Should I goto college? Or should I just say fuck it and get a job

Should I goto college? Or should I just say fuck it and get a job

Who is this semen demon?

I've literally never been less aroused by a picture of a naked female.

Jesus Christ, how badly do you fuck up so that you're fat and have no girth to your ass at all?

sammy hyde

I would recommend a four year degree but only to use as leverage once you get some sort of professional specialized designation. It is so funny using my arts degrees to troll and leverage to promotions in my field over those who skipped college and went right into business.

This is really quite a complex question. If you don't go to college, make sure you learn as much as a graduate through self education. Start a small business, even a market stall, and grow from there.

Job, save your money and do little bits of college as you go along. Take online classes. Build up your work experience and network and save save save.

That's a fat michael cera.

Only go if you:

>Were a good student throughout school
>Have an idea what you want your career to be
>Are planning on earning a degree that is likely to get you a job

The worst thing you can do is be a C-student who slacked off in school and is only going for a Liberal Arts degree because everyone says that you're supposed to go to college. You'll just end up with a nearly useless degree, or worse, dropping out partway, and end up with a fuckload of student loans that you won't be able to pay back for years. Four years of crappy job experience will be more valuable in the long run than that.

When I saw Lena for the first time, I thought she* was a trans man.

Is that fucking Lena Dunham?

PUKE.jpg

I don't know man, I think you should just start grinding(working)

Only go to college if the job you want can not be obtained without a degree. There are literally no other logical reasons to go to that hell hole. It is sickening how they force you to take mandatory "essential studies" courses robbing you of your time, money and mental well being.

I don't know. I'm in college and I'm depressed and stressed about constant deadlines but I've never had a job in my life. I imagine I would have had a happier 4 years if I was making money, even if it was 10$ an hour at walmart. I don't particularly want a high paying high stress job but in this society you can't have what you want.

s e m e n
d
e
m
o
n

What are you studying?

Oy vey, goyim, of course you should shell out $200k to be indoctrin-, I mean taught about how all the world's problems have been caused by you. Now go shave half your head, dye your hair blue, get some tatoos and face piercings and get working on those applications!

Have another

If your major is
>law
>medicine
>business/finance
>engineering
>CS

then go. Otherwise no. It's just a huge waste of time and money, especially in the US.

It depends of the field user.

go to college and lift and fuck as many girls as you possibly can. Any girl. trust me.