What is it about Sup Forums that attracts so many ledditors and newfags?

what is it about Sup Forums that attracts so many ledditors and newfags?

out of all the boards that I've used, Sup Forums has had the vast majority of:
>people falling for blatantly obvious bait
>use of "weeb" and criticism of anime
>facebook/twitter screenshots
>ifunny watermarks
>"meme" threads

so, how come all of this is true? what is it about Sup Forums that brings in so many newfriends? is it the recent media attention? the Trump election? discuss.

Activism. Most notably Trump but also shit like GG. People get really into the drama and goes to the few places where you get to talk about it as it can easilly get banned in other forums.

This activism also brings in "shills" as controversy attracts people in opposition.

>implying shills are real
>implying CTR ever even thought of infiltrating Sup Forums
>implying that "CTR guide" that was "leaked" was real

You tell us newfriend.

bump

Sup Forums is one of the biggest and most frequented boards on Sup Forums. The culture generated here seeps into the general population and attracts visitors. You don't have to look further than things like HWNDU and social media to see that Sup Forums is popular

It's all the /r/the_donald fags

So you're CTR, got it. Reported. Go back to /qa/.

We need anime-themed captchas to keep the normals out.

I like this idea

all of that applies to Sup Forums since GG

Patchouli pretty!

>it's a grown "man" whining like a mental patient and posting anime while he should be looking for a job episode

ANIME

ANIME
ANIME

ANIME

ANIME
ANIME!

I present my evidence.

At least consider getting a job for a little bit before your parents die. They deserve to be proud for once.

Why do redditors get so offended when they encounter anime on an anime forum?

I have a job desu

Because newfags don't understand its origins

Probably the no rules, and tired of getting banned on le reddit for having a difference of opinion

Our board is true diversity

>Bitter wagecuck detected

Never mind that, I'm surprised there are still people who think you cannot like anime and have a job that is decent enough to allow for occasional shitposting.