What race is Sam Hyde?

He looks like what portrayals of demons and devils have historically looked like. He is sickly and has pointed ears and a nose, what is the rdeal? I cant really place a country on him? Who looks like this in terms of countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18
youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe he has some Russian genes.

He's probably got some nord in him as well.

Probably a touch of the jew too desu (just a touch, nothing serious)

might be one of those irish/slav hybids. i here they are usually sterile

he's Jewish
it use to be on his Wikipedia
his mom and dad are both jewd

There is something Jewy about him, hes a mixed race person desu he doesnt look like any specific race

Does anyone know what his parents jobs are? I have a feeling that he is very well off and connected

Nice try sam

>used to be on his wikipedia

his wikipedia also says he's 5'8'' you fucking retard. fans edit his page for keks

>something jewy about him

be more specific or kys

Gonna go with Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish, and a very small amount of ashkinazi jew (it's very VERY rare for a mixed white european to remain untouched be jewish genes)

this.

It was on the wiki til about August, then poof gone.

Sammy is a nose and you love it!

I find it absolutely ridiculous how you guys claim you can just spot a jew just by looking at them using bogus nose, ear and chin measurements

He doesn't look russian at all, like the angular chin and the nose isn't russian whatsoever. Same with ukranian. Swedish, no way. The ashkenazi jew most fits his bone structure but not his skin colour and eyes. Pretty sure he is big percentage jew

His nose seems pretty ANGLO to me.

He's Latinx

he went to private high school
his parents are loaded

Then why does he shit on jews so constantly?
Stop spreading fake news
Show broofs or fuck off

I think his parents must have high level jobs, and am really interested in what fields they work in.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw

kek

THE ECONOMY RACE

sam hyde is a 5'8" person of color with jewish diverse background

His profile looks Anglo, almost like Rowan Atkinson

WOW. That is epic hahahahahha

Looks like typical Russian

Thing with Jews is the lack of facial structure. It's all a round mess, no shape whatsoever. It's the reason why so many of them hide behind beards.

Thing with Sam is though, he's chubby. His facial structure is hidden.

British, I win.

He's italian

Italians look Jewish, because many Jews are actually descendents from Italy.

I wan't posting it for funnies, but that's why I think he might be part Russian. Who the fuck takes a Russian dance class if they aren't Russian?

Iuno I could be wrong. Maybe it was general dance class and that one song was Russian, maybe. But maybe not.

part italian and part irish i think he said some time during a livestream

physiognomy is a legitimate science

>Who the fuck takes a Russian dance class if they aren't Russian?

Hmm, I dunno, Sam Hyde?

>youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18

he is at least half jewish. in one of his old pre-mde videos it is strongly implied that his absent father is jewish. which would partially explain a lot of his stances as he is very resentful about being raised by a single mom. and ofc the usual issues of identity and self-loathing.

So he was raised by a single mom? That would explain a lot about him if true, do you remember which vid?

sorry fellas but that unique ugliness is pure anglo

lol for real?
I'm Jewish and I hate Jews more than you I bet
Jews are often the most vocal antisemites. Like Bobby Fischer

>110098072
>anti semites not being aware of the Self-Hating Jew Trope

His birth name is Mordecai David Hydeburg.

Surprises me every time.

So as a russian jew, you think he's jewish?

well the stuff about his father was in a very old video. i tried to find it again a while ago but was unsuccessful. it was in one of his old projects that were named like "alien something" and something with "yellow" in it but i couldn't find the specific video. the single mom stuff though is in multiple MDE videos. it comes up quite a bit. i think it's also in a couple interviews he's done -with Gavin and other people.

Idk, I'm not really Jewish, just a Jew. I try to not be around other Jews because they disgust me. Sam looks like a classic mutt in my opinion, but I might be wrong.

I think your confusing it with this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo

he looks like the average anglo. my guess is hes got brit ancestry

HES FROM JAHMAICA MAN!

yeah that's probably why i was thinking of 'yellow' but it's not the right vid

The only jew blood he has is on his hands.

This beast has killed more jews in self defense than you've ever seen on tv.

Looks much more british than jew imo.

for sure not swedish. He looks french combined with giant headed retard.

Half-Italian Half-Irish

It's not just me that thinks his head looks way too big? It's not normal sized even in proportion to him being tall.

Also, he looked much better when he was younger, i have a theory that he started taking steroids or some testosterone pills or something once he became a paranoid MGTOW. His entire face and skin has changed for the worse so much, he looks like a bogan now ( compare to that russian dance vid, or the christian rap vid )

How is he italian ffs

you may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like

he did that 23andme thingie and got a lot of italian(mediteranean((pheonician)))

really? is there a link?

This

Nordid, American, Jew. He's got the size and that elongated face. But very American regressive facial features (squishy face I call it lmao). But obvious Jew shape.

yeah nordic mixed with jew kinda makes sense

One works for the gas industry.....the other is an instrumentalist in a chamber.

instrumentalist in a chamber? dunno what that means

You will soon.

I can only fall asleep listening to Sam Hyde.

I put Hyde Wars and listen to him as I fall asleep. Am I the only one?

Looks Irish