>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/667408740858134528
washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/politics/live-coverage-of-trumps-inauguration/president-trump-tells-the-fec-he-qualifies-as-a-candidate-for-2020/?utm_term=.30ca47fae214
docquery.fec.gov/dcdev/fectxt/1140262.txt
archive.fo/zu2n5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Chu
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/feb/24/arthur-chu-jeopardy-misunderstood-mastermind-g
youtube.com/watch?v=r4ToJcbCLfM
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/260471-schumer-refugee-pause-may-be-necessary
news.antiwar.com/2017/01/29/seal-team-6-kills-an-8-year-old-girl-dozens-more-in-yemen-attack/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/
youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPF BTFO

DESTROYED!

What happened on the Spice Channel today?

>Spice Update

Do not doubt the Donald.

What is the rarest of awoos?

uhh...guys?

>it's a trudeau episode

>purge the federal bureaucracy
>allow Trump to have tighter control of the executive
>crush identity politics

I see nothing wrong with this, it's what I voted for
some blog post is being breathlessly spammed by liberals as if it's some kind of important revelation

Art of the deal.

Trump will destroy ISIS in a year or two and push through everything unpopular in year one, then improve the economy for the last 3 and people will be like "w-what immigration whatever?"

This has the additional benefit of making the virtue signaling liberals go hard left ASAP and alienate the moderate middle. Look at Clinton - she was basically a Reagan era Republican - and that was what they thought would win. Yet she still hemorrhaged votes to the Libertarians.

In light of the Muslim ban they WILL select Ellison, who will then pursue bullshit that most Americans hate. However the Democrats will tell themselves it's fine in their little hugbox and then get hammered in 2020.

Was he Sup Forums incarnate?

Is this old news? Trump filed for reelection already, meaning non-profits like the ADL and Planned Parenthood can't criticize him.

This is one of the best things he's done so far, truly a 4-dimensional chess master.

>liberal libertarian

Gas chambers when?

Trump keeps it in his desk

If you don't like trump, why are you here?
he's not your leader yet.

Holy shit Trumps approval rating is the lowest of all time. I know I'm pretty unhappy with my vote for trump but I had no idea that the entire country felt the same way. I wish we had obama back.

A

they're about to figure out how weak the holocaust card is these days

Collecting rare awoos now, are we?

>open local news website
>an article on Trump
>"President Donald Trump....."
Makes me happy every time I see it written lads.

lori rothman fbn is CUUUUTE

>some of you guys are alright. don't go to a mosque is quebec tomorrow

>Gays can be fired
Are they saying it was illegal to fire gays at all under Obama?

>Why are you here?

Do a quick comparison yourself, new people.

UK Parliament votes unanimously for the immediate repeal of President Trump's Muslim Ban. Not a single UK MP spoke up in favour of it.

Not a single MP.

Whoever that is tweeted later that she was actually completely wrong about what all that meant.

GET SPICY MOTHER FUCKERS

REMINDER TO RETWEET

@seanhannity
@TuckerCarlson
@oreillyfactor
@realDonaldTrump
@PressSec
@seanspicer
@AnnCoulter
@KellyannePolls
@VP

twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/667408740858134528

>This is your average WaPoo journalist

Shot at different angles, you can't really be sure.

I didn't know the UK was a US state and had any say in what the US government does and does not do.

300 new retweets since the last thread

President Trump has already filed the paper work with the FEC to run for the 2020 election. [1] [2] This is an absolutely unheard of and brilliant strategic move, much like his electoral college strategy, that has even surprised me because I immediately know the implications of this. Because he has formally filled the paper work to run in 2020, different rules apply to Trump the candidate vs Trump the President. Because he has formally declared his candidacy, any non-profit, such as a 501(3)(c), that directly names and criticizes President Trump will immediately lose their non profit status and be hit with a massive tax bill. 501(3)(c) NPOs are not allowed, by law, to advocate for or against any candidate running for office as this is considered campaigning. Since Trump filed the FEC paperwork already for 2020, he is technically running for office and is protected by this law. 501(3)(c) NPOs cannot name President Trump directly but can only use vague terms such as "the white house" or "the executive branch" unless they want to lose their nonprofit status. I am personally blown away by how clever of a move this is. I don't think anyone saw this coming. Trump is like the Arthur Chu of Presidents. [3] [4]

washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/politics/live-coverage-of-trumps-inauguration/president-trump-tells-the-fec-he-qualifies-as-a-candidate-for-2020/?utm_term=.30ca47fae214

[1] docquery.fec.gov/dcdev/fectxt/1140262.txt

[2] archive.fo/zu2n5

[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Chu

[4] theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/feb/24/arthur-chu-jeopardy-misunderstood-mastermind-g

Holy shit Trumps approval rating is the lowest of all time. I know I'm pretty unhappy with my vote for trump but I had no idea that the entire country felt the same way. I wish we had obama back.

N-no, I am not affiliated with any of these brilliant people.

I'm just interested in this wolf girl you guys call momiji.

It seems like the Shills are on a strict schedule. Mostly occurring in early morning and after-school hours. They're trying to capture the teenage demographic.

I like listening to Hannity but hate having to listen to iHeart aka Clear Channel.

