Nuclear level SJW meltdown if this is true

Nuclear level SJW meltdown if this is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nEJJ0-9nS4A?t=5683
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was supposed to be a reply, whoops.

What? Trump doesn't give a fuck about faggots.

VP Pence has a thing for fags

go ahead and post that stupid pic of trump holding the rainbow flag, it doesn't mean shit

Trump didn't campaign on anything related to faggots

this is pure bullshit

not that it wouldn't be appreciated though

If this is true. This will be the biggest normie meltdown of the century. Tumblr and Twitter will commit suicide enmasse. We truly do not deserve this man as our president.

This is just some stupid fake account. Hillary supporters make these accounts in order to spread fear and false rumors.

FAKE NEWS, NIGGERS

Except it's not true, and we tell you every time you make this gay thread.

Pence is a good boy, didndu nuffin.

If this is true I will whip my dick out for president Trump! Praise KEK!

>some LARPing faggot with a Twitter account

Wow, truly profound. Thanks for the insight.

Has pence convinced trump to use the tesla tech to zap the gay out of America?

bullshit

LGBTQ have to back. Brilliant.

This isn't even believable LARPing. The FBIanon was more believeable.

This guy who is clearly a jew with a lot of free time, is simply playing to every little fantasy of the libshits - at least the FBIanon would deny rumors of implausible things to make it look realistic - this is just a jew walter mitty

>Everything I say is true because I have a funny HURRDURR SPY name

We got to do something about politically motivated larping. It's almost as damaging as the MSM.

>this shit gets asked in the pressconference
>all of a sudden this "rogue white house account" twitters about it

Please stop posting this larp shit thank you

>tfw gay and voted for trump

wtf you fucking assholes. you said trump was pro gay rights. all I wanted was a pol bf. now im probably gonna get gay bashed ;__;

This, he made zero promises related to this. As far as the world knows he is completely live and let live with gays

>tranny and voted for trump

Please don't be true, you kept all your promises donald, don't go back on this one

stop shilling your faggy twitter account

He werekin on dem programs.

Yeah some Jumper leads and a car battery.

Fake account

die

post boipucc

Is it legit or are they just LARPing?

If it's true and they are leaking classified shit, I hope they get shut down

>Hubby and I voted for Trump
>Wait for the coup
>In the ensuing counter-coup will report protesting fags to the Pence Electroshock Brigade

Also koolsauxop

see
CTR is literally pulling all the stops, bordering on treason

You are so right, i will bash your ass all night while reading mein kampf.

no homo tho.

Rumor is he's going o sign some religious freedom order. Think faggots can't demand Christians bake a dick cake type of thing.

Source: dunno some user said so

This twitter account is literally fake news. It's operated by an astroturfing organization to rile up all the liberals.

I checked the #unholytrinity hashtag back to a SWJ Floridian. It's a fake account, with fake news.

fake acc

Ha, Trump has plenty of gay friends... not too sure about Trannies (they personally disgust me) he like myself are ok with gays, we just cant stand Fags and the way they act like the world owes them anything.. kinda like jews ... hmmm

I'll protect you cutie

transexuals are disgusting mutants. transgenders are mentally ill, but at least they aren't hacking at their genitals because some kike on tv told them to.

Trump actively protects /polgbt/. It's the LGBTQIÀ that will be hanging from trees

God I hope so

Let's nuke their anuses

calling it now. trump defunds a bunch of pro-LGBT organizations and whatnot. it's all part of a much larger defunding/cutting regime and will not impact LGBT rights in any way.

libs will over-react, ad hom, and strawman their way into dominating the media over literally nothing.

actual LGBT community is unaffected while the sjw crowd screams and bellyaches for likes and upvotes.

So are these Rogue Twitter Accounts breaking the law?

Pretty sure there are laws against impersonating or imitating federal agencies or any government entity.

These rogue twitter accounts also use the same government seal as the real account.

>Has pence convinced trump to use the tesla tech to zap the gay out of America?
Get winston to zap em with his lightning cannon. Did you know his jetpack does fifty damage?

Isn't giving that information treason?

You forgot about the "P"

person replying is a huffpo reporter

You're better off with Trump as president, Hillary would bring in some enrichment from the third world. Those people will be hostile against gay people and will openly attack you.

>trump ends US taxpayer funding of abortions in Mexico
>"anti-abortion bill"

Let me guess, this anti-LGBT bill will involve treating gay pedophiles the same as straight pedophiles.

More jewish media lies.

>anti LGBT
So he's going to round them up and gas them?

>End of week
It will be announced late tomorrow.
+ Trump will obviously pick hardcore conservatives that shares his views. So yes, they will obviously be anti-degenerate.

Someone make a spoof reporter account (Pro lbgt facing) and find out

better invest in batteries and jumper cables now user

If you bothered to read his executive order on immigration, you'd see that he does in fact.

Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc

Pence getting a workshop for experimenting in the White House?

This Rouge Whitehouse account had to be the best liberal troll account every. They are gobbling this shit up.

Good. You need to meet some standards to associate with Russia.

>actual LGBT community is unaffected while the sjw crowd screams
This is literally what has been happening for years

Virtue signalling by guilt-ridden liberal white middle classes

I would legit have voted for Trump

Agreed. Campus LGB organizations have hardly any gay people in them, it's all straight "allies."

Can we go back to LGBT not being catered to in any way and me not having to give a fuck or remember that these mentally ill guys exist whenever I so much as fart? I'd be content with that. Don't even need to gas them on my account, they weren't any problem at all like 20 years ago for example. It's just the current glorifying mindset that is at fault.

fucking genius
this will prevent most of muslims from immigrating to the US
if the get a visa that means that they support gay rights which makes them a target for other muslims
they'll be known as gay lovers in their communities
probably a sin punishable by death in the shithole they come from

Good, fags are just jewish shills anyway

>Tfw have gay eyes
>not actually gay

REEE

They made a post I remember seeing saying they were anonymous white house staff or at least they claim it as much

Either they are lying to acquire some extra "authority" over other peoples opinions or they are ass-mangled janitors that presumably signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement they might be breaking

Either way its probably highly illegal

Peru here
Welcome back USA
Hope next target are fatties

That will never happen sadly. Food industry is too profitable.

He don't have to

>shill