Greatest President Ever

I don't think it can be overstated just how monumental this safe zone deal is.
In one fell swoop trump will have

1• Effectively ended the Islamization of Europe. The "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" argument no longer has any ground now that the they have shelter in the Middle East.

2• It will end the Syrian conflict as a whole. Now that Saudi Arabia is going to have to reap the benefits of the disaster their rebels are creating they will stop funding them. Refusing to do so would mean they operate at a loss.

Hes literally, unironically saving western civilization.

He accomplished this by making the Saudis our lapdog because we're starting to produce our own oil and regaining our sovereignty now.
He also apparently threatened an alliance with Iran during his call with the Saudi King.
They have to bend over backwards to appease us now.

This isn't 3D chess. This is 360D upside down backgammon.

In a perfect world president Trump would get a Nobel peace prize for this.
That's how monumental this is.

To think this is only his first week...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/
rt.com/op-edge/375659-syria-us-safe-zones-russia/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN15D14L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are going to get tired of winning.

This can't be real, this is too good to be true.

This is great.

As much as I want to believe this, 21 hours ago doesn't seem real. Source?

holy shit is this real?

That is slick negotiating. It's almost like he pushes for mor Ethan he's actually after so that he can get the deal he wants. It's like he's creating chaos so that he can get other objectives accomplished in the mean time. It's like he's negotiating. Why would a guy who wrote a book on negotiating try to negotiate? The gray matter inside my head has been activated.

ITS REAL

dailycaller.com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/

A safe zone is a no fly zone with a different name.

ITS REAL!!!!

Seriously. Why won't he get a Nobel peace prize for this?

"Something drumpf something white something hitler diversity!"

You get a nobel prize if you know whose cock to suck

It's that simple, nearly every single Nobel nominee in the last couples of years had some relationship going on with the jury, its far more of a clique that use the trophy to promote the theory they support over the others one. The Nobel prizes lost their chance to be great with Nobel death, basically he shouldn't have bothered imo or at least start it of his living so he could insure some kind of structural safety so that whoever came after him didn't abuse of his authority and give out prizes to the highest bidder.

Seriously though. What did Obama do to get one?

Also Kek has blessed this thread

He didn't do jackshit, he needed the PR so peoples would be distracted from the fact that he had send shitton of ammo to the FSA and (((they))) worked the string so he could get it effortlessly, the Nobel prize committee admitted that it was a huge error to give Obama the Nobel prize... Pretty much killed the little legitimacy the thing had left.

Barry got an award. It has little meaning now.

Stop watching Molymeme

Its not 3D chest its just using what most American leaders have lacked in the few decades Common fucking sense

What happens if Germany refuses to send them back?

This is 100% more beneficial, safer and prosperous for all nations involved that this deal is struck. It is infinitely better for any 'refugees', they will easily assimilate as the culture is the same.

This entire refugee fiasco is nonsense, theater. Preaching to the choir here, but it would be like disaster struck Canada and there were thousands of refugees - but the United States, western Europe and even Mexico refused entry or did very little - and the Canadian refugees were forced to go by boat to the middle-east and beg to be assimilated and accuse the muzzies, Saudis etc of being racists for not accepting them and giving them things for nothing.

Jordan has taken many migrants as well, tons - without issue and they deserve more credit than what is given. Leftists don't fucking give a shit, they're bent on literally ethnically cleansing white countries.

Oh don't let them fool you. They had common sense but they were bought off and had an agenda antithetical to Americas.
We need to dispel this notion that they didn't know what they were doing. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

Don't jinx it, neger

Stop watching Varg

It's really the best option out there, good for him.

That's they're own stupidity then.
Fact is Trump has given them an easy excuse to. Now the ball is in Germany's court.

>Seriously though. What did Obama do to get one?
Obama was merely the recipient -- a figurehead. The prize itself was more for the American People for electing a black person after our striped history with blacks.

No

This is the biggest accomplishment of Trump yet.

Saudis have stockpiled air conditioned tents for up to TWO MILLION PEOPLE. They can literally house all the Syrian Refugees and once it becomes public knowledge that all Syrians are in Saudi Arabia It will become impossible for the EU to maintain the fiction that the migrants are refugees.

Trump will end the Syrian Refugee Crisis and royally fuck their EU plans to flood Europe with shitskins.

