Trump is a war criminal mass murder

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-military-attack-yemen-civilians-women-children-dead-a7553121.html

>Donald Trump's first US military raid 'kills 30 civilians, including 10 women and children'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
europe.newsweek.com/strikes-during-obamas-presidency-killed-many-117-civilians-545080?rm=eu
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barack-obama-drone-programme-strikes-kill-117-civilians-pakistan-afghanistan-worldwide-us-a7536821.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOODNIGHT

>The eight-year-old daughter of a radical preacher was among a large group of civilians reportedly killed during a US dawn raid in Yemen, the first military operation overseen by Donald Trump.

8 year old future Jihadi baby maker killed before it's first menstruation. saving American lives already

30 down
99,970 to go in order for him to catch up to his predecessors

Weak

So he killed future Jihadists?

Liberals didn't bat an eye the last eye years as Obama blew up Muslim families with drones, and now they act shocked at a little collateral damage when our boys lives where on the line?

Topest of kek's.

Also
>Muslim lives
>value
huehuehuehuehue

Oh will you imbeciles fuck off.

Hillary has voted and cheered for every single piece of life ending activity imaginable all over the planet and you deadbeats *never* gave a fuck because "hurr my team yaaaas" because you're hypocritical, morally bankrupt fuckheads and civilized society is sick of you.

Understand this isn't me trying to argue with you here, I'm telling you to eat shit.

Obama turned Syria into concrete rubble and you are on here bitching about killing a few mudslimes.

Have you ever heard of blow back user?

You think America got hit on 9/11 because they "hate r freedums?"

>Liberals didn't bat an eye the last eye years as Obama b

Noam Chomsky
Chris Hedges
Cornel West

All liberal and all criticized Obama for those years.

>implying it's better than indiscriminate carpet bombing by drones

>Hillary has

Hillary isn't here anymore. It's Trump now being the WAR MONGERING NEOCON now. He's the one bombing 7 MUSLIM COUNTRIES while banning refugee status for them.

Don't fucking reply to shill threads

Don't fucking reply to shill threads

READ THIS:

>only 30

weaksauce

We banned them so we can bomb them. We will end this bullshit

If I kill someone I got to jail

If you are head of the government and kill someone, you get your face built into the Dakota mountains.

>Obama wins Nobel Peace prize for drone bombs
>Trump gets called a war criminal mass murderer for barely starting

4 more years OP. Feels great doesn't it

He'll rake up the body count once he invades Iran.

Nigger he is ending the ship neocons have started

>Nigger he is ending the ship neocons have started

He's bombing 7 MUSLIMS COUNTRIES RIGHT NOW

He IS A FUCKING NEOCON YOU FUCKING RETARD

Nothin personnel

Yeah and where were their legions of protests, media meltdowns and "crisis" in congress.
Fucking nowhere.

I have to laugh at "it's a congressional crisis!".
Way worse shit is going on.

It's nice she's gone....too bad the after effects of her shitty politics will be felt for generations. You can't canned line your way out of this one.

Good, you don't want those people near.You'll help them better if they're in safe zones and you'll help more of them too.

You want them in the west as votes and diversity pets because you're a horrible human being who doesn't give a fuck at all and instead you just want people to like you.

Sew a plush vagina to your head and protest to some cameras, maybe they'll make a movie about how great you are one day.

>comparing a businessman to the fucking president

>Hurr I'm a retard

You don't even know what a neocon is, stay retarded.

Neocons are McCain and Graham.

every president is a war criminal.

No, but Obama is.

>Obama drones civilians for 8 years
>Trump does it for one week
>OMG WAR CRIMINAL

>"Muh token resistance"
Dem's could have done something to censure Obama on his drone war and they didn't, they turned a blind eye. So you will have to forgive us now for not giving a damn about your faux tears.

if he manages to beat Obama or Bush's bodycount, I'll be impressed

This

>it's only wrong when the right does it

Literal retardation.

>Be US media
>Ignore Obama's war strikes because he's the black messiah
>Trump president
>LOOK HOW HE'S KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!
I love it

They got hit because Osama didn't like the US's relationship with Israel.

That's why I would never want to be leader. Some get seen as "war criminals" for doing less than what others did (Obama).

The left gave up all moral authority on being "antiwar" over the last 8 years. They're hypocritical retards and should be ignored entirely

O look, the anti-war left is back

>You don't even know what a neocon is,

He sucks Israeli and Saudi cock and bombing 7 countries right fucking now, without a formal declaration of war. If that's a Code Pink peace hippie and not a neocon I guess I'm a purple elephant.

No doubt they were killed by Abu unloading blindly out of a window in reaction to the raid

Doctors without borders was bombed several times under Obama. No one batted an eye. Funerals and weddings were bombed, crickets.

War is not pretty. If the Intel is reliable and that's where you have to hit them than so be it. That's why I never got mad at Obama for doing what he actually did, except for in Libya and Syria. He fucked those up big time. If you ask me he did too little otherwise.

Also sage.

>O look, the anti-war left is back

And the neocon right is back!

Guess we are back to freedom fire now?

>War is not pretty.

Wait I thought Trump was gonna end the wars, break up NATO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>spreading lefty memes

It's a war of civilisations and there end goal is mostly about domination and removing nation states

No, you're just extremely stupid but that's already established.

These policies, while capable of being held by neocons, are not inherently neoconservative.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

That might get you somewhat started.

Neocons wouldn't have cared about job outsourcing, which is a major ticket item. They're in favor of sucking corporate cock..but now that's democrats too so maybe they're all really part of the same party.

>cleaning up an old mess
>making no new ones yet

Wait and see. Great arguments by the way(not). If you're not just troiling look into who funded amnesty international and the white helmets. NGOs are new reasons to get us into conflicts. It's the evolution of "Muh democracy" after "my wmds". I'm hoping that changes.

Why doesn't Trump just use Obama's stash of magical women-and-children-evading missiles?

But it's okay if it's Obomber.

europe.newsweek.com/strikes-during-obamas-presidency-killed-many-117-civilians-545080?rm=eu

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barack-obama-drone-programme-strikes-kill-117-civilians-pakistan-afghanistan-worldwide-us-a7536821.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

Do you think if we stopped fighting them they would leave us alone?

That's why we elected him.

>civilians

You spelled potential terrorists wrong OP

Or as leftist's call it: "30 more post-birth abortions." Then start fapping.

>a NATO ally
>and two non NATO allies
OMG STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

You spelled "people who were loved by friends and family who now have hatred for Trump and America" wrong

This will surely help.

br????
gibe itens now