Holy fuck, leftists look like THAT?!

Holy fuck, leftists look like THAT?!

youtube.com/watch?v=sSKSnMtDiYs

Also, how come leftists can only try to win debates by shouting over everyone else?

Because it's style over substance and MUH FEELINGS.

holy fuck i hate this fucking poo so much

"iraq is on this list, the country that is fighting ISIS the most is Iraq, Iraq soldiers can't even come over here to disneyland"

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

she a qt

Palestinian qt.

>Also, how come leftists can only try to win debates by shouting over everyone else?

Because their "arguments" are bullshit most of the time. That is also why they started to instrumentalize buzzwords like "nazi" in the mid 80s. There simply could not win a single political argument - especially with the USSR being there and sinking in their own marxist shit - and that is why they started to ruin political discussion. When you start putting people into boxes discussion ends. They know this and that is why they resort to buzzwords and shouting.

Looks gross af. Since she is such a devout muslim why aint she stoning herself for not marrying muslim, let alone having multiple partners?

Ben Shapiro explains it perfectly. The right argues on the basis of effectiveness. In debates they'll say something along the lines of "You have good intentions, but your policy won't work because...". This is stupid because most of the public has no knowledge of the details or nuances of policies.

Leftists argue purely on the basis of morality and feelings. That's why they can just go "So you're saying you don't want free university and healthcare!?!?! You're evil!" while dumb fucking Americans (and Canadians desu) don't consider that free anything requires you to tax (i.e. steal) a crazy amount of money from other private individuals who otherwise have no obligation to provide YOU with your healthcare/education/tampons/whatever the fuck they're arguing for at the time.

Did you see the appeal to emotion and tears also when she started talking about Holocaust Memorial Day. Basically 'if you don't agree you are a monster'

Conservatives don't argue on the basis of morality? MUH FUGGIN WAT????????????

Because... Islam isn't any one thing?

Sure. The muh feelings card is obligatory for morons who are not capeable of logic and common sense. Manipulative, emotionalist bitches. It is also connected to generation daycare.

Conservative politicians, not conservatives. They might state that their position is morally superior, but when it comes to actually debating their policy and comparing it to their opponents' policies, they argue in terms of effectiveness, not morality or feelings.

They are capable of logic and common sense, it's just that they know they're on the losing side, so they appeal to emotions instead.

Sounds like you are living in a dream world.

>They are capable of logic and common sense
Yuri disagrees.

I love watching watch drumpfies getting BTFO

after listening to that shrill harpy I understand why mudslimes treat their women the way they do

>David Miliband

your next pm

I'm so sick of brown people having this unearned sense of pride in their filthy cultures.

I get pushed further and further right every day.

1. Conservative politicians are ipso facto conservatives unless you want to slide into a no true scotsman fallacy

2. The entire pro-life movement contradicts what you're trying to argue

3. Liberals/progressives &c are currently ranting en masse IRL and online about how the immigration policies Trump has enacted will actually hurt national security and the American economy - hard to get at a more pragmatic angle in politics than those subjects.

4. Define your terms. Morality? Ultimately that breaks down to good and bad, which is the mainstay of almost all conscious human thought.

IMO the big difference between the left and right is that conservatives appear to have a psychological preoccupation with nastiness, imagined or otherwise. There's plenty of studies that illustrate this point. Simply put, conservatives are more concerned with/willing to look at the bad side of reality whereas libs want to wrap themselves up in dumbass love and peace platitudes to feel good.

You need to think about your position better because you would be torn apart by a skilled debater. Not even trying to be a dick (although I am), just free advice that you can take or not.