BASED ARGENTINA! ILLEGALS BTFO

Argentine president basically said "Argentina First" and will start speedily deporting illegals.

Based Macri!

>Citizens from Peru and Paraguay are coming here and they end up killing one another over control of the drug trade
-SECURITY MINISTER PATRICIA BULLRICH

>The executive has promised more checks at the borders and on airplanes to ensure that individuals with a criminal record are not allowed into the country. It is also pledging to speed up the deportation of criminals.

elpais.com/elpais/2017/01/30/inenglish/1485790480_617895.html

panampost.com/raquel-garcia/2017/01/18/argentina-speeds-deportation-immigrants-commit-crimes/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, I can't wait to see when we get rid of haitians

and none of those liberals will gove a fuck about this because it aint trump who's doing it.

and argie CTR said macri wasn't ourguy

>even nigger countries have niggers of their own

the world is really a sad place.

None of them give a shit about Mexico deporting and killing more inmigrants than the US

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/

Come home, white man.

When Bolivia sends their people...

What, pol?

They really really think theyre white dont they?

Man argentina is like the white mans secret escape country. To bad I can't speak spanish

Who the fuck would want to immigrate to Argentina? I thought the only people that actually though Argentina was a good place to flee were nazis.

Argentina is one of the countries to receive most immigrants in the world, its filled with bolivians, peruvians, paraguayans etc

their constitution is cucked on immigration and basically say everyone is welcome IIRC

wtf I love argentinans now

no one cares that king nigger killed more mudslimes than Trump will ever be able to deport

We have more Polish than you have Argies, m8

500.000 descendent from Polish ancestry

Wew. Canada's motto is "Canada last." Fuck this place.

>mexico deports all immigrants
>restaurants suddenly don't have argentinian waiters

truly the worst timeline

we're the country with the most immigrants in Latin America

we're the cuckest country on earth, you come here, have your citizenship immediately granted, and you can collect welfare, buy subsidized food, live in a subsidized apartment, and have free healthcare and education

literally the a neet paradise, but of course shitskins are the ones taking advantage of it

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

You're about to get 11 million waiters back, don't worry.

Buenos Aires is butifel.

How do I apply?

>Who the fuck would want to immigrate to Argentina?

well... pollacks...

Don't forget you can also vote

Immigrants come here to vote for shitty politicians in exchange of a coke-cola and a house in a villa

>take a plane
>ask for your citizenship

that's it

omw now

non-citizens can vote? wtf not even brazil is this cucked

here's a screecap I took from an argentine user a couple of years ago

I mean, they get their citizenship easily and vote

so now that everyone doesn't want criminal immigrants, we're going to send them all to australia, right?

To be argentine you need to live 2 or 3 years here

never thought I'd say this, but:
>based Argentines

Wow, some of that is worse than Canada-tier like:
>free education up-to and including post-graduate university for even temporary migrants

That's one way to go bankrupt.

based
Send the niggers back to Brazil where they belong

Even death people vote in Argentina m8

Your grandpas could have immigrated to USA. Sad.

>non-citizens

if you're a non citizen in argentina iit's simply because you're a lazy shitskin, all you have to do is ask for it and it's granted to you.

>dead people voting

How is the independence going for you?

Argentina really wants to be white now

>Argentine president
>literally who :^)

pretty bad, pls come back padre EspaƱa

For me? Very good don't come here i don't have more gold

There should be taxes for foreign immigrants who want to study in this country, or at least make them work here after they finished studying because that's all they do, they study freely and then left to their shitholes without leaving nothing in the country and helping on nothing

Only thing you need to know about him

Mauricio "cross the border, fuck your mother" Macri

what about Argentine criminals in British soil?

if you are already full of peruvians and such
then unite all spanish american nations
what's there to lose?
you are all mestizo

no thank u

>Germany president
>Literally Cuck :^)

The white men marches on!

You have no idea how bad it is.
I wonder how the niggers of Nigeria are

then just chile paraguay and you
only difference you have is football and military
you are all the same people

>president

I forgot they are the ones who have merkel aka cristina 2.0 good luck han's

German president is literally who

>paraguay

The only countries who can unite in one are Argentina,chile and uruguay

Paraguay speak guaranie some indio languaje

Holy shit I wrote that. I was pretty drunk and though I had lied a lot.

Turns out most of it is true except for:
* Transgender % of state employees didn't come to pass (yet).
* Half of the students in my uni are not foreigners, its more like 10-20% depending on the career.
* Not every crime against women is typified as "gender violence", but a lot are.
* Post-graduate is not free actually, only graduate level, but postgraduate is still extremely cheap.

On the flip side:
* They are working to increase the mandatory women minimum of congress/senate to 50%.
* I didn't mention INADI which can fine you and force you to take "sensibility classes" (or go to jail if you refuse) for making "racist" or "transphobic" public statements.

