Anyone kinda fucking tired with all this political bullshit? Like I enjoyed the memes and shit...

Anyone kinda fucking tired with all this political bullshit? Like I enjoyed the memes and shit, but like I'm just mentally strained at this point cause we've been at it for almost 2 years nonstop now. I just don't wanna give a shit anymore and want things to go back to normal. I fucking start raging whenever I hear or have to participate in political discussions irl now. I just don't fucking care anymore, about Trump, about libcucks crying, about who got btfo or anything

This is your reality now, it's US vs them.

Stop coping, it will never go back to normal and they fucked it up.

I've been "mentally strained" since 1992, kid.
But this really feels like Bush 2000, a lot. It's going to be a crazy four years.

Bush in 2000 was lightwork compared to this even though there were bigger happenings

I was in a Black Block rich town, so it was hot every day. Especially after the patriot act and wars.
But I got a real bad feeling about what's coming.

You can't spit up the red pill. That's why taking it in the first place is such an important decision.
You're suffering from Meme War shell shock.

Friendly reminder that Bush II in 2000 sold himself as a non-interventionist candidate and after 9/11 completely discarded that pretense to launch the Forever War.

We're going to get false-flagged into a war with Iran, mark my words.

Post Memematic Stress Disorder
Avoid loud noises, cafinated beverages, and Tongan basket carving forums for two weeks.

This.

Marked
We lost an Osprey in Yemen today, BTW.

>Sup Forums
>anyone kinda tired with all this political bullshit?

what the fuck OP?

No, this is fun :^)

OP given everything they said about Brexit I thought I'd be dead by now.

Trump is Bush on steroids, I seriously can't believe you guys thought he would be the one to avoid conflict out of the two candidates. When Obama won everyone meme'd he would get us into the final world war and turn this country into a police state, just like everyone said about Hillary but none of it happened and none would have happened under Hillary either. Prepare your rectums for war with Iran courtesy President Trump, faggots.

>fantasy football

It will go back when the right wing death squads come out

This is a war if we stop fighting liberal degenerates win and you children grow up to be muslim homos. Fight or die.

Trump won. You can relax now, the hard part was getting him into the white house, now he's there it will be smooth sailing for you yanks once everyone's tempers simmer down.

Life has no auto-resolve button.

Your on a politcal board.

You do remember that right?

Nice meme.

you're on a political board......if you're tired of it go rate some dicks on Sup Forums

You are dead. This is hell.

You're here forever.

Yeah but even when I leave this board the politics keeps following me.

There can be no relaxing until liberalism is utterly crushed. We must meet and exceed their intensity every day or they will win. Their world is one of hedonism, crime, corruption, pedofelia, homosexuality, and communism. Their world must never be allowed to exist because no one will be able to live in it.

So leave. Take a break. Go hang on /k/ and compare guns, stare at monstrosities on /d/, poke around /vg/ and play some games. Mental exhaustion is real, take a break before you snap.

We'll hold the line. Your spot will still be here in a month or two when you return recharged and ready to conquer.

>We have room but for ond flag, the American flag
Yet the most "patriotic Americans" can't let go of their rebel flag

Fucking hell if you listen to the BBC you'd think we all were.

May I ask, is this your first time, as an adult, under an (R) admin?

This a political board, if you dont want politics why are you here?

?

See

Go have some fun with friends then cum back here whenever you wanna see whats happening in the world. You don't have to visit here every fucking day br0. If some cunt just wants to talk about politics tell 'em your not in the m00d.

XD

You cant go back once you swallow the red pill, only way out is suicide my friend.

Have I not seen those exact thread with these posts months ago? Am I losing it? Did I see the future?

Politics is a part of life, its not going anywhere as long as there are people.

Sup Forums just proved they are the exact same shit as ISIS yesterday night in essence.
Except Sup Forums was bullied by ISIS and ISIS was bullied by baby-boomers. And Sup Forums doesn't have any power IRL.

Thank you anyway, maybe Mélenchon will have better chances to win now, since you can't into history and learn that anarchists did the same shit as you 100 years ago to no avail.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I"M IN A CTR THREAD

Pretty sure he means all the SJW, PC culture

>PETA REACTS TO TRUMP EATIMG CHICKEN
>A MUSLIM BAN IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
>TRUMP REPORTEDLY USES THE BATHROOM 10 MINUTES A DAY
>LGBTQXDSF ANGER OVER TRUMP COMMENTS

No Refunds
o
R
e
f
u
n
d
s

Dunno. But I repeat myself a lot, a lot.

Kek that ID. JREWS.

You need something else in your life. Seek fulfilment.

get laid lmao

This is a war of attrition.

Whichever side backs down loses. And whoever holds the ball when the clock strikes zero wins.

REMINDER

THIS IS WAR

Sup Forums IS THE NERVE CENTER FOR THE "ALT RIGHT" (just a useful term for the ideas here) AND AS SUCH IS THE FRONT LINE IN THIS INFORMATION WAR.