Also using NBC news in breaks is an abomination. They are the best at concealing their biases but if you pay attention they aren't too different from MSNBC

Is he talking about this?

>heh...pure coincidence that Trump didn't ban any countries he has business interests in? *sips tea*

Why does this line keep getting trotted out. 5 minutes of research was enough for me to find out that he has part ownership of a hotel in Tripoli and has dealings with a bank in Iran

What does it mean, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=r4ToJcbCLfM

OYY VEYYYY

>REMINDER TO RETWEET

While your at it, add this:

>thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/260471-schumer-refugee-pause-may-be-necessary

Schumer used to be for pausing refugees coming into the US.

>Wasting $40 Million to stop the president of the nation from doing anything.
Fake Americans are the worst.

>he's doing what he said
>this should not be reassuring
Why not? That's what I voted for. This is why Conservatives have been trying to tell people for decades that Congress shouldn't be delegating all of its power away to the Executive Branch by constantly establishing new "Agencies".

These Agencies are new sections of the Executive Branch and therefore, by Constitutional definition, are now powers of the President in one way or the other. They're the ones who have been doing this for 50 years and now they're upset about it like a bunch of toddlers.

is this supposed to be bad?

to me it means he's doing shit

Too late for that, we got em all

ᴬʷᵒᵒ~

GODDAMN WORTHLESS CONGRESS, STOP WITH THE FILIBUSTERING BULLSHIT AND GET A FUCKING NEW TAX PLAN

>still embarrassing themselves
>still grasping at the anti-semiticism straw

I've never been more ashamed of our press, and that's saying a fucking lot.

>mfw new Tucker tonight
i am ready

What about late night shills?

Basically nothing. Just Trump being Trump; getting his paperwork in order 3 years ahead of schedule.

FUCKING

This. Remember that movie that just came out and bombed at the box office?

Is he related to the fat slag "comedian"?

Does he have a point?

First liberals getting Spiced, then Tucked
I'm ready

It gets better

He already wasted over 60 million already, putting him at at least 100 million spend to fight Sup Forums

he's bleeding soros dry

Thanks user, added.

It really is amazing. People show them UNDENIABLE proof that their claims are bullshit...and they just proceed to lie louder.

Oh, okay. Thanks

If he drew this at the age of three imagine the masterpieces he's making today.

No, it's meant to show Trump's actually working.

Things were so much more peaceful and happy during Obama. A simpler time maybe?

Either way I miss it.

This is exactly what I wanted. What's the problem?

LEAF

>nahh guys, nobody thinks "extreme vetting" is a good idea, its just not.
yes, let all the muslims in here because then they won't try to attack us (i guess)

so non profits can still ''campaign'' against him?

>ADL and Planned Parenthood can't criticize him.
That would be genius.

There's a lot of them. But they will fail.

Thats a small awoo

Alright just file your vote with Speaker Ryan.

Wait, the UK isn't a state! My mistake.

iShill have working hour?
>should have save that gif.

Get out lazy shill. Enjoy your 0.02 shekels from this (You).

I feel no remorse

Fuck the media, their time is long gone

Damn, the Yemen raid got several al-Qaeda guys but they also killed several woman and children.
news.antiwar.com/2017/01/29/seal-team-6-kills-an-8-year-old-girl-dozens-more-in-yemen-attack/
Hopefully Trump makes sure these raids go more smoothly before signing these kind of things. Obama didn't give a fuck and killed whoever and the media never reported it but we all know they will if Trump screws up and then all hell would break loose.

trump blabbing on the phone instead of doing work thats piled on his desk,plz come back obama

>"I,am the law and order candidate"
There wouldn't have been peaceful protests if Hillary won morons. Deport Drump

>ban entry from war torn countries with terrorist problems
>"Hey did you see that Trump does not do business in any of those countries!"

This! Obama probably has ten times as much paperwork on the ground and in boxes filling the room. We just can't see it.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/

I don't think it can be overstated just how monumental this safe zone deal is.
In one fell swoop trump will have

1• Effectively ended the Islamization of Europe. The "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" argument no longer has any ground now that the they have shelter in the Middle East.

2• It will end the Syrian conflict as a whole. Now that Saudi Arabia is going to have to reap the benefits of the disaster their rebels are creating they will stop funding them. Refusing to do so would mean they operate at a loss.

Hes literally, unironically saving western civilization.

He accomplished this by making the Saudis our lapdog because we're starting to produce our own oil and regaining our sovereignty now.
He also apparently threatened an alliance with Iran during his call with the Saudi King.
They have to bend over backwards to appease us now.

This isn't 3D chess. This is 360D upside down backgammon.

In a perfect world president Trump would get a Nobel peace prize for this.
That's how monumental this is.

To think this is only his first week...

>You thought "Trump saving western civilization" was just a meme

Why is the fucking thread being spammed with moronic opinions

What the fuck is this dumb shit

So we replace the media?

Are you ready to lose in a few more years shitstain?

FINALLY THEY FUCKING SAID IT

Thank you for this new Awoo

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM

Based Molyneux.

So small, much awoo!

Gimme a rundown of what he's done today?

there are probably more stations that use fox than nbc. one offhand is waeb from allentown and if you want abc news kwhn is a iheart channel. i think the app is pretty smooth but the website is a little shakey.

Thats a nice Chaika.