Meme the Nice Things

Artists and edge lords assemble.
Memes are our greatest strength. OP in last thread suggested appropriating liberal entertainment from jewlywood for possible maximum asshurt.

Suggestions so far:
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Big Bang Theory
Star Wars

Even if you cannot draw it's imperative that we pool ideas for those that can.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

treefrogid.com/potter.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heres my first attempt from last thread.

Bumping for great justice

Bump some do toy story!

Don't just make us bad guys, take the good guys. Yoda should be pepe.

We also need to think of video games that they love to play. Overwatch is a good example.

Bump

why dont you post some normie memes to edit?

Is Toy Story still relevant?

Bump

Let make memes of children's movies! Women and kids like those and those are the groups we need to influence

Undertale is their darling.

Harry Potter and Star Wars have the most religious following amongst millenial drones. Also those two have the most potential for memery.
And we should spread them by tumblr, especially the HP ones.

Gam of Thrones, any fucking marvel movie, DC movies, etc. Plus, what about video games that liberals fucking love, like the last of us?

This. And Zootopia. Any Pixar film.

Explain this one?

bump for potential

Definitely Harry Potter with Baron as maybe Barry Sup Forumster. Another user mentioned Soros as Voldemort and Trumpledore. Not to mention Rowling gave us the goblin banker Jews already.

If done well, this would absolutely get media attention. As soon as snowflakes started sperging out to JK Rowling, you know there's no way that shitlib can stay quiet and will speak out against the memery. But what is she going to do? The movies already show the goblins/JEWS as bankers and unsavory types not to be trusted. There's no undoing it. Every time liberals watch Harry Potter, they will get triggered by the "anti-Semitic" portrayal.

All my nieces and nephews adore those movies. The millennials that are having kids are showing them their childhood movies because they are better than modern day movies

Game of thrones is too nihilistic. It needs to be more light hearted.

working on it now

That's not a good one. Hillary should be Delores Umbridge.

This. This right here is spot fucking on.

>be a social outcast throughhout addolescence/young adult hood
>things like star wars offers escape from lonely childhood
>be relatively straight edge while others are fucking and experimenting with drugs
>isolation leads to new discoveries in literature, and pholosphy
>you finnally see how fucked up and corrupt the world is
>you discover internet communities that feel the same way you do
>a presidential canditate comes along that makes a mockery of the whole thing
>promises to fix some of it, even though its unlikely
>against all odds he actually wins
>you feel moderately good for the first time in years like the end of return of the jedi
>Those same shitlibs who got btfo think THEY are the rebel alliance

Just fuck this world up famalam. From here on out im submitting to hatred. palpatine was right

Yep

Some shit with Umbridge. A tumblr browsing HP fangril sent me this because we talked about how leftist millenials can't talk about politics without nerdy popculture references.

>(((GOBLINS)))

This has a good meme potential. How can JK explain away the (((goblins))) once they are exposed?

>ifunny

>Harry Potter and Star Wars have the most religious following amongst millenial drones. Also those two have the most potential for memery.
Sheev posting could work great for redpills.
"Did they ever tell you about Andrew Jackson? I suppose not it is nationalist tale.

He was a nationalist so powerful that he could break the banks with a glance"

I think there's some disconnect. Liberals get pissed when we APPROPRIATE characters that they love. Not replace them with our autistic memes. An example would be to draw Harry saying something statistically factual to Hermoine about mud blood areas having high crime rates. Except the numbers would be real world facts about ghettos

While the idea has merit OP, I have no idea why you would want to meme the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Found one in the merchant position

She can't. Once seen, it cannot be unseen. This is next level stuff over the Snape skills Dumbledore raids. This would forever ruin it for some.

I'm on my phone but someone should put trumps face on Harry and soros on Voldemort

treefrogid.com/potter.htm

Shut it down

Boooomp

You bait your hook to suit the fish, or in this case, your poison.

The point isn't high art, the point is to kill things the opposition holds dear.