THE US IS IN A 'SOFT' CIVIL WAR CURRENTLY. IT IS BEING FOUGHT WITH IDEAS AND MEMES. WE MUST STAND VIGILANT.

AND PICK UP GUNS FOR WHEN THIS SHIT TURNS HOT.

(Note: not advocating violence or illegal activities. Just reading the writing thats on the wall and being pragmatic, as you should)

I like shitposting on here, but real life has become a living hell.

I had to deactivate my social media accounts. It's gotten way over the top. People who I thought were kind of normal average people are posting pro-Antifa stuff every day.

When I log on Facebook, there are 100+ people on my friendslist who post about him up to 5-15 times per day. I'm not overexaderrating. These people are becoming mentally ill, and they are ramping up violent anti-trump rhetoric too.

In real life, people angrily recite retarded media talking points, which were usually lies in the first place. People are like baby birds, helplessly sitting there waiting for the media to drop information into their mouths so they can mindlessly consume it.

They are fucking retards. They don't research anything on their own, they just log on Facebook, turn on Fox, turn on CNN, and think they are informed on what's going on.

Didn't anybody see that 75% of the news networks were paid off by the clinton foundation during the election? How did people miss this? You can't fucking trust the news, they just lie to you.

I hate people at this point. I want to go back to hiking and talking about stupid shit with friends. This is retarded.

i'm getting tired too, but it's mostly becuase the liberals at this point have become so fucking retarded, that it's like talking to a brick wall. I wish they would just spend some time thinking about themselves and spend some time researching the shit they spew. I want to ignore them, but they keep pushing for dangerous shit and they seem completely oblivious to their own stupidity.

At this point, there's no excuse for being this retarded. For fucks sake

she gave Sam the s u c c apparently

>IMG_5977.png
sage

>he's tired of being right
>he's tired of winning
>he's tired of fighting the good fight against communist antifa lib-gendered cucksters
The weak have no place here, kill yourself.

This:
This isnt your personal meme funhouse, nigger. There is literally all politics on a political forum called Sup Forums

This is what we asked for, and what we got. Get over it fag.

You real stupid
The confederate flag is about uniting the union.
Bout American as a state flag.

>Life has no auto-resolve button.

Heh. Fuck. Just fuck.

You're an adult now. This is what adults do. This shit has always been here, you just weren't aware of it.

Eventually you calm down, but it never goes away.

People other than politicians or philosophers who obsess over politics and ideologies basically just have no life, it really is that simple

It's a fucking slog, user, but we'll pull through.

Up until inaguration weekend I was happy about it.

After Trump got fucking inagurated, I thought people would give up and go back to real life. I mean, what else can they do? They lost the election. It's over. Protesting objectively will not change anything.

Instead, they are trying to go to WAR instead. Shit is ridiculous. I mean, if they want to just keep doubling down and doubling down until it escalates, we can do that. But they are going to lose and it will be pointless, so I don't know why they are bothering to do that.

G'Day.Welcome to the real world where you start to accept you may change leadership all the way you want.But that can ammount to largely nothing because you cant change the citizens.

I have to agree, it's very boring when you know everything Trump does is going to be criticized by the left, and their arguments blow everything out of proportion.

Like with the whole left saying Trump is banning Muslims when really all he did was refuse people from countries that are unstable and have terrorist elements. Can't something interesting happen? I miss the old days when Sup Forums made Ebola chan and I miss the happening threads.

I want world war 3 or something exciting like that, I want my future to look bright instead of the dullness we have now. 2017 is really not turning out to be a very exciting year.

>They don't research anything on their own
>still support le muh anti-establishment god emperor despites the fact that he basically nominated Goldman Sachs and Blackwater in the US government
You are retarded

Because if you are not divided you cant be conquered.

Except for foreskin regeneration.

It's going to be good to wipe out the Muslims and sjws to the floor.

You're tired and feeling apathetic. We are fighting a culture war user, its going to be long and tedious. Get some rest, we need you tomorrow.

If there ever was a post that deserved a /thread, it's this one.

Yeah I'm sick and tired. Every 4 years, Americans go full blown retarded acting as if they know anything about politics but they usually settle down and revert back to normal after the election.

That didn't happen this time around. I thought Leftists would finally shut the fuck up after Trump's inauguration but they're still trying to instigate shit with everyone and it's pissing me off. Why can't they just fucking concentrate on self-improvement and focus on winning back some influence during 2018 and then gaining back the POTUS in 2020 instead of constantly trying to antagonize everyone?

They really don't seem to understand, that not everyone who voted for Trump is a right winger. Trump just seriously comes off as more sane than modern day Liberals.

It's getting to the point where I just want them fucking anilhilated just so I can have some fucking peace of mind.

Hey faggot let me stock pile guns and ammo first.

I think we're in the process of changing culture here in America.

We've been dominated by leftist ideology through acadamia and entertainment since the hippie movement in the 60's/70's.

