Hypothetical Question

Hypothetical Question.
Your daughter, a college student, comes home one day to show you her new boyfriend.
If you had to choose one or the other, would you rather it be
A) A respectable, Conservative Black Man who is the first in his family to graduate high school and is currently going for a Mechanical Engineering Degree

-or-

B) A White, Liberal "man" who is overburdened with white guilt and is getting a degree in women's studies

You have to choose one or the other or you'll have to watch a video your daughter's lifeless, headless corpse being raped by muslim terrorists

Obviously you're new here, from reddit or just a faggot. We don't hate black people only niggers. Niggers can be of any race.

[spoiler]liberals are white niggers[/spoiler]

Easy. The black guy.

>You have to choose one or the other or you'll have to watch a video your daughter's lifeless, headless corpse being raped by muslim terrorists
Implying this isn't my fetish

Choose B and give him to the terrorists

no just a faggot sitting through a lecture on why the white man is evil because of my bullshit college requisites

Back to plebbit with you.

or /thread

>obvious shill post is obvious

A monkey in a suit is still a monkey. Even the "good" black guys are one insult away from a chimpout

CTR please go

obviously the cuck, he'll put up less resistant when you kill him.

The guy on the left looks 1/4 white, so I guess him. Terrible choices tbqh.

I pick C.

C

>Americans love niggers.

I don't care what race he is as long as he is a good man and nice to her. So number 1 I guess

I don't give a damn about the dilution of races. That shit doesn't matter if they keep conservative values.

>The_donald
If you have to choose its B, knowing women she will eventually dump him for someone who isn't a massive faggot.

this desu

your daughter is coal burner or degenerate, just start over.

Easily A, but I'd much rather a respectable, Conservative black man from a more established, and respectable family.

This guy is probably fine, but from the sound of it, he might have family/cousins who would be statistically more likely to bring distress into my circle.

B easily.

B is literally a "boyfriend". A boy who is a friend. When she finishes college she can find a white conservative man and marry.

A) obviously, I'll fix everything later when I make sure my half-black grandchildren mix with high IQ whites to bleach the future genes.

I choose C) and define this option as Anzu for there would be more bantz if this happened.

B.

I'd show him my military souvenirs and WW2 Wehrmacht militaria. He will get the picture.

Good choice.

Since Anzu has a dick, he would be able to impregnate your daughter.

Cast Bolt 3 to kill them both. Tell daughter to find a better boyfriend.

Well can't pick A or C because A is going to knock her up and leave her and C is right out.

The only answer is B, and the dude's probably a faggot anyway and wouldn't even know how to get it up for my daughter.

>All these cucks who want to ruin their lineage with half black kids
Neither, because I'm getting a half nigger either way.

>more "Anzu is a trap" posters
Anzu is not a trap, she is a pretty roach

Carl the cuck, obviously. Would not let my daughter within shouting distance of a shitskin nigger.

Anyone who chooses the nigger does not belong here and is from CREW.

Carl will either become redpilled by forced "bonding" time or will be ridiculed and harassed relentlessly until my daughter realizes what a faggot he is.

Once a nigger, always a nigger. So, liberal.

Fuck off nigger. I wouldn't choose the nigger or the cuck.

>he might have family/cousins who would be statistically more likely to bring distress into my circle.
tru dat

>daughter getting blacked either way

Can I commit sudoku instead?

kill myself

Option A)

> be dad
> extremely open and welcoming of my daughters new love interest Johnathon
> sit him down after 1 year of dating
> I want you to marry my daughter
> guy is overwhelmed
> I offer him a house and job too
> gotta help out daughters new family
> build house behind mine on my property
> have an extravagant wedding
> house is done
> they come to visit the new property
> daughter comes running up to me
> "daddy why is there an electrified chainlink fence surrounding our farm?"
> "because sweetheart, you're a nigger now. Now start cooking. Hey Boy, here's a shovel get to work, you're my nigger now."

Or shell just keep her cuck and get blacked on the side.

Liberal. My daughters will boss around their husbands, and my sons will boss around their wives. This is our way.

None

I'd impregnate her myself.