So what's the plan here,just making liberals mad?
What is the goal here,my tear barrel is already full.

I think competent art isn't too much to ask though. I've seen draw threads where people crank out something decent in 30 minutes.

Destroy the shared mythos, demoralization, subversion of culture.

Yeah

If we produce topical counter arguments for alt-lite normies they will do the work for us and reuse it on social media.

I agree. If I may paraphrase Mr. Dilbertman, it's about association. If in their subconscious they associate Trump related things with Harry Potter and then the Jew angle, they will start to dislike it. They may experience mourning and demoralization for the loss of something so dear.

Any one have one of those memes of Jimmy Neutrons dad denying the holocaust, I want ot try something similar with Sheldon.

this is golden

Despite thinking Harry Potter is the most Salt worthy path, this is my favorite Star Wars meme.

Anti-Semitic/racist/homophobic Harry Potter memes would be a good start. Let's create some lighter ones with stereotypical ones to flood tumblr and subtly trigger some first, before we go to the goblinskin lampshade territory.

Sheldon with human biodiversity facts.

Made one here

Remove the bazingas they look silly. These can have a greatt effect if they are presented as more serious.
The bazinga makes it look like obvious troll. Just having the ethnic facts will look better lad

This is a pretty great idea, Big Bang is HUGE among the Facebook normie demographic.

Bump

Due to constant virtue signaling and guild by association, anyone who like anything seen as racist, sexist etc. will be seen as racist, sexist etc.

Rather than meme shit they like, we should find the redpills in them and claim that it was always that way.

Like instead of goblins are (((them))) we should make it look like a conscious choice on J.K's part.

You got a friend in me, user.

>"THAT was what finn looked like?"

palpatine did nothing wrong

Yeah it doesn't work if you make fun of the stupid show in the meme.

Hahaha yess's!

Starting my attack run now.

KEK provides guidance and truth unto my post! PRAISE!!! SHADILAY!!!

And again!! PRAISE KEK!!!

It was an attempt. Didn't know what to say though.

This

Ok but we need more people in here

>Unlimited shit posting!

The Globalist... will die. As will their bankers. Good, I can feel you're triggered. I am defenseless. Go on your protest. March towards me with all your betas and your journey into the left will be complete!

Where's the crying Samus?

Terrible, it's like you don't know how to average person at all. You don't mock the show or use any of that edgy bullshit, nobody will read it, be honest will you read your own shit? No? Then why the fuck you made it?

2016 the movie is very memeable, for instance, literally has a black president , just drop it in a gift like Obama's legacy as air force one slams into him. Its not that hard mate think really plain humor.

Nani?

As for suggestions: terminator, the robots are the EU bureaucrats, skynet is globalism.

Minions for better and worse will never die, make a cringe worthy political post and die on the way out.

BUMP

>The Cucked Gatsby and The Brothers Do Nothing ranked at god-tier
>1984 ranked higher than BNW or Catch-22.

Whoever made that image best be trolling.

I second Doctor Who, especially 10th doctor. Hit em in the feels.

THIS!

SHADILAY

The right side is strong in this one.

>the stanger
KILL
YOURSELF
NOW

>You bait your hook to suit the fish

In the case of this post and the one it's responding to, this phrase is just beautiful.

>weeb

do you know where you are, friend?

Game of Thrones

Star Trek

Sup Forums
not Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lgbt/, or /r9k/

Bumping for endless meme war

is that buttercup?

any sort of nigger hate wakes up the trinidad subhuman

this
normies love GoT

the answer correct answer is Sup Forums.

not its Hotasfuck.

Forcing them into exposing to redpills.

Except hes made a regulation whereby he needs to rescinding two every time so that bitch is taking that shit down yo

>The Brothers Do Nothing
Hey fuck you its a great book

Two degenerates fighting over a prostitute and a good boy wondering how the fuck hes not going to to turn out like his cheeky breeki family

BUMP

bump

>Kanyeeeeeee Wess
discarded.