Explain yourselves

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/bissonnette-aurait-demande-des-conseils-sur-le-web-avant-lattentat
lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-le-suspect-connu-pour-ses-critiques-sur-facebook.php
mobile.twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He posted on Sup Forums. I hope you guys are ready for it.

also made left wing and anti-patriarchy remarks

this. he was a feminist who started converting to islam and was disgusted by it

>leafs get pol shut down

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/bissonnette-aurait-demande-des-conseils-sur-le-web-avant-lattentat

ban leafs from Sup Forums they cant handle it

The day of the rakes! I fucking swear! I hope all leafs get a ban from Sup Forums kek

Trudeau will probably block leafs from using Sup Forums lol.

Turkish eyebrows

It makes sense that a leaf would commit the ultimate irl shitpost and get Sup Forums shut down.

Day of Rake when.

Fucking leafs. Thanks a bunch Cucknada.

Are you fucking kidding me?! I hope it just means canada gets the ban.

>aurait
Why is it written in conditional?

Daniel Radcliffe?

>no qt Sup Forums bf

how despondent are /pol users now that it turned out it was actually one of them who did this

It's not like we never had a killer come out from here, remember the /r9k/ shooter?

he doesn't represent us
#notallpolacks

Bout time someone did something and it was a...

>Fucking

>leaf

Cuck status revoked

Sup Forums is a board of peace

is he /ourguy/?

Jessica valenti has been waiting literally years to make that tweet

People who were there saw two shooters. Media says there was one.

>2017
>not a controlled narrative

Elites plz..

Do muslims ever write anti woman right wing remarks?

we don't care anymore
we need more people like him.
start targeting the cause instead of just the effect

Every pro Islamic comment is inherently anti-women and right wing.

We are a board of peace.

the silent leaf. always be wary.

Sup Forums is a board of peace you fucking mongrels

Someone should tweet this at her

I've been advocating the Day of the Rake for 5 years now.

And now, this gift has been given to us.

Don't waste the opportunity, Sup Forums You've never let me down before. Don't start now.

Horse shit. They probably picked this guy off the street and are framing him to fit a narrative.

I wouldn't put it past Canada.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. It's just a single extremist, who does not represent us.

pls this

Nice pepe. Can I save it?

pol is a board of peace indeed. #notallpoltards

Because it's speculations.

If I have to provide an explanation for him then every Muslim must provide an explanation for every terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

one goy isn't responsible for all of us :)))))

I thought it was a Moroccan?

only if you use it responsibly. it will cost you some goodboy points too.

He was the witness, they released him this morning.

What was his name I knew a leaf who was did this on facebook

I hate how they just throw in that shit about HE'S RIGHT WING RIGHT WING RIGHT WING!!!!!!!!!! It's like she's been waiting for years for an excuse to attack the right. If it was a minority no information about race, gender, or ideologies would be given.

Go suck multiple penises, you cuck faggot.

underrated post

>white.

>I've been advocating the Day of the Rake for 5 years now.

Yeah, but you're from France. Your opinion means nothing. De rien.

Sup Forums is a board of a peace

a few radical extremists do not represent the views of Sup Forums

moot (pbuh) does not teach this behavior

This

desu everything ive posted from this ip was complete satire, pulling your legs so to speak

>The left realizes that Sup Forums played an important role in getting Trump elected
>mfw they start staging false flags to try and get it shut down

Sup Forums is a vile board of terrorists and Bronies.
This was only a matter of time.
Security forces should crack down on all American users.

Okay. I almost thought that it was some obscure french journalistic practice that I just hadn't heard of.

Meh.
There's like 88 serial killers prowling /soc/ right now.

Like the pizzagate shooter?

keep chugging on Arab & Somali semen, you fucking retarded Swedish cuck

>HAHAH basement dwellers, you won't do shit
>OMG terrorists

CTR BTFO

>Bout time someone did something
does Trump issuing bans on immigration from multiple muslim countries not count or something?
Fuck off reddit

They aren't a board of peace like we are though.

It's clearly not him or he'd have gone friday..

After you, fellow Scandicuck. :)

this could be the first actual case of DEUS VULT

it would be fucking happening!!