So overall we are still pretty fucked.

Actually, that was the plan...several times.
It won't happen though, the powers that be will never let south america get really big, specially Argentina

wtf i love blacks now

Southern Cone republic when?

Seeing as Argentina is rightful Chilean clay, they are all illegal immigrants.

I for one would help our Chilean brothers and sisters kick the living shit out of those Argiue cunts

My blue eyed blonde European gf told me she is getting the passport
Are we memeing Argentina to be white again?
MAWA

Even with that title somepeople say it is a bad thing.
Truly, we are the cuckest south American country.

INADI is controlled by the DAIA aka the kikes

over chile's dead body

>niggers helping other niggers

ok, cool

>mfw Chile would be literally annexed within 1 month

Who would benefit from this union? certainly not Argies since our metrics will go down and certainly not Chileans and Uruguayans who hate our guts

>Are we memeing Argentina to be white again?
Thing is, unlike the united states, indians (A.K.A pueblos originarios) are incredibly respected and loved by nationalists here. Not to mention we've somehow raised the Gaucho image to national symbol.
There is just no way that even if we get rid of all immigrants Argentina is going to be white again.

Argentina was never fully white m8 and this can't be proven wrong

We are Russia and Chile is Germany

We could just Zerg ruse those Prussian fucks

t. Jorge Zhukov pro

I wish chile did this with congolombian niggers that took over antofagasta

But they wont, cause chileans are cucks

too late, already full of bolivians

Our trump is coming soon faggotron, everyone is tired of this fat communist bitch

>it's an "argentina thinks they can take another country's land and gets btfo" episode
everytime
EVERY TIME

Argentina was never truly white but our middle class has a solid white identity. How many mestizos do you see working proper office jobs?

Or even, a generation ago, menial jobs and family shops were kept by white people mostly, and now that demographic is decreasing sharply.

Honest question here...

Why do Colombians immigrate so much everywhere? Argentina, Spain, US... is it really too shitty to live in Colombia or what?

There is a civil war in half the country nigga what do you think.

INADI = thought police. It needs to be destroyed ASAP

Bullshitt... I don't think thats the reason.

Good job gaucho/bro/s

We dont have too much illegal immigration here.
Mostly Peruvians that come to commit petty crime.

And some stoner argie kids that juggle and do circus type shit on street corners for money.

We did have a group of Nigerians that got caught near the bus terminal. Apparently they were paid 500$ to swallow like 2kgs of coke each and fly into Europe. Got sent straight from bus terminal to airport and put on planes at gunpoint.

What I want to know is, will this measure apply to the literal african niggers from god knows where that litter Once and parts of microcentro?

I remember that 10 years ago, seeing a black person was a strange event, you saw them in american movies and you knew they existed but holy shit, look! A black person in real life! Look at that BLACKNESS. But these days I am used to seeing them on my way to work.

These people are clearly uselessly bloating the demographic as they don't provide neither a skilled workforce or useful unskilled service. They just sell crap in the street and don't even know the language. And they are being brought by the boatload illegally by mafias. This is a concern that should be addressed publicly and soon. 10 years ago when they started coming one could dismiss any Sup Forums-tier warning about them taking over as paranoia, but today? I'm not sure.

Argies never fail to provide a good laugh, thanks alot m8's.

Ayymara

>And some stoner argie kids that juggle and do circus type shit on street corners for money
Yeah, that shit seems to be pretty common here too.

Remember Cisplatina negrinho :^)

That's obvious, we are a colonized country after all, it's reasonable that white descendants or Criollos had more money and better jobs

At least we are not as bad as South Africa where whites are poor as fuck

You only see them in Buenos Aires m8, in the provinces there are no blacks :), yeah, we do have mestizos but not africans

You are welcome brown Prussia, ich liebe sie!

>And some stoner argie kids that juggle and do circus type shit on street corners for money

Lel those fucking hippies. I actually saw a couple of them when I went to Bolivia on holiday. Utter scam and parasites of the system.

I wish your country got it's shit together Boliviabro, please manage your resources and stop sending us people, we are overpopulated as it is.

They got BTFO when the manteros got forbidden from Once a couple of weeks ago.

Also, don't buy from illegal = illegals don't make money

THOSE NAZIS CAN'T DEPORT PEOPLE!

That's it, I'm moving to Argentina!

>And some stoner argie kids that juggle and do circus type shit on street corners for money.
That's the only kind of argie I've ever seen up here too

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Trump is btfoing the globalists on every front

Dude Bueno Aires have the size of Italy and only have 15 million people

We could take 100 million Africans for all I matter

What kind of ilegals immigrants does your country have??