The Dulce Base

What do you suppose the US government is hiding under Dulce, New Mexico? What is your opinion on extra dimensional beings having some control over the government in general? Are the earthling Jews simply underlings of a vast, satanic Jewish space Kabal?

Other urls found in this thread:

smoloko.com/?p=10885
youtu.be/Hwv0OQElNcM
youtu.be/tHesmfi56R4
youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger, pls. Try harder next time

go to /x/.

I heard a crazy story about a battle between feds and aliens that went on there. Something tells me that it wasn't just made up fiction.

I read that there is a few levels there and in each level they have diffrent ayy lamos experiments like hybrid humans, psychic and etc.

I've heard things like that too. Something like the government workers and the aliens run into disagreements, and violence insues. Have you heard of nightmare hall? Supposedly, human animal hybrid experiments take place there. It's all overseen by the greys, lowest level of the complex

Why all the aliens are working with America?, why we never hear this kind of stories with other countries?

I heard about that too. Half human-half lizard type shit. 2spooky.

Stay jelly, Shlomo.

I imagine they are. It's just more publicized (if you can call it that) in the US because people know about area 51.

Rabbi reveals alien origins of Jews.

smoloko.com/?p=10885

MODDSSS

youtu.be/Hwv0OQElNcM

This guy's a great place to start. He knew a lot about Dulce before the space Jews killed him.

MAKE Sup Forums THE OLD /x/ AGAIN

We aren't allowed to discuss conspiracy theories? Aren't those politically incorrect?

Fuck, I forgot. This board is basically /Trump/, ffs

Yeah that's what I thought.
pretty much evreything in your country is more publicized.

What about Area 51 is it just a distraction now?

I haven't read up too much on Area 51. If I had to guess, I'd say they've probably ceased any real activity there simply due to how well known the place is. Anyone can go to groom lake and walk to the fence, it's not underground like Dulce. They've arrested lots of people at the first gate.

They still do stuff at Area 51, but it's more just standard military stuff now. I heard they moved the really secret stuff elsewhere.

That has got to be fake.

Fuck he changed microphone and I can barely understand him, I used the auto subtitles and now it's not working well..

youtu.be/tHesmfi56R4

A longer documentary, if you're interested.

>israel

i want to believe

i heard iran be having sick ayy lmao tech
maybe thats why israel is at war it seems with them

It's at a different location and everything I've read about it is creepy as fuck

Look at how grainy the Mesa is

Weird, it's looks better at my pc

yes phil schnieder talked about it before his "suicide"
youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU

Heres the full version. Even if its bullshit it still makes for good creepy stories
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg