en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UNC_SUV_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Empire_State_Building_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Little_Rock_recruiting_office_shooting
archive.is/AnhG7
archive.is/NbWTN
archive.is/HmvFK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True desu. I was hoping the UAE and Saudi Arabia would be on the list. Also Egypt.

"on American soil." Pretty much sums it up.

Doesn't mean we should allow them a chance to kill.

This is how you prepare for war, that number will go up in the future if you don't ban travelers from those countries.

Didn't a Somali nut just kill a bunch of people recently?

That number stays 0 if we don't let them in. Seems like a good idea to me.

Canadia is also part of American soil.

yeah, that's the fucking point you dumbshit.

Ohio State Attack?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

>The attacker, Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was shot and killed by the first responding OSU police officer, and 13 people were hospitalized for injuries.

CNN is Fake News

>on American soil

And now they never will get the chance. Based Trump protecting Americans.

There's the catch, he didn't kill anyone.

Anyone noticing the number of media sources that don't refer to him as President?

I think that should automatically qualify them as Fake News.

>Donald J. Trump's ban
But this is Obama's ban, Trump is just enforcing it.

The left doesn't care, the guy that went allahu akbar at Ohio Uni was from Somalia, but he only hurt americans, didn't kill them, so he was peaceful right :)

David brock can suck my cock gtfo paid shill

>NO MUSLIM HAS EVER KILLED ANOTHER PERSON IN THIS SQUARE FOOT OF LAND IN NORTHEASTERN NUNAVUT
>SO YOU ALL NEED TO ABANDON YOUR CULTURE IN FAVOR OF ANOTHER CULTURE THAT HAS NO INTENTION OF RESPECTING YOURS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UNC_SUV_attack

>In March 2006, Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an Iranian-American, intentionally, as he confessed, hit people with a sport utility vehicle on the campus of the University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths of Muslims worldwide" and to "punish" the United States government.

CNN is fake news

>the seven countries included in Donald J Trump's ban

FUNNY HOW THIS FUCKING FAKE NEWS DONT SAY "THE SEVEN COUNTRIES LISTED BY OBAMA"

Maybe not on US soil but Libyans, Iraquis, Iranians and Syrians have definitely killed americans in the last 40 years.

He didn't even select those countries right?

Same for Somalis

How many of them financially and logistically supported attacks on US soil? How about how many of them disavowed attackers and threw planning jihadists from doors?

I like how they have to include "on US soil" in order to squeeze into their logical girdle.

This is straight up BS, Libya attacked the US embassy

>2016
>HOW CAN TRUMP PROPOSE TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS, WHAT A HORRIBLE BIGOT

>2017
>HOW CAN TRUMP NOT BAN ALL THESE OTHER MUSLIMS TOO, WHAT AN INEFFECTIVE PRESIDENT

I doubt it's going to happen, but holy shit the fucking hypocritical tears and butthurt he would cause if he now also banned all the other countries.

It doesn't matter , anyone with half a brain as these so called liberals call themselves educated, knows this is about slowing down memetics, an idea passing from person to person and that idea is Islamic Extremism.

What is the terror rate or risk of terrorism in those countries? Have they been linked to terrorism? Have they done attacks on other countries? It is useful to have more than 2 active braincells....

>WE ARE BEING RAIDED DONT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU
WE ARE BEING RAIDED DONT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU

CNN is just shouting to their own hugbox echo chamber. They can screech as loud as they want about it and win absolutely no one over. Deport snek. Build wall. Rake leafs.

These countries were suggested by the Obama administration. Trump's going along with what they recommended: travel restriction for these countries...

The left are so hellbent on hating Trump they even hate Obama's policies as long as Trump says them

Is there any real hope for the left to zap back to reality?

>killed anyone in terrorist attacks on American soil
this is oddly specific

>"not one person in prison has killed someone outside of prison since their incarceration"

this is the stupidest argument ive ever seen.

its fake news
>trump is warning us
>we are being raided
>dont let them get you

you Sup Forums faggots hide behind a frog on your screen and think you're invincible

Never seen a sadder bunch of losers and virgins collectively gathered in an Internet forum

inb4 responses are

>leftypol
>cuck
>muh religion of peace

nice try CTR II

go masturbate to hentai nincompoop

CTR II
>you wont win this one

on American soil
>this is oddly specific
that's because if the EU had the same travel ban policy in place last year there would be 200 people still alive

Trump will be the greatest failure in the last century of US presidents.

Screenshot this.

Look at the EU data CNN plz.