This is Sup Forums. My daughter would date the cuck and Damian and I would fuck my daughter while watching Attack on Titan

I have that same class on Thursdays.

Based leaf!
A
S
E
D

>is currently going for a Mechanical Engineering Degree

Lol. I would tell him to fuck off with his joke degree.

t. trader

My daughter would never bring home a nigger or a cuck, OP

1) I cannot reproduce without passing on my shitty, autistic genes

2) While the black guy sounds more tolerable, at least I can bully the cuck and maybe even redpill him

3) Kill me pls

this is the wisest option

this is fucking Sup Forums

they'll chose a degenerate white faggot over a well educated conservative minority of any group, but Asians are the exceptions to race mixing since they're the master race

kek

cause you won't let her out of your basement?

One daughter corpse, please.

Black guy. I would beg him to fuck my daughter.

cook

White liberal "man". They'll break up soon enough anyway because college girls are whores.

B) I would redpill the kids if they had any.

>Redpilling Carl the Cuck
Just kill your fucking daughter

I can teach the white guy how to be man
I can't teach the black guy to be white

Flawed premise, I would never let my daughter go to """college""".

Either way she'd be fucking a black dude.

Why is this /soc/ stuff here in Sup Forums ?

This thread is not about politics.

Please only post threads that are about politics.

Obviously the conserative black man. I will be disapoonted because the children will look less like me. But at least the black man will have standards and wont act like a nigger.

Also how often do you really see a conservative black man? They almost don't exist.

The white liberal, obviously. Anyone who disagrees is a cuck.

The black might be an okay person, provided he and people like him stay as minorities (Not threaten to overtake the white majority population), but will give half-black grandchildren. Which is just awful.

The white liberal can still father white children. Even assuming he doesn't become Rightwing as he gets older, I'd still rather have a white grandchild than a mulatto one.

B is the obvious question. He's obviously weak-willed and could be easily manipulated. Any child of mine would be able to make a man out of him.

Top kek

Carl the cuck. Because I know she'll get bored and leave him eventually, and he's probably supreme gentleman enough to not knock her up. Tyrrell on the other hand would probably knock her up and dump her in 6 months, and she'd never be able to live that down.

i thought exactly the same thing

B and make a man out of him.

Left. Education over race. Since we're not discussing ghetto scum, skin color is irrelevant.

Either way she gets blacked at some point, either by a black husband or by a bull that her liberal husband prepped

I choose B. But I'd have to work on him.

We would sit down, privately, on a cold winter night, likely around Christmas. I'd be sipping on some Jameson, and pour him a glass.

I'd then start cleaning my double barrel 12 gauge, and proceed to red pill him.

We'd talk for hours until I had fully infiltrated his subhuman liberal brain and filled it up with facts. He wouldn't get any sleep that night after having my his entire world turned upside down.

The following morning my wife makes breakfast for the whole family. Daughter's BF comes downstairs. He wouldn't speak through the meal, his mind still racing from the truth bombs dropped on him the night before.

After breakfast, I'd take the newly redpilled, no longer libshit cuck to the gym, and show him he to lift weights.

There. Now my daughter is dating a based white man and I don't have to contemplate suicide knowing my bloodline is getting infested with nigger genetics.

Underrated post

It's not who you are but what you do that defines you

Black guy

I would be mildly concerned about the regression to the mean when they have kids, and also be a bit worried about the kids feeling like misfits and struggling with their identity

But the factor of "one of them is a real man and the other is a fucking infant" is a bigger one. I want my daughter's eventual husband to be a protector for her and their family, and in this case its obvious the black guy fits that role more than the white guy

A)

Cmon is this even a choice? A all day long. Race isnt an issue at all for me, but ideology is.

>are you kidding me?!
a)

Pol is really slipping these days must be the r/donald invasion

Choose B because he will get cucked by A anyways but can buy my daughter all sorts of nice things.

I wonder how the original psoters felt before all the stormfaggots came

I used to loathe Stormfags and their purity spirals, but r/theDonald "race doesn't matter at all!"-types are really making me miss them.

The white liberal. Don't want to have Bix nood grandkids.

>First in his family to graduate high school
So the rest of his family are ghetto nigs? Even worse.