Brit/pol - Someone think of the nazi immigrants Edition

>"B-Boris, HEEEELP!" Hapless May tells her Foreign and Home Secretaries to call their US counterparts to complain about evil Drumpf's Muslim ban
news.sky.com/story/britain-to-call-us-over-president-trumps-travel-ban-10747719

>EU's chief Brexit negotiator says Theresa May's promised trade deal by 2019 is 'impossible'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/guy-verhofstadt-chief-brexit-theresa-may-eu-trade-deal-2019-impossible-a7550136.html

>Hospitals 'dangerously full' during winter crisis, says thinktank
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/28/hospitals-dangerously-full-during-winter-crisis-says-thinktank

>May agrees to deal to build fighter jets for Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/theresa-may-agrees-100m-fighter-jet-deal-with-turkeys-erdogan-despite-human-rights-concerns-a7551006.html

>Backbenchers put forward a motion to throw out A50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/labour-mps-commons-motion-article-50-bill-heidi-alexander

>From pig to man and man to pig - Ex-Copeland MP turned down offer from the Tories to defect to them
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/26/jamie-reed-ex-labour-mp-turned-down-offer-defect-tories-conservative-party

>Former Governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten: May's Global© Modern Britain™ risks 'selling its honour' for trade deals with China
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38745204

>"Replacing the EU at any cost" - Reflections on May's visit to Turkey
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-erdogan-turkey-trade-deal-brexit-human-rights-a7549636.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38791942
youtube.com/watch?v=jp-5bcrrBu0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-defends-donald-trump-against-demonising-attacks-a7553831.html
politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38802084
jitbit.com/macro-recorder-lite/
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-gd-uk.php
temp-mail.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a Spaniard on the eternal anglo

We lost World War Two

Strange things happening in Germany

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38791942

>Moves are being made at the highest level of the Labour Party to throw out their largest indivdual donor, the millionaire John Mills, who has given them nearly £2 million.
>He formed the pro-Brexit group “Labour Leave” to persuade Labour Party members to vote for Brexit, which was backed financially by Tory-supporting Brexit donors and has even paid £18,500 to UKIP.

Predictions on what the political landscape will look like in 10 years' time?

Tory government still in power with an ethnic minority at its helm (possibly Adam Afriyie). Labour still held hostage by the student left. Lib Dems about where they are now. UKIP - or whatever they evolve into - on about 16% but having peaked, their vote will have begun (literally) dying off.

We will leave the European Union in 2019, net migration will fall to 2/3rds of what it is now and remain there before slowly beginning to climb back up. This will be spun as victory for anti-immigration campaigners and wholly lamented by the left.

Transgender nonsense to accelerate - it will be illegal to toe anything other than the establishment line on this issue, hate crime legislation will be enforced - rigorously. They are holding off for the moment to give it some historical basis - so that when they do begin arresting people and charging them for "hate crimes", they will be able to say that such law has existed for well over a decade and there was no opposition to it before - that it is largely ignored now is done on purpose.

White British % falls below 60% by the end of the 2025-2030 parliament.

Scotland need to shut their piehole for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=jp-5bcrrBu0

>refugees welcome hippies raped and murdered by ahmed

Fuck me that's depressing.

One was retweeted by celebs and the occasional JUST-tier party leader + got widespread media coverage, whereas the other was just passed around by decent people.

Sounds like they got a bad batch of drugs.

>Tory government still in power with an ethnic minority at its helm
They're nothing if not flexible

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-defends-donald-trump-against-demonising-attacks-a7553831.html

When will you Bongs give this guy the crown?

>"muslim ban"
>doesnt apply to Indonesia or most muslim majority countries
>people get angrier about a "muslim ban" that isnt even a muslim ban than they do about Cameron, Hollande and Obama turning Libya into a failed state and killing untold numbers of muslims via drone strikes and the arming of proxies

what a joke

also did anyone else see that ham asteroid on the bbc news just now kek

He told a journalist on the train before the polls had even closed that Remain had won with a smile on his face

politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
>"The government should allow hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants living in the UK to become British citizens"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
>London will fall like the Greek city of Sparta if it turns away immigrants like the ancient militaristic regime which "kicked people out", Boris Johnson has said. David Cameron's pledge to bring down immigration into the tens of thousands was a"policy failure" and should never have been attempted, the Mayor said.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
>"Boris Johnson has declared that he is probably the only politician in Britain willing to “stand up and say” that they are pro-immigration. "
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
>"Boris Johnson put himself at odds with the Conservative leadership today as he backed giving an amnesty to illegal immigrants who have been in Britain for 12 years."
Before he became mayor of London, Johnson, who is now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU and says he supports tougher controls on migration into the UK, made an impassioned case for Turkey to be admitted to an enlarged EU in a 2006 film named The Dream of Rome.

