Australian knocked back by Trump

A 15yo Australian has been refused visa to visit the US. He was going with his school (Melbourne High School) to attend "space camp", where he would visit Orlando, Washington, and the US Space and Rocket Center in Alabama.

He was knocked back because he has dual Australian-Iranian citizenship, even though he was born in Australia and is obviously very Australian.

Is anyone else outraged by this?
When will Trump's incompetence end?

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/donald-trump-immigration-ban-melbourne-high-student-in-us-visa-knockback-20170130-gu1rhy.html

>Australian

Top kek m8

They just interviewed him on morning TV in Aus. based kid. They tried to get him to talk shit about Trump and he said the laws for multi-nationals were already fucked under Obama.

hes a little arab nigger just look at that monobrow

the thing shouldve been suffocated at birth.

Im dual Australian Iranian citizenship too. I find it kind of funny I can't go to the States (not that I would want to go)

Born in Australia
Never left Australia
Legally Australian
Obviously Australian

How else can you think about it?

Suck for you if your school is going there for a trip, right? Then it wouldn't be funny.

>never left Australia

Are you telling me abos build those ancient ruins behind him?

Obviously I wouldn't be happy if I had some plan to go. A lot of Iranians will be unhappy because they'll want to go there for tertiary study. Good for Australia I guess, more will come here to do their PhD's etc and bring money in.

The ban was just stupid really. It won't stop terrorists (It's the Salafists that are committing terrorist attacks) and the mullahs will just use this as propaganda and grow their influence. Bannon was the one that wrote it obviously, no idea what he was thinking

well if he's a real Australian then why not just renounce his Iranian citizenship?

>Born in Australia
>Never left Australia
>Legally Australian
>Obviously Australian

Yet he has an Iranian passport...

Guards!
TAKE HIM AWAY!

let me know when you crazy kangaroo fuckers burn this mudshit at the stake. then it will be thread-worthy.

Ancient aboriginals, my dude.

Open your fucking eyes! WAKE UP AUSTRALIA

Why would you renounce any citizenship?

>monobrow
>australian

>he is clearly very australian

in what world?

This, his mudslime Iranian parents didn't have the need for dual citizenship

>Are you telling me abos build those ancient ruins behind him?
That makes no sense, mate.

>Good for Australia I guess, more will come here to do their PhD's etc and bring money in.
It's good for Australia if Aussies can study at the best unis in the world and bring their knowledge back here.

I agree with your second point though. Iran has not been a source for US terrorists in the past. However, if Iranians are antagonist by stupid policies like this one, they're more likely to take extreme measures. This is literally giving propaganda to ISIS. Iranian Shiites are the enemies of ISIS. We should be working with them to destroy terrorism.

Probably it makes it easier to visit his great Uncle one day. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Why does the US want to make enemies out of Iranians and Australians? Why doesn't Australia get the same exemption for dual passport holders that the UK and Canada get? Can Sup Forums defend the incompetence of Trump and (in this case, apparently) Bannon.

Fuck off m8 Trump is the American president and he has as much right to tell mr monobrow as we do to the boat people

Loyalty.
Its no different in the military. You CANNOT have duel citizenship in the US military if you want to be anything more than a cook or inf, and even then only if you are ok with having the absolute base shit jobs.

>Born in Australia
>Never left Australia
>Legally Australian
>Obviously Australian

Has an Iranian passport...

Trump has been saying he would do this for a year, plan better next time

False equivalence.
Boat people without papers are not the same as an Australian who should legally be allowed to visit the US as part of his school trip. What if all of a sudden Australian retards are excluded from traveling to the US, user, even if their papers are good? Where would that leave you?

> US Space and Rocket Center in Alabama

What?

Keep your niggers on a leash. We have enough problems.

Got to draw the line somewhere

>attack an Australian Muslim shitskin
>all the Australians defend him

What is going on?

Why has Trump been campaigning so hard against Australians? Does he have no tolerance for shit posting? Is his thin skin the reason?

That thing is not an Australian. Have some self respect, cunt.

>boat people without papers are different than Iranians without papers

So is this for real? Anyone with one of those passes is not allowed to enter the US anymore? What about the people who are currently in the US? They gonna get kicked out?

I'm dreaming right? I thought this would never ever happen

Not like our space program is all that great anymore anyways.

It makes perfect sense, you are a retarded emu cuck boy

Lovely trips.

No evidence that he's a Muslim, though. Seems he's more likely to be secular and that his family fled they Ayatollah because they were secular progressives -- same story as most Iranians who are in the US or Australia after fleeing in the 70s or early 80s. These are the people who should be the allies of those fighting terrorism. They're opposed to religious extremism. Do you get that, mate?

