User, you're not buying anything from starbucks, are you ?

user, you're not buying anything from starbucks, are you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just bought a cold brew from them today

>india plans to give free wifi to over 1000 villages

How about toilets you fucking shits!

Even if I was a leftist, this amount of virtue signaling would put me off

I never even buy starbucks coffee
Not when I can have a hot, refreshing McDonald's™ coffee with whatever I like. And I know that each purchase goes towards pissing off liberals instead of supporting muslims

LARGE KIKE HATES AMERICANS

WANTS TO IMPORT HORDES OF NIGGERS

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOURE A RACIST

>mcdonalds coffee

ahahahahah

Shitty overpriced coffee. If I do buy coffee from somewhere, I get it from one of my local places. Support my local economy, get to know people, and it is usually much better.

Gonna have baristas getting raped in the bathroom daily.

>yfw racism becomes mainstream in your lifetime

Where are they going to get the refugees from?

Just go to Tim Hortons.

I believe I only did once on an airport.

No, not because of this. I have just never liked coffee or starbucks.

>>mcdonalds coffee
>ahahahahah

Consistently rated as the best coffee, weirdly enough.

Anyway, I can't protest Starbucks by denying them my money because I never go there and I don't drink coffee.

McDonalds coffee is at least A-Tier coffee. It's good stuff

Why would I even WANT to use a business that hires third world savages that aren't even literate in their own native language, let alone English? Especially a business that sells food and drink.

I son't understand this from a social point of view. Lefties already buy and drink starbucks, this will only turn right wingers away

Also their "coffee" costs 3x more than a normal one, who could be behind that?

for minimum wage lol

Traitors. Period.

>drinking the colombian jew

>paying $5 to drink the colombian jew

I have a gift card I need to use up first. Otherwise they actually gain profit. Then I'll stop.

So is Uber or Lyft the ones that love rapefugees?

Haven't in a while, definitely never again.

I sit there and use their internet but I rarely buy anything

it's really better than Tims , Second cup and Starfucks I'll say

>Starbucks

Right up there with PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Company in terms of societal uselessness.

dunkin's is much better

Yeah McDonald's coffee is surprisingly not bad. I'd get it before Starbucks anyways. Who pays $4-5+ for fucking coffee?

Check out their stock price, they're gonna backtrack soon.

Told my wife today about this mess, both agree, Starbucks never again.

I bought a muffin in Starbucks once

It was fine

Dunkin Donuts is an East Coast thing.

That's just it though. Leftists are blind to that

> Be millenial with shitty degree
> push liberal agenda
> only job you can get is barrista at starfucks
> instead of you refugees are hired
> ...
> profit!

Well they are saying in 75 different countries, so it may not be Americans that don't get hired.

never did, starbucks is for for fags and nothing else

Lol where the fuck would I find a starcucks in the rural midwest?

I don't drink the watered down shite they try to pass off as coffee there, nor do I hang out there with a laptop in an attempt to look important/cool.

So no, I'm not buying anything from there.

bullshit, dunkin donuts are all over cali

I know it's cliche, but I'm new to politics. Where are the sit-ins and riots over unemployment for citizens? Why is it so trendy to take care of people ineffectively before you take care of people effectively? Serious question Sup Forums

>Drinks coffee.

Still falling for the liquid jew I see.

>Trump creating jobs across the world

Is there anything this man can't do?

Because it feels good to have a quick fix.

Their stocks are going to drop so fast it'll make your head spin.

few things are faggier than ordering some special coffee in italian and getting whipped cream and all sorts of shit poured into it by some blue-haired freak with piercings

it's coffee

It's all in the virtue signalling value chart, those issues must not be worth many points.

Saw someone post an Uber email that loved rapefugees. Dunno about Lyft.

I'm a poorfag who gets coffee from the dunkin donuts down the street anyway
anyway, I doubt they're actually going to go through with unless they're willing to hire 10,000 illiterate janitors

Tims is shit

most coffee is shit cause the new kids burn it

Kek

Starbucks is a text book "Globalist Corporation"

>cheks flag
stfu chile

kek
my white girl friends are
but I'll redpill them sooner or later.

