Iran tests missile launch today

>Iran conducted its first ballistic missile test under Donald Trump's presidency, in yet another apparent violation of a United Nations resolution, U.S.

How will trump respond?

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/iran-conducts-ballistic-missile-test-us-officials-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
youtu.be/HmZhHVPTvOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How will trump respond?
He'll nuke em.

Duke...nukem.

by collaborating intelligence to russia so they can target the site and blow it the fuck up.

Hopefully by not doing anything.
Literally only reason Iran is considered an enemy to the US is because they are the only real threat to Saudi Arabia's economy and Wahhabist ideologies to promote terrorism.

How long did this deal Obama set up last? Not even a year?

The Iran deal is the dumbest thing ever, time to tear that fucker up

Fucking retard, Iran is Russia's strongest friend in the middle east.

>How will trump respond?

Yes how will the kike puppet respond.

Suck israels cock

>The Iran deal is the dumbest thing ever, time to tear that fucker up

Spot the kike.

Can we all agree the UN is pointless now? What does it do?

Yeah. Just forget all the kidnapping of American citizens they've done, and focus on religion.
What a good goy you are.

Only because the Obumer pushed Russia into siding with mudslimes through unrelenting sanctions. I highly doubt if given another option, Russia would willingly stay an ally with Iran.

>Only because the Obumer pushed Russia into siding with mudslimes through unrelenting sanctions

Russia supported Iran long before Obama m8. I know lot of you are underage faggots on here but Russian turned on the USA after Iraq War.

>WHAT A GOOD GOY
literally fucking laughable you close minded american prick. Iran and Israel have been enemies since day two, and America has been sucking Israel's cock ever since. Even more so now than ever.

Go back to being a fucking stormfag

R0lling for,
he fires up HAARP and gives these sandniggers a nice iceage.

They've been strong friends ever since the foundation of Israel. They were on and off friends 500 years before that also.

Russia is also the only country in the eastern hemisphere to remove Kebab like pros

It really takes me by surprise how little you Americans know about history and geopolitical conflicts. Then again that would explain really why you go from one day being "Hitler dun nothing wrong n shieeet" to kike lovers next day as soon Trump gets elected. It's hard to pick a side in a conflict when you don't actually know what the conflict is I guess.

Since early 1996, Netanyahu has been crying Iran is close to making nukes. This image is actually from a conference.

Since then Iran has been saying they wanted nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Iran isn't dumb to nuke any nation and jeopardize its people.

They wanted nuclear energy to prevent Tehran's growing pollution, which is getting out of hand.

Americans are so ignorant when it comes to Iran that they don't even know it is the same thing as Persia. It was called Persia until Hitler advised Reza Shah to ask countries to refer to it as Iran, a cognate of Aryan.

Iran isn't the biggest world sponsor of terrorist. Saudi Arabia is, Israel and your allies.

America has 100-150 billion dollars of Iran's money in frozen assets, due to sanctions.

They are testing ballistic missiles for defensive purposes in case of greater aggression. They fought ISIS, and Hezbollah even protected Christian minorities in Syria (check image)

Forgot image.

Enlighten us, Einstein.

>Operation Praying Mantis
>Shah overthrow

I can enlighten you.

It has to do with the petrodollar system. Be prepared for a long explanation.

Unlike other Middle Easterns, I don't blame the problem on USA per se, but I blame it on how the USD's value is tied to oil being traded in it. I'll explain in-depth, and it also explains why USA is cucks for Saudi Arabia while vilifying Iran to obscene degree.

This. A buddy of mine who I met on a game a long time ago, is a Persian christian living in Iran. He says that it's virtually the only place in the middle east currently where you can live without feeling a constant threat. They are also really good at fighting ISIS, I don't think there has been any border breach ever since ISIS was founded, despite consistent attempts by ISIS. Oh and don't get me started on the shit that SA and Israel does...

>SEMNAN

Many people grossly underestimate how critical the petrodollar is to the survival of America as we know it, and by extension much of the global economic system. Its entire economic structure; everything it does is now dependent on it. The main support for the value of the USD is the demand for it created by the petrodollar system, which allows money-printing and deficit-spending on an insane scale, without which the entire US empire would vaporise. The entire system is hopelessly dependent on debt and new debt can be created without acute effects on the value of the currency because most countries are spending huge amounts of it on oil and many other transactions. With that in mind, it's easier and cheaper to spend trillions on wars that flatten problematic strategically-important nations than abandon the system, which would also allow others to take over.

The Anglo-American empire's strength is heavily tied to oil being traded in petrodollars to finance US' widening deficit. For example, check William E. Simon's deal with Saudi Arabia (KSA) in 1974. This is why the USA is allies with Saudi Arabia: bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
William E. Simon made a deal with KSA to "neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon and find a way to persuade a hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth... The U.S. would buy oil from Saudi Arabia and provide the kingdom military aid and equipment. In return, the Saudis would plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending."

