I can no longer be a Christian

Catholic here. Recognizing they are cucked on immigration, I was contemplating switching to Orthodoxy. Then I read this: interfaithimmigration.org/2000religiousleaderletter/

That is a statement signed by leaders of every Christian denomination, including Orthodoxy. It rejects the idea that Christians should be prioritized as refugees.

I genuinely believe in Jesus and want to be a part of the true Church, but I am not certain that it exists as an institution in this world. I find the idea that Christian churches do not want to prioritize Christian lives one of the utmost retarded things I've ever heard.

John 21:15-17 explicitly charges the leaders of the Church with the duty above all else of caring for Christians. This is the defining characteristic of the leaders of the true Church. How can I pretend that organizations that forsake this prioritization have anything to do with Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8DKhSwzuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=vpe5oOjfgXk
motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestant here. We look after our own first and everyone else second. Muslims do not even beep on the radar.

>110076534
Why does their immigration policy matter to you?

The faith is not meant to be a geopolitical instrument in my mind. Nor does it have any serious geopolitical power.

For me it is a personal force to purge degeneracy, that can be propogated throughout culture to do the same. That is how it is expressed in me at least.

I think the goal of Christianity has always been to open up to and convert the marginalized and lesser in society, when possible. They have no reason to oppose specific immigrations or immigration policies, but it should not matter so much as this is not the reason we really embrace the faith as a necessary part of culture.

My thoughts exactly user, well put. I'm currently dangling between non denominational Christianity and apatheism.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

catholiban is worst abrahamic schizophrenia

love your jewish arab

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love

In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

the fuck am i looking at

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Obvious lie. Protestants are even worse than catholics in this regard.

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

They are the same. But Protestants do even worse by spitting on the early christians

You were never a Christian, dude. Never. By your own admission.

your pope is a fucking traitor. Orthodoxy seemed to still be based.

Catholic here. The papacy is illegitimate. That doesn't negate the existence of normal middle class Catholics who are still overwhelmingly traditionalists.
The seat in Rome will one day be occupied by a legitimate leader. Stay strong until that time. If this means joining an orthodox congregation, then so be it, but from my experience, you will come to find that it just isn't the same.
Deus Vult.

Exactly.

Christian Identity calls to you user.

Need to work on your reading comprehension.

>picking and choosing which religion is true based on your flawed political opinions

lol, you people make things too easy for us

Follow the teachings of Christ and sacrifice to protect your people and land. Jesus will forgive you for your sins and you must protect your flock.
>the church is now false, you must battle alone until you find new brothers.

Good luck and God speed user. Many other Christians are in the same situation as you. We have to speak up and keep fighting.
>liars and traitors in the church take in the enemy out of greed for their money or misguided and foolish ideas of helping others.

If it was done any other way, nobody would follow religion at all.

>signed by leaders of every Christian denomination
There is no 'leader' in true Christianity other than Jesus, anybody who says different is a heretic.

Yes, that's what makes religion so simple to pick apart.

Jesus never existed, faggot.

>le violence meme
If Jesus didn't believe in any type of violence then why did Peter carry a sword with him and cut off some guys ear?
>he told him to stahp
He knew that just getting slayin there would kill his movement hence Peter needed to take the path of hardship to continue to preach his message.
>le lobe dy enimies in schiieett
Jesus told the Jews to love the Romans as you can look at history and see how Rome treated those who treated them well. When the Jews decided to chimp out for no reason (they had numerous benefits which you should all look into) a lot were killed and they lost so much. All they had to do was turn the other cheek and they would have been fine.

Summary: in the event of being robbed Jesus teaches that you should comply and give up your possession which are worth nothing compared to your life.

I hope the Pope falls down some stairs.

t. Catholic

I like how the pope says you can't call yourself a catholic if you reject refugees.

But you don't see him letting them in by thousands to sleep on the floors of the vatican.

damn missed a bit
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Exactly

I will pray for you

Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=X8DKhSwzuHE

>Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans,
Jesus stopped peter from stopping the killing of jesus. And peter cut the dudes ear off...

The current pope is just for public relations, the vatican did not expect trump and thought they needed a cuck pope to lay low during the age of cuckoldry.

After this pope I expect a right wing pope to match the times.

Had the pope been right wing Soros and co would have destroyed the church during Obama's reign.

Pray all you want. I will be opposing the Islamic menace, you pussy.

>you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

that civilization is a by product of self preservation

You seem to believe that later on Paul and Peter did grab their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come the fucking on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

see:
early church fathers were well aware of the nature of their cult

Sup Forums "christians" are largely former atheist libertarians who see cultural value of Christianity as a bulwark against forces that can and will undermine western society within this century if things are not changed.

SSPX?

BANE?

Who said I wouldn't be?
I carry the sword for Jesus and will defend your life and right to criticise me and my religion.
I will not do harm out of vanity, wealth or political alignment but to defend this world from evil whence that time arises and not off my own back, my Lord guide me on my journey.

>religion hopping

Is that how you think religions work? You either believe your religion's words and rules or you don't, are you retarded?

This is not a college degree.

the core of Christianity cares not for civilization tho

Jesus kingdom is not of this world

Nothing of what Jesus said applies to a people with power on their hands, in every situation he describes the christians as a persecuted minority

The entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and being the ones doing the persecuting

It is an apocalyptic cult that never got their apocalypse and went severily off-rails, a zombie that has been dead for 1 700 years and that for some strange reason people like you wanna keep alive even 2000 years later of the world not ending

OP soon you will realize Abrahamic religions are nothing more than tools to gain and maintain power.

I just pretend to be a christfag to troll. Christianity is not a bulwark against islam. That's atheism. Christianity is a gateway to retardation including islam. I know many christians who converted to islam. I cannot think of many atheists who did so.