This is the first backlash against that, ever. I don't think that the leftist cult is used to losing ground and having their ideology be threatened, and they don't know how to handle it. They think that becoming obsessed and violent will prove their point or something, but they don't realize that they are losing the battle of IDEAS, which is what actually counts when it comes to recruiting people into your ideology.

Violence only excites the people who are already in your ideology, but it can discredit neutral observers, and it just makes the left look butthurt.

You won't kill yourself, pussy.

>It's a fucking slog
Really? I'm fucking thrilled. I used to have a hard time getting out of bed. But now? Can't wait to see what the crazy libs are doing next.

This salt is gonna keep me alive for centuries to come.

>2 years
Reddit diaspora detected

fuck off CTR shill

Hurry user, Justin is going to just make them harder to obtain.

I like this frog.

I'm actually considering spitting it.

Just take a break then OP

Actually in the long run this will achieve things.
Like every sane person turns away from politics and pretends it does not exist in any way( not bothering to vote).
You dont need to win the majority of the votes.If the majority doesnt vote,only your paid dogs,its still a win.

>Yeah but even when I leave this board the politics keeps following me.
Once your mind has been opened, there is no stopping it. I got the same thing going on. Remember that feelings are not facts. You and only you dictate what you do with your feelings. Be smug that you understand truth while other sheep around you huddle together.....They will be easier to get to the slaughter house that way.

He said you'd get tired of winning so much

Oh well.
I got a lotta niggas back in America who can hook me up with a ak or some shotgun.
Then all i gotta do is travel through the woods, hide it, drive through boarder and go get it.
Boom.

>Hoping that the left cant find a capable leader
Sounds like bad strategy.

Yep but it's probably too late to go back

What's happening right now is the culture and the "stage" for lack of a better term is being shaped in the minds of the masses

Different ideas being incepted into people's heads

It's a whole lot weirder than we think but I guess that's par for the course when you literally meme a cheeto looking motherfucker into the presidency of the most powerful nation in the world

Honestly I'm a little disappointed in my fellow shitposters. You got what you memed for and now you're having buyers remorse?

Shitposting ain't free sonny. I can tell you that much.

That's what anime is for.

You're just sick and tired of winning.

If only there was something to actually prepare for my greatest ally, if only.

I had my hopes up that Trump would do something to start war in the South China sea but news about that has gone dark. Trump is to sane for what we long for.

>US vs "them"

lol you already lost faggot

you smell that?

maybe try a non political board?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

It's just not fair how hard the media is pushing this division, this indoctrination.

It's fucking evil and I want it to be over.

Quit feeding this bait, fuckwads.

Don't want politics?
Fuck off of Sup Forums.

Immediate "Trump is Bush 2.0" paste should be an immediate tell.

Trump has been in power one week and had non-stop delivered exactly what he promised on the campaign. No one that supported him is unhappy with this.

Sage this garbage

> TWO YEARS non stop
> Two years
> non stop

Umm I don't think politics ever stops? Unless your Obama and you shut down the government not once but twice

it would be better if they had actual weight behind their words. Instead it's like watching toddlers have temper tantrums at walmart. Half of you just cannot fucking care, while the other half of you wants to slap the shit out of them and tell them to stfu.

But the latter option isn't good memetics, damaging to our side, and I think most non-lefties have actual VALUES that they honor that discourages them from beating the mentally disabled.

My hope is that it's just a phase. They'll probably start to back off this stupidity and we'll have a period of quiet. Then closer to spring, there'll be more happenings. Don't write off 2017 just yet. Shit's gonna get crazier before it gets better. My guess is this stupidity is being pushed to try to encourage civil war early in his presidency, but as the handlers realize it's not working, they'll back off and regroup to find some other way to stump trump. I'm sure this the happenings are coming. lefties need more time to process things.

Not buyers remorse, but we are annoyed with the consequences.

We are used to everything going back to normal after the inaguration. No one has experienced this shit before.

>mfw can't into redpill anymore.

It's all media manipulation retard. Obama was already Bush 2.0 but nobody noticed because the media never reported that King Nigger was bombing and droning the shit out of The Middle East. They even claimed that Obama was conducting a peaceful war.

Trump barely does anything and he's blamed for everything that he inherited from Obama. Obama even purposely soured foreign relations around the world before Trump was elected. Trump being elected actually resetted foreign nations back to being neutral. Even Chyna was neutral to Trump winning and were the first to congradulate him. Prior to that the USA was in danger of losing influence in nearly evey country in Asian & Eurasian region to China with the Chinese openly insulting the shit out of King Nigger and Obama being the faggot that he is taking it like a chump.

Trump is needed to instill fear back to the rest of the world. The USA isn't meant to be some sugar daddy that the rest of the planet constantly belittles like what happened back when King Nigger was in office.

Even if you left Sup Forums entirely and went to Facebook or Twitter you're bombarded with it. Watch TV and you're bombarded with it. Go out side and you're fucking bombarded with it.