Hindsight is 20/20 Thread

Hindsight is 20/20 Thread.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>flag.

You fucking filthy subhman, you literal bio-trash. Get the fuck off this board.

Why do turks even come here ? I fucking wish we could clone Vlad the Impaler and have entire zerg armies of him raping your women and impaling the rest.

Fucking roach, ruined my fucking mood. End yourself.

Who else is confident in Trump getting BTFO in 2016? Haha what do you mean it's 2017 already? I've been in the basement, shilling for CTR all year??? A-at least my bank account is looking oka- OH MY GOD THAT'S HOW MUCH THEY'RE PAYING ME PER HOUR? REEEEEEEE

>Being this butthurt over shitposting

Only an Anglo

bernie can still win

>He's obviously a TRUE Muslim mad that his fake Muslim brother isn't doing enough

trips reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ANGLO´D

>tfw too smart to think about your opponent

Many such cases.

Does Tripoli still cause rectal rampages like this in the hearts of Brits when it comes to Turks?

>tfw too intelligent to win

I'm going to frame this

For anyone that has begun to hate Cracked the last few years like me.

ITS ALL OVER DRUMPFKINS HAHAAHAHAHA

has anyone seen my sides? they're so far out there I think they've discovered the secrets of dark matter in inter-galactic space, they need to come home

I remember dropping in there on the 9th and reading that listicle about how "America lost its f**king mind", I actually found it mostly reasonable.

It was the first time in a very long time that David Wong posted any sense. Then he went straight back to his old ways.

fucking delicious

dude.. calm down

it never ceases to amaze me how they projected their own over-confidence on their opponents, I don't think a lot of people who voted for Trump that night really expected to win, and at worst for a lot of them it was just another 8 years of the same disappointment and malaise they've already been feeling

as always, I genuinely hoped this would be a moment of introspection for popular media and that they would think about what being blatantly biased cheerleaders shitting on the voter base did for them

but I guess I was just retarded

oops

AHAHAHAHA HOW COME ABOUT THIS THAT FUCKING LIBERAL GOT BTFO SPEAKING ABOUT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE YOU ARE THE FUCKING ONE WITH IT AND YOU ARE SO DUMB YOU WILL NOT EVEN REALIZED YET NOR EVER WILL

HAHGAHAHAHAHAH

I'm saving this just for the fuck of it.

See this user did not understand an immutable fact of life. Sup Forums is always right

We live in a time where it's expected to have your blinders turned off.

Biggest problem tho is, is even before Hillary threw Bernie under the bus threatening to "Suicide him",
Is anytime you're talking to a broad that you wanna blitzkrieg, as soon as you open your mouth about how the clintons and everybody around them is a NWO organized globalist ruthless gang, & all the evidence,
most chicks instantly are overrated with emotions and don't like facing those facts and evidence.

"Ya wtc 7 did just pancake prop but I don't like to think about it it's not fun to think about it."
Loser dudes do this too but
Women especially young women are the ultimate bluepill bitch made niggers.

Getting in & out their baby maker sewers is much more dangerous now,
Like Charlie vietcong gook in the tunnels
Your comming back out dead or maimed most often