That's the thing about Christianity though. We know if we are going to hell well we are going all in and not half assing it. At least our loved ones will make it without having to have a shitty time on earth as well.

So you're a LARPing faggot.

kingidentity.com

until your beloved ones live in a comfy life and demand "refugee welcome" because they are not suffering as Jesus and Paul demanded

I have no idea what that means but no I am not a sodomite.

>no heavenly air strike
Jesus taught them how to fish not to beg for it. The path of righteousness is the slim and narrow, it is hard and difficult. God also isn't a wish giving fairy and gave us free will. That is why ultimately you have to focus on your own salvation.

Jesus was condemning moralism, which is how groups like the pharisees would be hypocritical and also have bad reasons for following the word. The book of Job clearly demonstrates this as well. Jesus also condemned hedonistic people but they can still be redeemed just as the sjw types can.

Sorry i can't respond in more detail but i am on mobile and gotta do some stuff.

Don't give up on Orthodoxy just yet lad. There are a lot of cucks but the partriarchs themselves are red pilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpe5oOjfgXk

Yeah Jews got there hands on the king James and Catholics have been sede vecantay for some time now.

It's even worse, you're a newfag.

>catholic
>christian

pick one retardbait

We don't need your kind here.

Atheism is neither a bulwark just like Christianity isn't one.
Sure, there are some atheists who hate Islam like guts, my brother is like that for example.
You can't really force atheism on a population, either religion is going straight into your face again (USSR/Russia) or your culture slowly decimates like it does in Europe.

Religion is vital for society, but it depends on the religion itself.
I kind of want paganism to make a return but even paganism has been cucked by some faggots.

Atheism remains uncucked.

Calm down, kike. I'm just calling out the fallacy.

Join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, we have the smartest minds in the world on our side. Join us as we build space ships and spread to distant worlds

Jesus was the most moralistic of them all tho

the whole of his Gospel can be describe it as "how to morally signal to God that you dont care about anythung in this world"

I've been here since 2006.
I care not for labels so 'LARP' means nothing to me.
I am now praying for you, I feel the demonic infestation within you.

There is no fallacy. Christians claim that they are united against a common enemy, but their true enemy are themselves.

>remains uncucked
No.
Have fun worshipping a person just like commies do.
There's some kind of connection, hmm....

You people are why this place went to shit. If it walks like a newfag and talks like a newfag...

All identity politics are cucked.

If you identify as your belief, religion, political group first, you are cucked.

"I'm an Atheist first."

"I'm a liberal first."

mentally cucked

>le science is awesome meme
>le religion has no value to society meme
>le South Park is my favorite show
no thanks, I'd rather kill myself

Catholics, not Christians.

Protestants and Catholics sure as hell don't agree with each other.

Orthodox follow the book strictly.

What person do we worship? Atheist don't worship any person. That would be you christians.

Protestants contradict early christians

who did Friedrich Nietzsche worship?

> but muh hyperchristian neoatheists!

Protestants hate the early christians

I only identify as an atheist when people bring up their religion.

Could ballgags literally be any hotter?
What did she mean here in the pic btw?

anyone have a video or gif source of OP's pic?

I couldn't find it last time i tried.

Not American prostestants.

Maybe some faggot Presbyterian with a dyke preacher letting Muslims sleep in the pews, but not Southern Baptists.

And even if they disappoint me lately, I would extend the olive branch to anyone, whatever denomination, who professes that Jesus Christ is Lord.

One brotherhood, uniting all Christians, in service, and in love.

Are you illiterate or a bot? Who are you even replying to and why?

cucked

Christ consciousness was about pantheism, not externalizing God like the kikes did.

The kingdom of heaven is within each of us, because each of us are a piece of God. Jesus called us all the sons and daughters of God, not that he was the ONLY son. That was retarded garbage that Constantine added to gain control, and put a price tag on enlightenment (catholic church).

The idea that God and man are separate things, and that the universe is separate from God is a jewish idea, specifically designed to enslave men.

They are the worst. Living in peace has fucked them.

Early church fathers and Christians venerate saints, do not believe in sola scriptura and reject sola fide

I forgive your ignorance.

that's called agnosticism retard.

educate yourself or OD on drugs

>Atheism

Athiesm is the cause of the rise of neomarxism, Islam, and ethno masochism.

Athiesm is literally the worship of hubris.

Volkish neo-paganism is the final redpill.

Based on what metric? White American protestants are one of the most reliable right wing groups on the planet.

Why are you even bringing that up? It has nothing to do with what I said.

Did I trigger you or something?

also the whites that adopt the most black children because of christian belief

Too bad they're not right wing or white enough.

>Inb4 image dump of gay pastors

> I'm a christian
> I do as the "leaders" of my denomination say
You are not a christian and you should get your head out of your ass.

This.

Just saying

Do you agree that protestants contradict the early Christians?

Why is Christ Chan still white? Where in the Bible does Jesus say

>Oy vey this is a whites only religion, the goyi- I mean gentiles are superior to us with their big white dicks

The Church is a corrupt bureaucracy.

Take the ultimate White Pill of antinomian mysticism, OP.

Based medpack

That's a meme. Look at Hollywood.

They support preserving our culture and put Trump in office in masses. Maybe they aren't good enough for you, but they are by far one of the better groups in our society.

nope

motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia

>That's a meme
>Be me
>Live around white protestants

Topkek the memes are absolutely true. They LARP about living in the (((1950's))) America and that's about as far they go.

Jews mainly came from the Caucus mountains.
Very few are Semite.
Do some research, Jesus was most likely very white looking with slight Eastern features.

You are not a christian, you're an edgy crusader roleplayer. Read the fucking bible for once in your life.