So let's assume this is actually it for us

So let's assume this is actually it for us.

The day of the rake is here.

Can you, IN ALL HONESTY, say that you won't miss us?

Even though I hate you leafs, some of you are good. I'll miss a fair portion of you guys.

Look. Even though we have our differences, I still respect you as fellow Sup Forumsacks.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss you.

I honestly feel for you guys. You're always hit on but you honestly have some great quality posts sometimes.

Ignore the anti-leaf brigade on Sup Forums. They're just edgelords trying to rake leaves because you're scapegoats for their own failures. Godspeed leaf. Love you.

You're honestly good people. I'd miss you.

WTF are you doing

It's honestly sad to see Sup Forums attack one of theirs like this. Sorry for all the harm we've caused you leaf.

Yes, I will. I'm not even ashamed to say it.

get out newfag/samefag

Sorry for all we've done. You've always tried to be a cheer-up guy when others on Sup Forums were depressed. You always cared for our well-being, but we rejected you because we wanted a punching bag of our own. On behalf of all of Sup Forums, I apologize.

You know what. I don't care anymore. I love you guys and I always did even if I lied about hating you. I'd honestly have a tear or two if you left (srs).

Godspeed leaf-bro.

You guys think you're cool or something.

Eh..yeah. You guys are good blokes desu.

>burgers

Love you leaf.

>bullying leafs
Wow, so original. Am I on a new board or what??? Wow wow.

Leafs are for life.

Day of the spatula is coming.

nice thread OP

Terrible leaf shitposting.
Typical.

Its day of the grill, literal retard. rake war when.

Since paid shills have been using Canadian proxies to avoid campaign laws you are an acceptable loss

Pls dont go leaf ;(

You guys are the best posters on Sup Forums.

I agree.

Another couple of mad burgers.
Pathetic.

No.
You overtook aussies coz most of Sup Forums is american and your banter is so basic that they can understand it and think its really clever.

Leaf shitposting is a meme. You guys actually have the most relevant content posted most of the time.

Boohoo. Cry me a river, burger scum.

I completely agree.

Keep your mouths shut.

Romania is literally BASED.

get off the proxy you pathetic cum guzzler

You guys are cool in my book.

Burger cum barf.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Mouth = shut.

>Romania
>not based
Pick one.

I actually used to like Britbongs because you're our brothers...but I don't like this post of yours. Starting to hate Britbongs actually. Smug bastards.

I appreciate you leafs.

I didn't even know you existed before Sup Forums but I won't miss you

Your end can't come soon enough. Fuck all of you. Die

You're nice people but it's a pity you don't have proper banter.

Yes we can

Also Im calling this as some stupid leaf psyop