I'm fed up with this shit. Redpill me, Sup Forums. Who the fuck is behind this stupid shit and how do we stop this...

I'm fed up with this shit. Redpill me, Sup Forums. Who the fuck is behind this stupid shit and how do we stop this? It seems not even an exit from the EU has saved the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fine, call them maternal parents, can't escape biology.

Wait ... you can still reproduce after getting nuked with hormones ?

Its the kikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

>REDEFINE BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE BECAUSE IM JEALOUS OF NOT HAVING A FUNCTIONAL VAGINA REEEEEEEE

Things like this make me think the Nihilist Sand Niggers have it right.
Just burn it all.

literally what did they mean by this? my neurons are firing but I just don't understand

>pedophilia
It was right...

Proof that entire UK medical system is absolute shit tier.

Sup Forums is always right (except when its wrong)

kinda, it's like smoking while pregnant you can kinda give birth but its not recommended and no one wants to see that

We're already at bestiality
Pedophilia is next

I could've told you that for nothing

Yeah, it baked my noodle too. From the article :
>The claims made by the Mail on Sunday come just a week after it emerged that a Brit who is undergoing a sex change from a woman to a man has put the operation on hold to have a baby.
>In what's believed to be the first case of its kind in the UK, Hayden Cross, 20, who is legally male and has received hormone treatment, has been revealed to be four-months pregnant.
>Some 775,000 women give birth in Great Britain every year - and there are no other known cases of transgender people having babies.

>literally what did they mean by this? my neurons are firing but I just don't understand

They're inventing new ways of being PC just to hammer in conformity and obedience into people.

Unfortunately they haven't paid any attention to the last 5 years and they'll be completely surprised by the right wing backlash of the next 10.

[ ] birthing unit
[ ] fertilizing unit
[ ] other

Wow the UK is Fucked and Cucked. Really bending over backwards with this bullshit. about to be shitting on themselves with how far bent over they are going.

Pathetic.......

How likely is that baby to be completely fucked up from the prior hormone treatment?

>Who the fuck is behind this stupid shit

Only one way to find out

Have you ever seen The Hills Have Eyes ?

Fake news