it's begun

kek has grown in power beyond our comprehension since the inauguration

category 5 chimpouts in every major city by the end of the week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTtR5VXc2iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NO
(/゚Д゚)/ ~ wat do ?

Kek was always powerful, he hasn't even come close to his potential yet, he is just toying with us right now
it's gonna go down this year though

Good bring it than. Rather just get this over with.

THE RACE WAR BEINGS.
WE DID IT REDDIT!

AROUND BLOND ELVES
WATCH YOURSELVES

Stay safe, guys. And prepare a bug-out bag just in case.

No digits, no insurrection. Sorry lad, maybe in 2020

We will be fine. The police the armed forces are at least 80% us. The leftist are going to be destroyed once and for all. How much food you think they grow in them cities?

Everything will be alright.

>tfw you get bukkaked on

>tfw 8,400 rounds of ammo at last count

Should've stocked up, brah.

If we're talking doomsday scenarios, armed forces and police still have their orders and chains of command, which will be more important than a personal political agenda.

Take care satan

Kek is the god of chaos. I tried to want ya'll, but you invoked him anyway. There is no stopping it now. Buckle your seatbelts and enjoy the wild ride.

I don't think it's doomsday level event coming.
Maybe a major chimp out. What doomsday event are you thinking could occur?

Kek confirms chimpouts when federal funding to sanctuary cities is cut off.

Dunno really. 1992 riots of a larger scale?

You asked for this. You knew KeK was the god of Chaos. You begged for Chais. And now you should accept the result and enjoy after all that's what you wanted right? I know I do.

No big deal at all. I personally could give two shits if the nignogs want to burn down a city or two.
Infrastructure will be protected. And many more based Americans will come out of the shadows. We are humble and don't start shit.but fuck with us hard enough and we will fucking kill you.

Based
youtu.be/PTtR5VXc2iQ

The death of normies is upon us. Kek will continue to acquire the based until the normies are memed out of existence.