GET READY FOR THE DEATH CAMPS, FAGS!

GET READY FOR THE DEATH CAMPS, FAGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nEJJ0-9nS4A?t=5683
cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/obamacare-transgender-protection/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-idUSKBN14L0OP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes now we can finally put Rachel madcow in a camp

Trump doesn't give a shit about gays. It's going to be fucking nothing like tranny toilets.

What shocking news

Some new twitter account said it, so it must be true! Surely not a disinformation campaign at all.

>Rouge Potus Staff

Yea my dad works at nintendo too

It'll probably just level the playing field by making discrimination in favour of faggots unlawful, or saying that establishments have the right to refuse to serve these degenerates.

>believing an "insider" twitter account

well this was the account that predicant the mexicunt cancelling his meeting with trump 2 hours before the media knew, so we'll see

>religious freedom eo
>anti lgbt

they see what they want to see. and by anti lgbt, i'm hoping they're referring to the muzzies religion

Mike 'fruits into vegetables' pence does it again.

We literally just had a press briefing and he denied it. This account is fake. End of story.
Kill yourself shill.

You know, if people get killed over all of the fake news shilling and fact skewing shit that leftists are doing, then don't come here and act like you have any moral superiority to us at all.

How many other predictions were made or missed?

timestamp with a pic inside WH
otherwise stop larping

youtu.be/nEJJ0-9nS4A?t=5683

I think he's just posting a tweet, not claiming it's him.

>the US will no longer pay for some trivial program for LGBT people
>ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

>LARPing liberal twitter account

hot rod, skittles, whitey...oh thats you steve

Only like 2 of the 50 or so "rogue" accounts that have popped up are real, and this is definitely not one of them. They were consistently using British spelling until people started pointing this out.

YASSSSSS QUEEEEEEEN SLAYYYYYY

It was obvious what the cuckold mexican had to do to save face after trump said it, not much of a prediction.

>rouge POTUS staff
Kek, im sure everything they do is tracked by SS

I want to believe.

1:34:50

Are you burgers paying for these fags to get their surgeries and drugs with your taxes right now?

Maybe Trump is gonna defund that shit.

I'm hoping something along the lines of forbidding lgbt propaganda to be spread in lower grade schools, it's not a place for pushing politics, it's for education.

Hey it works for a good purpose.

>make a insider account
>get liberals to believe you
>fulfill their expectations and feed their hysteria
>see them overexaggerate on the media
>watch them lose credibility and respect
>see it kill the democratic party of america

HIV and AIDS are no longer a death sentence.

That's a shame.

troll account

I believe ACA allowed hormone replacement and surgery. Looks like part up it was block in the last month.

cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/obamacare-transgender-protection/

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-idUSKBN14L0OP

I wish.

Im guessing zero for a fuckload. Libs will plug their ears and ignore the misses yet claim the predictions as 100% accurate when one finally comes true