My apartments are intruding on my constitutional rights, and I've had enough

My apartments are intruding on my constitutional rights, and I've had enough.
What makes them think that this is OK?

You signed the lease, as long as they give you 24 hrs notice to enter THEIR property that THEY own that you simply live in for the time being, everything is legal.

But when I originally signed, it was a completely different company. Of course, I probably should have read it thoroughly when the ownership changed, but I wasn't expecting this shit.

Why does it concern you? All public housing companies are audited by REAC. The better their score, the more federal funds they receive.

>being a rentcuck

What sort of english is that? I cant even fucking understand what they are trying to say?

Because it's where I fucking live. I have nowhere else to go, and these people come in my house with clipboards and shit. It makes me feel like a nigger

Literally typed out my a sheboon

HUD?? GOVT HOUSING? What are you a nigger? GTFO!

HUD section 8 housing

OP is welfare scum bag, living in government subsidized housing at taxpayer expense, and still complains.

Buy a house or get used to it.

I live in disability from when I was in the army

>I live in disability
So. A welfare scumbag nigger like the other posters said then..

Timestamp of your disabilities you sponge

Buy a home or deal with it.

Yeah, I'm going to go dig through paperwork to prove some britfag wrong

>Blaming the apartment
This is the government's fault. The government made these laws because of people living in apartments dying because they put themselves into such terrible conditions, so ultimately this is because of renters acting like niggers.

What on earth does that second paragraph even mean?

Storing your belongings if you own a lot of furniture?

You can't have a bed next to a window?

Foil paper on range, oven or windows?

What the fuck is this?

Not violating your constitutional rights one bit. I highly doubt you were in the military. You're more than likely some NEET piece of shit robot, post proof of veteran and disabled status.

lul. They have the right to check your apartment, they just need to give you 24 hours notice

Fire safety laws. Niggers are so stupid they block every exit of their apartment then set it on fire and die.

>live in an apartment building with many section 8 units
>section 8 units full of trash, roaches, bedbugs, ants
>roaches and bedbugs move through the wall into the non-section 8 units
You deserve to have your units inspected because you have not demonstrated the ability to keep them from infringing upon the health of your neighbors

Is Molly Hoskins SunQuest, dare I say, /clean are replace with new mini blinds. no foil paper on range, oven and windows. no open fans/?

>you're belonging
wew

>you're belonging

>My apartments are intruding on my constitutional rights, and I've had enough.
If you are a tenant, they are well within their rights providing a 24 hour notice prior to any inspection for any reason. This is law in my state at least.

If you're renting it is the landlords prerogative to check on their property, remember you are only borrowing it.
They must give 24 hours notice and my advice is to be present during the inspection as is your right.
What it sounds like is you have let your apartment get into a shitty state and now you don't want to let them see it.
It is badly worded however
>comes out and ramdom pick units

Second paragrath means don't leave all your shit laying about, tidy up and put things away so it isn't a death trap and looks like you're looking after the place.
>No bed in front of windows
Not really sure why that is an issue, surely that is your prerogative.
>No nasty blinds. clean OR replace with new ones.
Just give them a clean, they have no right to tell you to buy new ones.
>No foil paper on range, oven and windows.
This is not their problem, it is your choice as foil is not flammable.
>No open fans/broken
Not their problem
>Mirrors on back of door
Not their problem

They are over stepping the mark but it has nothing to do with your 'constitutional rights' as it isn't a law issue, it is a rules issue.
If it is a dormitory for a university then it IS their rules you must stick to, if it is a rented apartment then they have no grounds for their demands other than to ask that it be kept in a reasonable condition, safe and does not create an issue for other residents.

>you're belonging

Tell your landlord to kill themself.

>posts a nasty nigger

kys literal welfare queen

Stop being a poor fucking faggot and get your own house, or shut your mouth and deal with it.

ITS NOT YOUR HOUSE YOU FUCKING RENT PAYING NIGGER

ITS THEIR HOUSE YOU GODDAMN MOUTH BREATHER

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR PAYING RENT AND NOT BUYING YOUR OWN PLACE LIKE A RESPECTABLE WHITE MAN

>ramdom
>you're belongings
>clean are replace

Jesus Christ Almighty.

>Muh PTSD
>Muh disability

Just because you say in a desk in Iraq for 8 months doesn't mean you're disabled

24 hour notice for inspection or leaser access is basically standard for all 50 states.

As a leasee states recognizes that you have certain rights, but they also recognize the rights of the property owner.

Leave a bucket of shit above to door so it falls on them when they come to inspect

Looks like Illinois has shit landlord-tenant laws. Sorry OP!

You attitude is that of a nigger, even your ID is shit colored.