FUCKING LEAF FAGGOTS I HATE YOU ALL FROM THE DEEPEST CORE OF MY HEART

FUCKING LEAF FAGGOTS I HATE YOU ALL FROM THE DEEPEST CORE OF MY HEART

I HOPE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS GET NUKED AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN DIE OF LEUKEMIA YOU ARE ALL HUMAN SCUM, BEFORE I STARTED INTERACTING WITH YOU LEAFS I WAS PRO-ABORTION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada_during_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=KmWPUq37mN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also leaf hate thread

#notallleafs

Germans VS Leafs

whoever wins we lose

how come canadians raped germans so hard in both world wars

i mean sure we're not a big country and couldn't have gone it alone, but proportionally we fucking rekt ur shit k

why are you mad that leafs are actually fighting the invasion with arms instead of the germans who are just giving their women up as rape bait?

>GET NUKED AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN DIE OF LEUKEMIA

Fuck you Germany! You guys have time and time again caused the destruction of Europe but because you occasionally get meme'd on by us we're the bad guys? Everytime you get bombed or ran over by muslims I will no longer weep for you!

>canadians raped germans so hard in both world wars

I guess you consider sending a couple thousand faggets to make coffee and carry ammunition for the USMC and the british "raping germans hard".

Wake the fuck up leaf, you are as irrelevant as ever, germans fought against EVERYONE

your """fighting""" is nothing but aiding the lefts agenda and propaganda and giving the officials reasons to watch carefully over every word or fart we let out

we need organized rwds, not this bullshit

>giving free (You)s to leafs
You stupid motherfucker.

>implying actual right wing death squads wouldn't further the leftist agenda/propaganda in the exact same way as lone wolf attacks

we're going to be demonized for fighting the invader no matter which way it is done, we need to stop worrying about what leftists think or about public opinion in general.

They steal all the good gets
They post all the bait threads
They frame Sup Forumsacks for their crimes

Look at this leaf thread

>carrying Ammo for USMC
>USMC fighting in Europe instead of the Pacific theatre

nuke leafland. rake war now.

I am genuinely enraged, I can't take it anymore

Not only you are cheeky, you are also a dumb faggot

>"The military history of Canada during the Second World War[1] begins with the German invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939. While the Canadian Armed Forces were eventually active in nearly every theatre of war, most combat was centred in Italy,[2] Northwestern Europe,[3] and the North Atlantic. "
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada_during_World_War_II

Also, that was a metaphor for leafs being useless scum as always

My brother in arms!
You have my axe and my shield.

Giving (You)s to the leaf only makes them more powerful. Let them starve.

you sound mad and triggered af m8

Let's make a petition and pose as leafs concerned about radicalized youth to ban Canada from using Sup Forums. Maybe it catches Trudeau's attention in a pause from being fucked with a strap on by feminists

how mad are these germanfags, merkel stuck a few too many refugee dicks in your ass?

Faggot Germans in WW1 were terrified of leafs because we were such capable soldiers. Ludendorf even planned the KaiserSchlacht offensive to specifically avoid parts of the line that were stationed by Canadian troops. Canadians were BY FAR the best troops in the BEF in WW1. Stay jelly prussian faggot.

Canada is unstoppable, al-bakr

You have my sword

What's wrong, Aziz? Did your claim as a 15 year old Syrian get denied because you're a 30 year old Moroccan?

You have ads on TV telling German women to wear hijabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmWPUq37mN8

You are the biggest fucking cucks on the planet.

And yes, this is a Canadian telling you. At least we shot up a mosque today. You probably built one.

>this is what leafs actually think

Whatever makes you not end your pathetic life user

Shits eazy,when the war is not on your motherland leaf, pls BTFO and suck some nigger/shitskin, just like your leader

salty from losing all those wars?

>All this leafs saying I'm triggered when they are actually the ones who desperatly try to defend their miserable, irrelevant and embarassing frozen peninsula with made-up facts and overused memes

keep crying niggers, the day of the rake is closer than you think

Leaves ffs LEAVES.

>The Canadian Corps was involved in some of the most difficult battles – Vimy, Hill 70, Passchendaele. The British prime minister at the time, David Lloyd George, referred to the Canadian Corps as the “shock army of the British Empire.”

>One thing to recognize is that our Corps always fought together, it was homogeneous. British corps were not; different divisions cycled through them. By the end of the war, the British as well as the Germans acknowledged that keeping a corps as the primary fighting army had great advantages. The soldiers came to know one another, to work together, pool resources – machine-guns, mortars, artillery. All of this helped the Canadians to learn more effectively, to learn the lessons of each battle and to fight more effectively in the next battle.

just shut the fuck up hans you're embarrassing yourself. my great grandpa probably killed your great grandpa.

we're not the ones making threads on Sup Forums like an ass blasted faggot

Oh, so they were used in conquering 3 hills as canon fodder for the british.

And the second statement has a more negative conotation for your argument, as it basically says there was an advantage to being an unorganized mess

WE WUZ SPEC OPS N SHIEET NIGGA

yeah, that's right, you are the ones who make threads before shooting up places like assblasted faggots

>that furniture
>that layout
>window cleaners looking over your shoulder from outside

Is this the least comfy office in world politics?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

imagine being a leaf and criticise the usa for not letting in muslims from certain countries and then there is a mosque shooting

is your reading comprehension really that bad? It means there was an advantage to being an organized corps that had experience fighting together instead of cycling troops like the british regiment. if anything that quote says that the Canadians were the MOST organized force in the BEF and their effectiveness caused the rest of the Imperial forces to be organized into corps in the second world war. I know English is your second language but i thought that was pretty clearly stated.