#notallpolacks
#boardofpeace

Not all pol

despondent? I think thousands more muzzie shitskins should be executed

personally i'm planning to kill leftists instead. Cocksuckers like you have been threatening to end my life, or end my way of life and that of my friends and family for years now. You're going to fucking die

wew, alternative facts?

>and right wing
Didn't realize the Quran discussed small government and free markets, always thought it was the opposite tbqhwyfam

>bans on immigration

Well you see, they're still here.

Never you mind those leaf faggots letting them in by the boatload and our poorly secured northern border.

>Muslim shooter
>Authorities are still baffled as to the shooter's motive!

>white shooter
>AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE WHITE CAUCASIAN NON-MUSLIM MALE WAS DRIVEN BY HIS INNATE HATRED OF BLAH BLAH BLAH

bord of peeze

It's a false flag. They're probably both in on it and after the smoke clears the pair go back to the CIA or whatever. You bet your ass this kid will be painted as a Trump supporter too so that the Antifa horde will have plenty of ammo to continue attacking random white individuals seen out on the street. It all fits their game. I think we should all be prepared for a near future in which there will be a lot of legit hate coming from the left, esp. by young black males who see an opportunity to import the random violence from say, inner city Detroit north into a more peaceful area like Sterling Heights in a "Purge" styled motorized sack-and-burn...just speculaing st this point but i think thats how it eventually HAPPEN.

please dont presume xher gender, women kill too #notallmen

He sounds like a generic alt-right anti-feminism "muh SJW" kind of guy. This is exactly where this shit leads and you know it.

That doesn't fit the (multi-culti) journobait narrative REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Literally a gay feminist
Why are they lying?

Which of those did the monarchist in the French Revolution support?

he followed feminist groups in twitter

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-le-suspect-connu-pour-ses-critiques-sur-facebook.php
>M. Deschamps indique que Bissonnette s'en prenait surtout aux groupes féministes, qu'il qualifiait de « féminazi ».
M.Deschapms pointed out that Bissonnette targeted feminist groups, which he labeled as feminazis
>François Deschamps, qui gère la page du groupe Bienvenue aux réfugiés, dit avoir reconnu immédiatement l'un de ses « trolls »
Francois deschamps who manages the page which translates to "Refugees Welcome" said having immediately recognized him as one of his "trolls"
>L'administrateur dit ne pas avoir en tête des attaques précises ciblant les musulmans, mais plutôt les étrangers en général.
The admin says he did not just target Muslims but all foreigners
>Des gens l'ayant côtoyé affirment qu'il aurait été victime d'intimidation à l'école.
People who talked to him say he was a victim of intimidation at school
>Il traitait les filles de putes, par exemple
He called girls "Whores"
>Quand ils avaient 14 ou 15 ans, ils se vantaient de créer des virus informatiques pour saboter des réseaux d'entreprises.
When they were 14 or 15 they were bragging about creating viruses to destroy enterprise level networks

He followed them to argue with them daily.

fuck off, this aint FB, ask FB to explain themselves

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Remember: [email protected]

poltards don't do this sort of thing. Therefore, he cannot have been a true poltard, but practiced a perverted form of Sup Forums, subverting the teachings for his own twisted agenda.
If he had just lurked more.

he follows pro-femist groups on facebook and his likes include 'world of warcraft' and 'sprite'
he's a total fucking progressive normie who somehow got riled up by Mohammad

Years ago, I used to have a lot of respect for Canada and thought it was a great place full of great people. Nowadays I absolutely hate it and think it's a backwards shithole full of the most adamant leftists.

Thank you for CorrectingTheRecord Leaf media shill

Its so obvious who you are

Day of the rake for Sup Forums

Nice try. Sup Forums BTFO

wow so he also followed trump, JIDF and le pen to target them? good thing he got caught before he commited more atrocities

mobile.twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011

There were two shooters. This is a cover up.

Why wouldn't they be puzzled at a muslim shooting a mosque shouting allahu akbar?

I mean there are conflicting ideologies but it would seem strange to attack now when they are all getting targeted by a neighbor country

>making right wing remarks

How is that a bad thing ? Left wing remarks are good but right wing remarks are bad...?

he dindu nuffin
just need mo money fo his tendies

#notallpolacks

We are a peace board.

Uh oh! Spaghetti-Os!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/

We need Sup Forumssters combing through his social media fast before they scrub it.

He looks like he listens to Mac DeMarco.