Only a matter of time before the union is no more.

I wish Scotland could get over the "ENGLAND IS MEAN" meme so we could actually move forward as a nation or at least leave so we can stop giving them free stuff. The Scots are being manipulated hard by leftists who want to run their country into the ground under the guise of nationalism, I'd respect the SNP so much more if they weren't trying to turn Scotland into another Sweden.

No they wouldn't, they have said they wouldn't let Scotland in the EU, and don't want to because it would send the message that you can split off from other countries and then join the EU which some of its larger members don't want.

I always felt the Scots hate the English more than vice versa.

But they are bad today unless you are a morally bankrupt arsehole who hates the poor and dying.

The English make fun of everyone Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Germans. It's comes across as England being one big Jeremy Clarkson arsehole and no one wants to hang out with him other than racist like america.

Nation of failure. Literally got walled off by the Romans because there's no fucking point

>Scotts: the original mexican

Don't be naive. Labour the SNP don't care about the poor or dying but they know you do. They're capitalising on your feeble will, oh I couldn't bare to be seen as hard willed or tight if I vote conservative.

"I'll just vote SNP and Labour and allow my tax to fund and upcoming Arab family

>(((poll)))

PLEASE JUST GO. OH MY GOD. IF YOU JUST LET ENGLAND VOTE YOU WOULD BE FREE ALREADY. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE JUST WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME AND MONEY. THE MINUTE KEKLAND IS GONE IS THE MINUTE LABOUR DIES.

>they have nothing to lose

Except the lucrative tax subsidies and countless other benefits they leech from England

English are literally slaves to the Scots at this point, and they still complain. Pathetic.

Removing one of the sources of cuckoldry from the UK

London is the next step

We should move London to Israel.