5 HOURS AFTER SWEARING IN TRUMP FILES FOR 2020 REELCETION

The implications of this are huge. Essentially nonprofits can no longer criticize TRUMP or they risk losing their nonprofit status. 4D CHESS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dJXO1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you help me understand what you're saying here user?

He is officially a candidate for the 2020 presidential election. By him being a candidate nonprofit organizations such as planned parenthood can no longer speak negatively about him because they would essentially be picking sides and would risk losing their nonprofit status

Yes, please tell me what this means. A cuck at my job told me trump had done some to hinder someone to criticise him. I told him I never had heard about that and could not find anything with a quick Google search wich I usually find stuff

900dimension mahjong

You may not like Trump, but it's even harder to like His detractors.

PRAISE KEK

:^)

this seems like raw genius but he hasn't used this card yet

i think he's waiting for the proper moment

>resisterhood

Trump could convince congress to cut their funding regardless. I'm pretty sure re: planned parenthood this is already the plan. Moloch jews BTFO!

Reichstag fire when?

Basicly if CTR, Media Matter and NPR want to stump Trump they have to start paying taxes.

Liberals are campaigning from inauguration day, they just don't have a candidate yet, it's only fair that Trump does the same.

Truth is that liberals can't accept defeat and therefore kept their 2016 election machine running a d are even supporting coupist ideas, so it's only fair to make it official.

I submitted the previous thread here, but it died: I need an American to submit the form to the IRS. I have filled everything out except your personal information. Please reply if you would like to submit the form and I'll send you a download link. Only the first person to reply should submit it. Thanks.
>6. Submission and documentation: The completed form, along with any supporting documentation, to [email protected]. (Please include the picture as well in the email.

>the resistance

lol these delusional cucks

and just another example of Trump out playing everyone, the absolute madman

It's whatever, he probably just wants to get it out of the way.

Either that or his advisors are telling him to file off of the bat.

Either way it's not a big deal, it is what it is.

If Obama filed for another 4 years right away, nobody would really care.

4 FUCKING D

OH MY FUCKING LGBQT+ GODS GUYS
HE'S ACTUALLY GETTING SHIT DONE
WE NEED TO GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF OFFICE BECAUSE... I'M A FEMINIST.

He's playing chess in more dimensions than should even be possible.

It's step one of campaign finance reform.

Ya. Aclu. Or naacp. Disovle them.
Because this neuters them

When will Trump begin war? I'm getting restless.

Good. Nonprofits should be non-political.

You're a good man, user.

Fuck..

I was seriously hoping Trump's reelection campaign would be "what else do i need to fix?".

I'm sure this is good too.

Want to submit it? You can say you participated in the second meme war. I don't want this thread to die again.

It's explained in the OP image, dumbass.

No, she already redacted this shit.

She got excited and jumped the gun.

Trump works fast what can you say? And he works out in the open nothing to hide.

Maybe he wanted you to explain further.

I'm so done with arguing in good faith

you lost, get fucked. TRUMP 2020

And he's distracting everyone with the muslim bullshit, kek

If only he could files his taxes that quick...

You mean the twitter user in the OP image redacted her posts? Because he has indeed filed his candidacy
archive.fo/dJXO1

I don't know why but everything Trump does is brilliant is exceptionally timed. It's kind of scary just how badly he's been winning all the time.

>Basicly if CTR, Media Matter and NPR want to stump Trump they have to start paying taxes.
Which would give a trail back to their funders and could even reveal how these non-profits are used for tax evasion! This is fucking genius in so many different ways.

5D rubik's cube

>4D CHESS
Also corrupt and grimy. But yea, "that's just smart".

It's a combination of years of planning and being such a good businessman he's developed a great sense of striking when the iron is hottest.

>officially
>while this does not constitute a formal announcement of my candidacy

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

non profits should be involved in politics in the first place ive seen people get fired for tweeting political things on the companies twitter

My sides will be leaving the solar system if we could actually get the ADL's nonprofit status revoked.

>sell baby parts
Get BTFOd by the God Emperor.

>Trump outplays leftards for the 9578th time
>le drumpf is so dumb lmao amirite
when will they learn?

Your move libshits...

The filing is on the FEC web site.

They have several hundred million in the bank, they never spend their donations.

sadly she was wrong.

Remember, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences :^)

10D CHESS!

Remember we have a pro-bono legal aid team on 24/7 standby.