>minds

kek

bzzzzzzzzzzt
scan complete.
no jawlines detected

The water salesman never lets anyone else speak though. What's even the point

it already happened. joey diaz was there and eddie bravo

Manlet showdown

Rogan better have Jamie with him or he's fucked.

Never really listened to either but I'm ready for this

Joe is a cuck, fuck this idiot.

He just praised women's march and criticised Trump in this episode.

A fucking KEK! He's also 90 IQ top, no understanding at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4

We have finally reached the end point of the intellectual discourse

MEETING OF THE MEMES

>pulls the mic in closer...

BrainForce vs AlphaBrain.

two enter, one leaves.

checked↑
doesn't Alex look like Mike Judge?

Gonna be an hour of Alex Jones pushing some crazy theory with Rogan being the voice of reason before it becomes another hour of them agreeing and discussing aliens.

AJ will redpill the fuck out of him or die screaming, still desperately attempting to redpill Rogan.

Rogan will break out his special stash of DMT and together they will consult the Machine Elves on how best to defeat the globalists.

A kek-based religion will be created and sweep the earth with the combined powers of *brings the mic closer* and BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RAAAUAAAAAGH

I hope he asks Alex if he's secretly Bill Hicks.

eddie bravo is the dark horse here

MANLET POWERS COMBINE!

Rogan actually knew Hicks.

tru

He dared criticize Dear Leader???

The cuck. Thinking for himself like a grownup.

Cant wait to get more informed about the homosexual frogs.

Pls don't have Eddie Bravo there to fuck up the interview. And please no Joey Diaz

well no because
>*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go
>*looks over at screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

well, this explains much then

Joe is too stupid to be redpilled, he and the faggot Henry Rollins just talked about the importance of minimum wages.. Someone who can't understand the simple economics and effects of minimum wages should just be shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Post your favorite Alex

commence the roganposting!

Alex should ask Joe if hes still hates Trump since hes going to cut off his flow of fetus stem cell injections.

Fuck

i love joe but this made me spit out my coffee

oh shits its fucking happening

they have no valid criticism of Trump. They are just virtue signaling their "moral superiority".

Fucking SJW's.. that's all

dont tranny masturbator, if you pretend it isnt true hard enough you'll magically become immune to HIV

LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKA. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A REAL FUCKING DEAD BODY IN REAL LIFE WITH BLOOD FUCKING DRIPPING ON THE GROUND AND FUCKING EVERYWHERE?! THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SAVAGES WITH IMMIGRANT MENTALITIES. THEY WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF U!

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS

JOE ROGAN IS GONNA GET MAD REDPILLED

>Henry Rollins

I cannot stand this idiot.

>jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>meeting of the minds

??Link?

Modern cucks are slaves to popular opinion. Every celebrity is suddenly leftist when you bring up subsistence of poor people they make their living off of.

Hard truths and logical economics obliterate these feelings-based tactics. Rogan will either AWAKEN or suffer a cognitive dissonance-induced stroke.

tfw Alex is younger than Joe but looks like shit

>MFW

youtu.be/xFS5UqI_fKM?list=PL4dJc-VHwwBX5x0loI4H9lenKpCxMBJ2k

this

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Who's Joe Rogan? He's hot.

Joe has the documents!

youtube.com/watch?v=suQrYl2KsBE

red pills for all!

youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

seriously man, Trump exposed so many of those cucks.

Now I have no podcasts anymore.. wtf should I listen too??

Joe is fucking retarded.

eddie bravo is going to be there too.

episode 911

so damn awesome

Joe is always initially cucked, but open to getting red pilled.

keked
YOU DUMB MOMO, NOT SINCE THAT DARK, GORILLA MUTHAFUCKAH GEORGE FOREMAN BEAT THA FUCK OUTT ALI, ALEX WILL BLOW YOUR MIND LIKE A FUCKING CUBAN BREAKFAST, its tremendous, Lee Cocksuckah. Pass 7 cheebochews Lee, WERE GOING TO GO DEEP! I WANT THAT SHIT THAT MAKES THE DEVIL CRY!

He's just a cuck for all the cucked things he says.

This could have been good but Eddie fucking Bravo is going to be there.

On the latest podcast he was on he started to defend the flat earth theory. He's literally retarded.

they used to be good friends but i can't say what their relationship is now

The Dick Show is great

Holy fuck, that's uncanny

>hurr le stupid flat earthers meme

Fuck off shill and go back to jerking off to fake nasa pics on your pop sci blog

he shoots his sperg load and then he goes quiet for an hour tho

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

Joe and Alex have been good friends since the 90s.

They made a video calling out the Bushes and Moloch while smoking pot back in like 1999.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

oh poor baby people have different opinions and I can only listen to people who repeat the same things I believe

cant wait. Its gonna really make me think

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

top kek
joe rogan is a woman with muscles
completely degenerate in his mind

fat stupid piece of shit meets with closeted faggot piece of shit... noice.

This was the last 30 minutes, he just went full retard, and this time even Rogan, who is usually very tolerant and "open" to his bullshit had to tell him to stop talking and ended the podcast lol

fpbp

how wrong can you be

>oh poor baby people have different opinions and I can only listen to people who repeat the same things I believe
their opinions are stupid.. if I keep listening to this moron on a regular basis I feel my IQ's gonna shrink.

fuck it, I'll just watch Rubin report and Jordan B. Peterson lectures. The rest of time I'll just listen to music.

Can someone explain me why these people that have podcasts equip themselfs with so over the top audio equipement?

Why do they need these fucking Humangus microphones and holders and also have big headphones for stupid podcast, do they try not to look cheap.

I could set same functional podcast with $100 this high end crap is retarded.
Audiophiles are fucking retards just because you will improve your audio for 0.000001% its worth throwing extra $1000 on better mic

Alex would rape the shit out of Joe.

It's 100 percent accurate.

>bald manlet vs fat nazi

why is it important?

Don't know them nor am i interested in following without an own opinion because i'm not american.

>alex jones
>nazi

vertical austria just went full retard

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

About fucking time, fuckin ayyy.

>ITS HAPPENING

*brings mic closer*

Jamie..............bring up that video about the gay frogs

This.

This podcast is gonna entertaining as shit.

Heads like a pair of fat ugly bowling balls.

EPIC meeting of the memes

joe's gonna get redpilled hard though he might overdose

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

You're mad because you have poverty ears and you can't appreciate quality.

This is great

he and alex are actually good friends, and hes already pretty redpilled on a lot of things, i like him becuase hes open to new info and willing to change his views based on that info. hes also very anti PC/SJW.

check his podcast, pretty good when the guest is decent.

that we put...an actual monetary value on life itself...wow, it's just such a strange, strange concept...Did you see that guy accidentally hit that moose, with his car?

youtube.com/watch?v=CSUhgE_45fA

>defending the shitshow of a women's march

this

>>hurr le flat earth meme

Tread carefully, there are shills afoot.

Kek

six years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=PO_A9JTnAfM

Oh god the water filter merchant vs the drugged out Rogan. Such intellect. Much wow