“I believe our generation has a historic chance not just to reunite the two halves of the Roman Empire, but to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,” he said in the documentary, which compares the EU to the Roman Empire.

Boris is a pozzed faggot.

fuck I've got the feels now

Just fuck my shit up

The Conservatives are everything New Labour have ever aspired to be - after all, Major was the first New Labour PM.

>sweet, just, boyish master

yeah I think alot would disagree with that

10K in 5....4.....3......

>Maybe hitler was right with the teachings of struggle and hard work
>that lefties need to be shown what its like to have nothing and to have to work and struggle for everything

Over 10k lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

>tfw this is happening not 20 minutes away from me.

Fuck me my city/university is retarded.

Brexiteer lager louts btfo!

What the fuck? You and your island can sink now.

We already got Nige.

>MLG horns

Is University a meme nowadays?

One of the protesters.

>believing a word that comes out of his squashed-up flabby face
You're just as nuts as him

How do you get your head so far up you're own arse it's in the next galaxy?

An opposing petition written by a complete spastic which will be very lucky to get 5% of the anti Trump petition isn't helpful.

Get woke

Yes.

They aim to brainwash you with leftie shit.

Is that Verhofstadt?

Imagine having to live in fucking Liverpool

Someone save me

Yep.

JESUS CHRIST they're still fucking going on about this shit

This

>PETITIONS ARE BULLSHIT HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SERIOUSLY THINK IT WILL CHANGE ANYTHING WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS
>Hey guys please sign this important, retardedly-worded petition - It's important we voice our opposition!

Breddit/pol/ is in full force today thanks to the Nigel show and general happenings

Is that Are Nige's nemesis, Guy Verhofstadt?

Seems to be.

I have friends that are protesting right now in that place.

Not perfect, but probably the most benevolent world power there's been

why don't we have our own petition yet:
>to increase ties to the greatest possible degree with trumps administration and america
or something along those lines
i also like the idea of "our american cousins and uncle donald" but not sure how to work it in

Honestly I like your posts 90% of the time but your everything-I-don't-like-is-reddit shit is tiresome. Having a trip/username is literal reddit-tier in and of itself

We know it won't change anything you mongs.

We are signing to flush out our supporters and see how much ground we have.

So do I, I fucking hate this place so much

The worst thing is I'm from here, I'm not just in this shithole for uni

I'll never understand why these people don't just move to Europe.

All you're doing is giving the Big Boys ammo because it's so crap

Look at this Where do you think this kid is from? "Uncle Donald"?

lol it looks like the EU chief cuck

Nobody's trying to 'change' anything you mong.

It's funny.

11K+

>we're never going to have a nationalist march in london are we? without having a counter march of 10 billion and of course being banned due to "public saftey" by the police

go nosh off hitchens
i need to start filtering you attention whores

It's much worse than that

it's a useless timesink designed to brainwash the youth into leftism and also suck up their money for a probably useless certificate thats becoming more and more obselete

getting a job in the 21st century is about how hard you can grovel to the corporate overlords, and how good you are at networking (read: cucking yourself for others' benefit) it has very little to do with qualifications

Should've asked to stir last nights haggis instead

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38802084

Boris is an even bigger flip-flopper than May. Don't worry about it. Immigration has been the number one issue for years now. Now that we're leaving the EU we can bring it down.

I gave up hope when after Merkel's invitation, PEGIDA's demonstration was outnumbered like 5:1

Trump and Brexit have restored a little bit of that hope at least.

Stupid woman.

Pls no bully Mosley

qt peroxide blonde protestor looks like my ex

>Now that we're leaving the EU
>we can bring it down
>we
>can

It's literally government policy that we voted Leave to open ourselves up to the world lad

Why don't they want to be saved

we lost the culture war literally a century ago, it's fucking over.

