Trump's wall is such a genius idea. Good thing there are no cutting-edge wall defeating mechanisms out there

Trump's wall is such a genius idea. Good thing there are no cutting-edge wall defeating mechanisms out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump btfo

Ebrietas is my daughter! I love her very much!

Ladders BTFO

I have that same ladder. Is the ladder market cornered by Titan? If I try to start a ladder business will Titan buy it from me for the monopoly?

i thought /bbg/ died like a year ago

Still going strong, like my love for my daughter Ebrietas!

SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD

>not an argument

This argument is stupid, yeah these guys are going to trek through a desert with a heavy ladder to prop against the wall which NO ONE will notice, not even the drones. Come on.

How would the Mexicans get ladders when we are going to manufacture them in America?

King me

You could you know, build it in a shape that stops ladders, I'm pretty sure we can do it bud.

What are you gonna do when they pour a huge mound of cocaine and taco meats next to it as a ramp?

>what are cars
>drones don't regularly guard the border

Draw a line from the ground to any surface of the wall facing upwards and you can put a ladder there.

>Draw a line from the ground to any surface of the wall facing upwards and you can put a ladder there.
True enough...Except if those triangular things are blades.

fuck off CTR shill

damn they're hitting us hard today guys, buckle up buckaroos.

wall btfo

I have received inside information that these structures will dot the border wall.

This actually happens in Israel and the people on the ladder get shot.

Not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier

The graph is in a spoiler tag near the bottom.

David Brock likes nigger cream in his ass to feed the superaids.

radiobarrier.org
well, just a similar technology is the answer.

What i hate walls now
Get the hell out of here shill

$15 billion wall. $15 ladder. Who wins?

Bloodborne reference?

Anyone got any boiling oil?

>what is razorwire

Oh, and landmines.

I dont see the need for a wall.
If; wall then that needs to be protected.
If; no wall the border needs to be protected.

If you are gonna man the wall why bother building it?
Just man the border.

Do you think the wall is an infomercial rotisserie? Do you think you set it and forget it? How retarded are you?

Sage

The concrete would obviously go pretty damn deep into the ground.

clap.

taco meat doesn't have the consistency for building a ramp and that much cocaine would be a definite success in the war on drugs.

plus anyone attempting to climb a 30' high mound of cocaine really isn't very likely to be able to navigate a wall by the time they reach the top.

>Fucking leaf

even if every illegal immigrant that could climb the wall still came and stayed, we'd still save a fortune on the sick and elderly they unload onto us(and then don't pay the bill for, part of why our healthcare i so retardedly expensive)

>We already have a problem why even try to solve it?
Why do you even exist?

OP must be one of those 'well educated' libtards that like to shill here so much.
>inb4 OP IS A FAGGOT