[muffled stocks crashing in the distance]

>liquid Jew
It's Percolated Jew
>liquid Jew
ffs...

i cant tell if this is trolling or not, if you really think mcdonalds has good coffee you haven't been to australia, our coffee is the shit nigger

I don't buy from Starbucks anyways. Their drinks are shit.

Sorry but I leave on the East Coast where we are not deluded like the leftists out West.

Who gives a fuck? Was anyone but leftist hipsters shelling out $20 for a venti soy-cafe moylatte before this "boycott"? No.
This is the right-wing equivalent to lesbian Women's Studies majors boycotting UFC fights.

Starbucks is cashing in on the womens march.

This is what we call "Knowing your consumer base". Pretty genius move, when 99% of your buyers are dumb kids/white women who spend $7 on a cup of coffee every day, it isn't hard to guess their politics.

DD isn't in the west coast?

I don't know whether to buy their stocks for when it rebounds after a while or sit back and laugh

>in the 75 countries it does business in
sorry Germany

McDonald's coffee is the shit. Especially for just $1.

Nope. I go to a nice little local coffee place with wifi as good as my house run by a nice Chinese family. All organic, and cheaper than Starcucks.

They have DD but it's not as popular as Cuckbucks

#Shariabucks

I have a Ph.D. in fastfood coffee, and McDonalds is #1.

MacDonalds coffee is certainly comparable in taste and cheaper.
Isn't it Green Mountain?

these are both stupid ways to look at it though (the concept, not what you said) if your goals are trying to help people, being an efficient government, and even virtuosity because there is no evil or ignorance in putting your clothes on before you go to work and dress the new guy who doesn't know how imo. I hate to use simple metaphors, but it does apply.

I almost wish I drank Starbuck's just so my boycott would have an effect.

Uber ceo is economic advisor for trump.

This is why Costa Coffee is so much better. I'm currently a barista at a local store to save up some cash for university.

b-but brother ;_;

>(((Schultz)))

Though honestly anyone who spends $5 to $10 a day for coffee when you can buy your own beans and make your own coffee for half the price in the long run deserves to be screwed out of there money by the corporate jew.

Women, and people who don't use their own money, or know the value of the money they "earn".

only a burger would say that hahaha wait, do you guys eat burgers with your coffee?

Thankfully that shit doesn't exist here. And I hope that all of the other shit like McDonalds and KFC will go out of business or something.

Fuck yeah... Dunkin has the GOAT coffee.

ive never purchased a single thing from starsucks and i never will.

This type of bullshit should be a bannable offense.

Well yeah, obviously it's fucking stupid. Child like mentality.

thats against every constitution i think, but who cares right

small edit actually: do yall remember that game of thrones scene where Jon Snow asked Lady Mormont for soldiers to help and after careful deliberation she was like 60 or something? That's what we owe virtuously to other countries in jobs, resources, lives, etc in non-tit for tat situations amongst allies.

Letting politics prevent you from buying anything you want

This is surprisingly true. Starbucks "Pikes Place" roast tastes like fucking garbage.

McDonald's coffee is seriously pretty good tho.

Damn straight!

Starbucks just goes to show how fucking stupid people can be. Put a high enough price on something and some moron will buy it. How about buying cheaper coffee and sending the difference to some charity you pretend to care about jackass? Guess you don't care THAT much. And I'm supposed to check muh privilege. lel!

Eeew no
Thier burnt nasty coffee is crap.
Like worse than I used to make as a 16 year old kid.

CEO of Starbucks is a jew.
Who would have fucking known.

They don't need anymore shrines.

When I do buy coffee I buy from locally owned shops/cafes.

Yeah I know hipster shit. But I'd rather support my local economy.

How could this be legal? Could I come out and say my company pledges to hire 10,000 non-refugees?

I'm going to boycott Starbucks because they're helping people whose lives have been destroyed by war. Man, I'm a shitty human being

They're turning a new leaf.

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/

Well you're holding them up to the "thinking logically" bar that you hold yourself up to, you'll only be met with bitter disappointment.

No, I'm not. Never liked it nor the people that hung out there.