This man is the greatest president of our time gentlemen.

HOW DOES HE DO IT

>He also apparently threatened an alliance with Iran during his call with the Saudi King.
He is no president...,...HE IS A GOD!!!

I would legitimately spill blood for this man if he declared himself Fuhrer.

That even worse imo, corrupt the meaning behind the nobel prize to its very core. It was never meant to be used to push politics or whatnot, but to give funds to specific scientist who were deemed worthy of support while at the same time giving them some credibility, and there was only a few specific category. Afterward came the jews that added social ''science'' to the mix until it became a clusterfuck where physicist that changed the world are put on the same level than social right activist who did little more than being a mouth-piece for their cause and never actually pushed for any solution to the dilemma

Of course the news is NOT covering this and will somehow spin this as a negative.

Fucking amazing thing he is doing with this one.

All of Europe better thank the God Emperor for this one

Doesn't this just empower the Saudis? Has Sup Forums become the good guys? The Saudis are NOT our friends.

Trump should also get the Nobel prize in literature for his tweets

Who's going to feed the people in this safe zone though? The Saudi's right? Not us being forced to send more "foreign aid" to this safe zone essentially paying for refugees to live? Another thing is these greedy infidels don't want to be there. They want to live off of our western society's welfare. I want to know more before I'm sold on it.

Quite the opposite.
It neuters the Saudis.
They aren't going to fund the crisis the moment they stop making a profit on it. Them funding a safe zone would do that.
Hence why Russia is optimistic about this deal.
rt.com/op-edge/375659-syria-us-safe-zones-russia/
Trump is said to be discussing with Russia on how to properly implement the safe zones next, btw.

Read the dailymail article. It all but states Saudi will pay for it.
Trump also stated during the campaign America would not fund the safe zones.

The Saudis can house a half million people in air conditioned tents tomorrow.

It's time they started being the solution, and not the problem.

Or Iran goes nuclear.

>Hes literally, unironically saving western civilization.

western civilisation has always been pretty gay and liberal. so nah.

>He accomplished this by making the Saudis our lapdog

That's merely conjecture. I fucking hate Saudi Arabia, and last I checked, most of Sup Forums did, too, two days ago. So why are you two co-operating so nicely with Saudi's all of a sudden? Or is Sup Forums too afraid to do anything other then brainlessly idolize his fearless leader on this hugbox these days?

Wait, so the whole refugee crisis could have been avoided? Germany, Sweden, UK, France and the Netherlands could have avoided being destroyed in the space of a year if Obama just put a little bit of pressure on Saudi Arabia...

>safe zone is a no fly zone with another name

yes and no. while not being just a no fly zone(which we should expect to happen anyway) the US has now has to protect these zones maybe even in iran. if russia isnt brought on board we can be to sure what will happen. this is a good thing but it does bring in the possibility of war.

UNKEKING THE PLANET
TRULY GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

thhis is his construction method, tell the bank you have a client, tell the client you have a bank, tell the city planners you have a client and a bank

holy fucking cat shit batman

He's been in office like a week. How does he keep doing it?

>be Trump
>wake up, pick up a phone
>save europe from a muslim invasion

is there anything this man can't do?

ITT: teenagers sucking trump dick because he sucked some saudi dick

don't worry about Russia
He talked with Putin literally few days ago
I'm sure they both already worked out a plan

kek blessed

Begone leftist shill

The true call that saved europe

If it was in the daily mail then it must be true

>In a perfect world president Trump would get a Nobel peace prize for this.
>That's how monumental this is.

I'd agree with this. The humanitarian crisis of the past few decades was solved within his first week in office. Too bad they only give those out to war-mongering presidents now.

it's on reuters btfo

anglos btfo

>Seriously though. What did Obama do to get one?

Literally say a few feel-good things during his campaign. You can look it up. The committee essentially said, "Wow, such hope. Here's a prize to keep the momentum going!" after just a few months.

Of course he then proceeded to essentially invent drone warfare and slaughter civilians across the globe, leading to no one taking the prize seriously anymore.

ok so that takes care of the actual refugees.
what about the migrants. travelling for gibs because their country is shit... just not shit enough or too shit to be at war.
Cant see the Saudi's taking in all the african/moroccan/agerian etc etc.

Its still a good thing. Lefties are freaking out because it took Obama 8 years to do fuck all whereas Trump is actually getting/starting/trying to get shit done.