The Shah did not agree to this deal being called a "nut".

The Shah did not agree to this deal, and this began his distancing from being a puppet for the USA. The USA and UK however started disliking how sovereign he was starting to become and supported Khomeini taking over Iran (e.g., Carter called Khomeini a saint, BBC gave him a large platform to preach his views).
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw
"2. THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY HAS COMPILED A DISTURBING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE OF THE SHAH OF IRAN, WHOM THE UNITED STATES IS BUILDING UP TO BE THE GUARDIAN OF ITS INTERESTS IN THE PERSIAN GULF. 3. THIS SECRET STUDY PORTRAYS THE SHAH AS A BRILLIANT BUT DANGEROUS MEGALOMANIAC, WHO IS LIKELY TO PURSUE HIS OWN AIMS IN DISREGARD OF U.S. INTERESTS. 4. ALREADY, HE HAS PUSHED HARDER THAN ANY OTHER OIL POTENTATE FOR STRATOSPHERIC OIL PRICES. YET SECRETARY OF STATE HENRY A. KISSINGER HAS OVERLOOKED THE ECONOMIC DAMAGE THIS UNCLASSIFIED"
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah was not afraid to criticise the actions and economic performance of Western nations, particularly the UK, an in doing so it seems the late king may have forgotten that it was the British who put him in power in 1941 after ousting his father, and who claimed of him "if unsuitable, [could] be got rid of later".

The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes, but his megalomania grew with his country;

ke Trump, he wanted to make his country great again and to win the admiration and respect of the world as in the time of the ancient Persian Empire (interestingly, the current Iranian regime essentially shares the same desires for recognition, despite going to extreme lengths in rhetoric to distance itself from the Shah). Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah, which spelt disaster for the his grand plans. Revolution came shortly afterwards.
A brief summary of his actions against the West - became ringleader of OPEC and pushed for oil price hikes at a time of economic turmoil in the West, despite the Ford Administration's virtually begging him to stop - bad idea - was irreverent towards the imperial powers who put him on the throne - he allowed his megalomania to blind himself to the reality that he was supposed to be a puppet - another bad idea - issued an implicit threat that he could switch to alternative suppliers for military hardware (i.e. the USSR) - a very big no-no during the Cold War - generally pushing for autonomy, wanted to dominate the Persian Gulf (c.f. IRI regime) to the exclusion of foreign military forces, gradually came to resist meddling in and criticism of his country's affairs and complained noisily about it - such is the lot of the puppet king - like it or... be overthrown
The rise and fall of the last Shah of Iran is a very important chapter in the Anglo-American conquest of the middle east during the 20th century and part of a great tragedy for which the Shah himself is partly to blame along with the Iranian people.

NUKE!

TL;DR:

The USA's dollar value is tied to OPEC's oil in a convoluted way. Read this post to get how : The USA prefers Islamic dictatorial or monarchist states because they are easier to manipulate and have the leaders price oil and trade them exclusively in USD. This is why Carter initially called Khomeini a saint and why the BBC of Britain gave him a platform to preach his views.

Now, the West and Israel have begun supporting PMOI/NCRI (same thing) who're Islamo-Marxists that would be subservient in how to price oil.

Being an imperial power requires one to be Machiavellian, so I don't really hate anyone. I just want people to be aware of the economic incentives at play.

The last thing the USA wants is a sovereign nation in the Middle East that nationalizes its oil reserves, hence why Operation Ajax to Mossadegh occurred.

Technically, and here's the twist, your entire economic infrastructure depends on that, unless you make a miraculous discover in alternate energy.

This is why Obama supported unsavory rebels that indirected strengthened Al-Nusra and ISIS. Israel is on this too, hence their support of ISIS.

Saudi Arabia spreads Wahhabism for power projection, to fanaticize the region for the ulterior motive of economic power games.

Sup Forums btfo

This is an enlightened series of posts
Isn't it also true that the US sits atop a vast crude reserve, greater than that of the middle east? Thus, the benefit of our petrodollar system is twofold: unlimited debt financing; and unrivaled superiority when ME reserves run dry

Let's just glass them, shit.

Fucking Shill, how about you get off here and back where you came from.

>Trump shittalks the UN over Israel ruling
>If Trump chooses to give a fuck about this he's the goodest goy ever

youtu.be/HmZhHVPTvOI

tää tulee parhaillaan

Canada and Venezuela have a lot of crude oil reserves too. Saudi Arabia is up there too.

What USA fears is Iran trading the crude oil in other currencies than their own. This can stop them from being a global power and make way for a multipolar world. Also, Iran wants to take over Iraq for the oil reserves, and this would make them have even more.

It's not so much the crude oil the USA wants, but the oil to be priced in a certain way and traded in their dollars. See, if Iran were to price oil differently, it would shift to market and powers, it's convoluted to go that in-depth too.