>never killed anyone in terroist attacks
>""""""""""""terrorist attacks""""""""""""
Has a person from any of those countries killed a person in the US?

I suggest we use Europe as a blueprint to what will happen if we let them in.

he already is

How about rape and crime in any country

Ohio State and a mall in Minnesota.

CTR II leave

And that doesn't constitute a terrorist attack? Fuck me CNN is fake news

I. Don't. Want. Any. Of. Them. Fuck. Off. Kike.

In Florida wasn't it?

The kikes still don't consider Ft. Hood a terrorist attack. It was just "workplace violence."

It's easy to argue that the sandniggers haven't commited any terrorist attacks when nothing they do is considered terrorism. They have killed many, but those killings "don't county" as per the agenda they're trying to argue.

Four niggers kidnapping and torturing a white kid live just because he was white? Not a hate crime. Thus the quite literally tens of thousands of nigger-on-human crimes are dismissed by the lib, who argues that "there are no hate crimes against whites."

The Jew are masters at lying while pretending to tell the truth.

But they didn't kill anyone but themselves. Injured dozens.

Then why did Obama revoke their visa waiver program? What about second and third generation? What about in Europe? What about rape and other crime?

And for much longer

All of you are fucking cucks.

Why didn't CNN tell us this when Obama stopped the Iraqi refugee program for 6 months?

He only wanted to kill tons of people and tried, he didn't actually do it you silly racist. Now bend over and open up your borders or they'll radicalize even more!

so let's up that number!

Thanks, Doc

>please ignore all the americans they have killed in the middle east
>please ignore the multiple attacks on citizens in europe
>please ignore the fact that these countries are swimming with terrorists and they butcher their own by the thousands
>please put on these horseblinders now and repeat after us
>"clearly it is perfectly safe"

that's the fucking point? and you call other people dipshit? man, you need to get hit by a truck dude, you are wasting precious AIR

im with her!

Shame this wasn't the first post.

This means nothing. They go by current intelligence.

This is a meaningless argument.

And, oh, by the way, it was Obama's list.

INJURING 13 PEOPLE WITH INTENT TO KILL ISN'T ANY BETTER

so in order to meet this criteria you would have had to gone to the US, killed someone, and then gone back to your own country?

it leaves out everyone that has killed on US soil, everyone who has killed an American in combat, everyone who has fought for the Islamic State, everyone who has committed terrorist attacks in the Middle East or Europe.

Osama Bin Laden himself wouldnt even fall under this category, so is it ok to let him in?

what does this have to do with the thread? are you lost?

How many Nazis have killed refugees on american soil? 0

LET NAZIS GO!

Thing that bothers me is this looks like trump shilling for Israel.
The legislation is sound but it doesn't go far enough, Saudi Arabia should definitely be in it.

Wrong. USS COLE.
I'll play their stupid semantics game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef
Banned country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Empire_State_Building_shooting
Banned country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Little_Rock_recruiting_office_shooting
Connection to a banned country
Many of the countries that are banned (aside from Pakistan) have had connections and/or ties with these terrorist.
Pakis really do commit many terrorist acts.

Good. It will stay at zero if they remain in their containment sand boxes and get them to Jihad each other.

CHECKMATE RACISTS

Sup Forums BTFO

Don't validate anything said by leftists by taking them seriously. They should be treated like delusional children at all times, no exceptions.

Post more

yeah i was looking thru the statistics today and thinking
>they really should add bosnia and pakistan to this list

Is that a fucking LGBT flag?

nou
I'm curious why Afghanistan and Pakistan weren't banned. I mean, we've had how many terror attacks tied to those countries?

2 months ago, a somali drove his car through a crowd on the Ohio State University campus.

archive.is/AnhG7

2 months before that, a somali started stabbing people at a Minnesotan mall.

archive.is/NbWTN

2 months before that, 3 somali were convicted of trying to join isis.

archive.is/HmvFK

What about the Muslim that wasted 50 fags down in Florida? Or was he second generation?

Either way gay lives don't matter to leftists

>Why should I lock my door if I've never been burgled before?

>can't tell if Chile or Texas

:^)

He was second generation with ties to banned countries.

Like the underwear bomber, Somalis fucking suck are committing terrorism.

Terrorist in general fail at terrorizing.
The shoe bomber is another great example.

>leftists criticizing Trump for not banning more muslims

TFW playing 9001D Go

Welp guess he doesn't count then. I love how MSM completely abandoned the gay community to defend Islam during that debacle

>you Sup Forums faggots

That sort of hate speech is not welcome here,friend.....
> Sup Forums is a board of love & peace