There it is

this is a huge deal, but my normie friends will never know about it, or its significance...

The US needs the petro-dollar. If oil stops trading with the dollar, the dollar loses most of its strength. You can hate the Saudis, and probably should, but should also understand our dependency on the petro-dollar.

this

>He also apparently threatened an alliance with Iran during his call with the Saudi King.

Source

Stop democrats from crying.

I know it says it's real but I can't still belive it...if its real,he doesn't deserve the Nobel peace prize since it has obviously been devaluated and turned into the international fee fees award to the gayest black muslim alive.
He deserves something and he isn't wining it he is earning it day by day,he is earning the admiration of men and women,maybe not all but the best men and woman,the working ones,the valuable members in society the ones that if ever decided to all together go on strike and fuck off to an island for 5 weeks could go back safely knowing their house would be looted but there wouldn't be any survivors since most would have died od starvation and thirst.

Never user, we will never tire of realising our dreams

>Refugees will go to a place that aligns with their own culture and values instead of going to a place where the culture is so far removed from their own that they might as well be on a different planet.
It's just crazy enough to work.

>Saving Europe and the US from the fake refugee crisis in one week

He's going to fix everything in the first month, what will he even spend the rest of his term doing?

After we run out of Earthly things to win at, we will have no choice but to win at Martian things. And then Jovian things. And so on, until the Imperium of Man stretches to the farthest stars.

Making america great again,and I'll be happy for you,I disliked the globalism version of America that kept fucking up places,I don't dislike americans and i hope them the best,I'm sure somewhere in europe there are people who will see his example and take the lead.

fucking Melania and making 3 new Barron clones, identical in every way, they will come out of Melania even in same clothes

>they said trump saving western civilization was just a meme

Here is an article that goes in depth:

tl;dr:

>Saudi's agree to support safe zones in Syria but no mention of any in Yemen.
>Trump and the Saudis might be taking on the Muslim Brotherhood next

Now let's actually see if the Saudi regime will actually follow through on their agreement.

The Lugenpresse will spin this and say Obama laid the ground work for this or some shit and that Trump had little to nothing to do with it.

BASED GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP
KEKS BTFO
CTRshits BTFO
THE MADMAN DID IT!

didn't he get two?

I meant KEKS btfo
Jewish autocorrect chenged it.
May lord kek forgive my sins.

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US
FUCKING MODS ARE FAGGOT KIKES REEEEE
When you write "C U C K S" IT APPEARS KEKS

The moment you truly understood why they demonized him to hell. They were legitimately scared of the fucking guy.

Not even the Bogdanoffs can stop DONALD TRUMP

From a Liberal: Here's to you Trump.
This is the coup-detat into the entire issue. Once Russia starts to stabilize Syria and the middle east and we reinstate secular dictators, they can go back to their lives and take the pressure off of the West to accommodate them

Is this why Trump didn't put Saudis on the ban list? To get them to agree to safe zones?

The worst part is the media will never report this.

I will literally buy a little statue of the man and display it in my future house or office if he does manage to do a great job, which he's on his way in doing.

Yes, Stefan, I know. I already watched your video.

>saudi arabia gets flooded with millions of do-nothing syrians
>even the mighty wealth of petrodollar is impacted

>shitskins stay out of europe
>saudi arabia gets hurt

literally nothing wrong with this

europeans should be sucking our dicks over this

The safe zones are only in Syria, not in Saudi Arabia.

Stop being such a faggot user

isn't saudi paying for them though?

It REALLY makes you wonder what the FUCK that stupid nigger was going the whole time

1) Make America great again
2) Make Europe great again
3) Destroy the federal reserve and the global jewish banking scheme
4) Make Mars great

de que chucha hablas simio

pizza

It's only wordfiltered when it's capslocked you dumbass.

Cuck has been like that for a while

No confirmation. The articles:
Simply say that they will "support" them, whether that means militarily or economically is not stated. It could also just mean politically i.e.The Saudi King will just say that he believes that Assad should have them made and won't actually do anything about seeing them enforced.

But if that happens Trump might step in/demand military enforcement by the Saudi regime (though how willing Assad is to US/SA help is yet to be seen)

If this goes through the EU is finally fucking done.

China is following next after we solve this Syria issue. Screenshot this.