This is why Saudi Arabia was complaining of Iran pricing their oil low, and they also don't trade exclusively in USD -- they actually do Euro and rubles too.

I'm not a shill. I gave evidence and explanations, retard.

>shift to market
shift market dynamics*

I'm explaining why most of the US media obsesses over Iran and not Saudi Arabia. There are few news outlets that complain about Saudi Arabia's human rights violations, but in general, the vast majority of news outlets don't.

It has to do with creating a pretext to invade.

Also, I never hated on anyone. This is how imperial powers work in this age of the value of money being tied to crude oil being priced or traded in specific currencies.

This is more valuable than gold now.

No, it was Jew-loving Redditors (like me) who were never Nazis in the first place who changed this board.

Not to mention the ever increasing payments on interest, even with the petrodollar. Young burgers have a sad future in store for them either way.

Yeah, burgers don't really understand what the fuck is going on. Also, they believe they still live in a democracy where they can make a difference. Think tanks and their sponsors are literally the guys that plan all of these geopolitical decisions, which is ultimately about convoluted economics as explained here:

There's really only one final answer.

I'd like to remind everyone Iran is fairly redpilled and by far the most progressive country in the entire middle east. We pushed them into a corner, of course they are gonna wave their dick around like this.

So what do you think about the BRICS' attempt at bypassing the dollar altogether? Last I heard they founded an investment bank or whatnot and are increasingly shifting away from the status quo. Heard anything new about it?

Your Saudi male prostitute, in the back, needs his dick sucked some more.

Have to say that's pretty Balsey

Hate then all you want Iranians are redpilled and give zero fucks

Yes, I know about the Eurasian Economic Union and BRICS.

I honestly do not think they can beat the Anglo-American empire and should capitulate.

This stuff is escalating into a potential World War and burgers are immensely ignorant and brutish -- they will not understand the nature of false flag/scapegoat being tied to this petrodollar system. They are very misled and do not understand the full global economic dynamics; they are pawns for a global economic battle.

I do not agree with Mossadegh, the last Shah, or the new regime: We cannot nationalize our oil reserves and have to comply with the USA on how to price the oil. The EEU and BRICS are vain attempts to fight the petrodollar system, as I have come to conclude recently. Continuing to project our power (for economic incentives) by manipulating Shiite versus Sunni dynamics will piss off these Machiavellian warlords, who are no better in their support of ISIS, retarded Kurds, and Wahhabists, but we cannot defeat them. It's not out of cowardice I say this, for war is no longer like antiquity (e.g., Roman-Persian wars).

Unfortunately, what I think Iran should do is cease trying to create buffers in Syria, taunting Israel, and manipulating the Yemenis. Iran should focus on its engineering department, which is growing tremendously, and foster positive relations with all nations except Gulf Arabs (we should ban any from coming onto this land). This would also require a change in religion, since stuff like Hajj make us vulnerable.

Under no circumstances should PMOI/NCRI (Islamo-Marxists) get power, however.

>honestly do not think they can beat the Anglo-American empire and should capitulate.

I don't know much about the rest but this strikes me a bit odd. Why should they capitulate, because they have no chance or because it could hurt american and your interests as a whole? Just trying to see from your point of view.

>because they have no chance
This.

The USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and etc. have insane military technology. Russia, while being strong, does not have as advanced a military, but it does possess many nukes. I do not want a nuke to go off from either side.

It is also debatable whether China would get involved (something tells me they wouldn't regardless of Shanghai Cooperation Council becoming closer to Eurasian Economic Union and joining BRICS).

In all honesty, I believe Putin will sell Iran out, and then the Anglo-American system will invade Iran under the pretense of "bringing democracy" to the people (and we know how this has worked in the past especially with figures like Pinochet). My biggest worry is the USA will put PMOI/NCRI (Islamic Marxist terrorists that gassed our own people -- no joke -- that's what they fucking are) into power because they would price oil according to US interests and also trade it in USD .

Also, I left out how much investments Israel and USA + UK have in the Gulf Cooperation Council nations, especially UAE. The media does not bring much awareness to UAE's "violation of human rights", they literally rely on slaves to build their infrastructure, because it does not serve their national interests. Petrodollar system and investments are the key points to understand how America allies with other ME countries and creates enemies.

Furthermore, I think there is a high likelihood we might see Iran break into separate countries, thereby weakening its pull in the oil market. We see the USA funding Kurdish separatists, Azeri separatists, and perhaps Balochi separatists. There is a high likelihood Iran will break up internally, hence why I think the USA has sought to avoid war until now in order to avoid causalities for their Machiavellian economic battle game.

>My biggest worry is the USA will put PMOI/NCRI

Well, let's hope not. Other than that, I do not think it would come to a nuclear war or Iran breaking up, just as I don't think the world should rely on petrodollar, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for the posts tho.