What makes you think that? Genuinely curious.

Hardly surprising that the people turned against Mosley after fighting a war with the Nazis

Don't expect a high turnout. These groups always bring out the retards, and most people don't want to lose their jobs after being seen there.

Now I understand
What you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set them free
They did not listen, They did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now

If they want to get reelected and send UKIP away, they have to.

If anyone wants to help with the petition to welcome Trump:

Download this software:
jitbit.com/macro-recorder-lite/

Use this for random name and address:
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-gd-uk.php

Use this for an email:
temp-mail.org

Set up a macro that does it all and leave it to run overnight.

12K lads. 1000 every 10min

That's just a tag line so that lefties don't loose their shit.

Don't stoop to their level lad.

>
Sign the petition!

I literally don't understand how someone could hate Mosley

whatever his views, he was undeniably an intelligent patriot and a lover of his country.

Don't do this.
This is what lefties do.

Immigration has been a top concern for well over a decade - according to polling. And it was a central pledge of both their 2010 and 2015 manifestos to reduce it.

They haven't done anything. They gesture at election time and then make nice speeches about how "multiculturalism has failed" when all the cameras are pointed at them at party conference season, but nothing changes. UKIP mustered 12% at the last election - and this was after 6 years of "Conservative" government which had presided over the highest levels of migration that this country has ever seen.

What makes you think this time will be different?

>you have not signed before you have clicked the link in your email
fucks sake. cant remember password and cant be bothered going through all that shit

Why are you associated with these pond scum? This is how liberalism thrives, people with conservative views hide and cower and tolerate liberalism far more than liberals tolerate conservatives. I find people with liberal views and everything to the left of that to be morally repugnant and I don't know how I could ever consider them a friend.

>appose our point of view

Good goy
I suppose all of this is just 15+ years of pandering as well, and that criticising homosexuality being illegal is just a prank to put lefties off the scent of May's nationalism

And I suppose opening the borders worse than Blair did is just "playing the left at their own game", wow, Based May

You're letting us down lad.

Namefags = GCHQ

If UKIP lose Stoke they're finished.

This might not be such a bad thing because their lolbertarian privatisation position damages them massively in the working class areas.

What should """we""" do if they lose? You can say it's LARPing to think Sup Forums had any influence of the US Election and you might me right, I'm just so frustrated seeing what an opportunity there is in the North especially that's being mostly wasted by pinning our hopes on a fucking Thatherite party.

Why do you keep posting this guy? What's wrong with him? Are you gay for him? Not surprising for a tripfag.

Any more quotes?

They like to pretend they have a monopoly on public opinion because they hold their little protest marches

Let them see how much bigger the silent majority is

He was trying to sell fascism to people at a time when they were being bombed daily by fascists, and everyone had lost someone to the war. Call it bad timing.

He is a brilliant charicature of a typical Torycuck or alt-right plebazoid

If I didn't know better from seeing how several anons here act I'd think it was a parody account

It was started by a primary school child who's fed up with the anti-free speech attitude that is poisoning the west. (might be a lie)

Lads, these anti-Trump protests in Newcastle etc. are organised by the "Palestinian Solidarity Campaign".

After visiting both Israel and Palestine, I now sympathise a lot with Israelis and the daily shit they have to go through.

These lefty faggots criticise every single thing Israel does and supports muslims through ANYTHING. A few days after I left Tel Aviv the bar on the street I had an apartment on was sprayed by an AK47 (Dizengoff St.). The other pub I visited the day before had been hit by suicide bombers a few years ago (Pakistani Brits).

No wonder they have a huge fucking wall to separate them from the terror beyond.

Besides, after going across to the West Bank, the standard of life there is probably better than most muslim countries. Aside from restrictions on their travel.

This is just embarrassing and pathetic tbqh lad. We aren't going to pull the same numbers as those virtue signalling cucks who will share it all over their social media pages and in any case it doesn't matter anyway.

mate
e-petitions are a literal meme

every single one of these is laughed out of parliament so they can check the "we totally listen to the people guys" box and call it a day

no nation on earth would refuse the USA president, not even North Korea