Anyone who holds a passport from those countries or who has traveled there recently is allowed back in, except in the case of an American trying to reenter.

Why the fuck does he have Iranian passport or citizenship?

Glad they kept him out. He could be a sleeper agent.

>boat people without papers are different than Iranians WITH papers
Fixed it for you.

>he's not a Muslim, he just keeps an Iranian passport

Never ever happen again you mean? Remember Obama did it in 2011

The only thing better will be when he realizes just what damage aussie shitposting has wrought and deny entrance to all of their kind.

>Iranians WITH papers

Not anymore.

>turning away a kid who wants to go to SPACE CAMP
HELL YES I'M ANGRY!

SPACE CAMP!

To have the option of visiting his relatives in Iran one day. Makes the paperwork so much easier. If I had the option of another passport (UK, in this case), I'd take it. Unfortunately, my family has been in Australia too long.

>Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says the United States has promised to exempt Australians with dual nationality from President Donald Trump's temporary visa ban.

I'll agree the plan was poorly executed. He should have been allowed in. I still approve of the general measure though, even if it wasn't done correctly.

He's Australian and has legit Australian papers. That's the issue here. Trump is waging a campaign of prejudice against Australians.

Did that she die?

>posting John Oliver
>defending Muslims

You know the drill..

>Boat people without papers are not the same as an Australian who should legally be allowed to visit the US as part of his school trip.
Neither of the two have American citizenship, so no, its not a false equivalence.

>What if all of a sudden Australian retards are excluded from traveling to the US, user, even if their papers are good? Where would that leave you?
In Australia. The one country where I have a right to be, unless another country were kind enough to allow me a visa. A country is a home, and the owner (or in this analogy, manager might be a better term) has the right to allow or refuse admittance at their sole discretion. Stop using appeals to emotion to compensate for the fact that you've got no argument, and just go back to /r/politics.

This kid could be the next bomb boy

So? Fuck this kid, let him go to space camp in Iran, where he belongs.

Back to studying for your Melbourne High School, Pouya.

Not really. Obongo only did it to Iraq, and it was only for non green card holders.

Sorry, the US recognizes his Iranian passport, Iranian birth, and Iranian heritage. The US controls who enters our country. You turn back boat people, we turn back mudslimes.

>Never left Australia

That's obviously bullshit, you can't apply for a Iranian citizenship from Australia, just like you can't apply for American citizenship from France. Another fake news.

Why does there seem to be a targeted attack at Bannon specifically out of nowhere?

Some of them are undoubtedly leftists who are browsing Sup Forums, some of them are people who are just offended that America wouldn't allow someone with Australian citizenship, access to America. I kinda get the latter point, I'd like to think Australia/America are on good terms despite our shit of a PM Turnbull, but I understand Trumps position.

>Flees from religious oppression
>Maintains dual citizenship with Theocracy they fled from

The point is that Western countries have a general agreement among themselves to allow a flow of people and ideas among themselves. This helps keep liberal democracies strong. Violating this agreement reduces the freedom and opportunity for all of us.

It's better as an Australian if you get to see what some of the most successful parts of the world look like and learn from them so you can make Australia better. Closed-border parochialism is bad for everyone. And terrorists in the US don't even come from Iran. The retardation of this policy is too much.

We're on good terms, but you have to keep your Muslims for the next 3 months. Sorry, mate.

Why be a citizen of a country you werent born in or plan on going back to ever? Glad Trump blocked that bitch.

Ha ha
Ha ha
Ha ha
Ha. Fucking. Ha.

OMG! a student can't go on a field trip... burn the constitution and open all borders NOW!

KYS...

>REEEEEEEE
Fuck off,we're FULL

>Iranian birth
Wasn't born in Iran. Was born in Australian. Isn't a Muslim anyway. Therefore, there's no reason to turn him back. It's prejudice against Australians.

Not true. You can easily get a passport from one country from an embassy at another. Kids who are born in other countries have this done all the time.

Because they family is opposed to the theocracy and wants to help replace it one day or at least have the option of contributing to this. It's like dissident Russians keeping up citizenship while they stay in Paris or London to avoid persecution by Putin.

>violating this agreement reduces the freedom for us all

Fuck off, Achmed, we're full.

>Aussie banned irl

wtf I love Trump now

Newspaper reports are saying that Bannon shaped this policy. It has his fingerprints. Read more about it in Politico.

Who cares.
Muslim cunt

KEEP YER KEBAB DAMN SKIPPYS

>Is anyone else outraged by this?
Who gives a shit about some holiday and paper mashup?

Go check liveleaks how many were tortured to death today and his silly luxury problems with masturbating at space camp isn't gonna get me riled up.

>isnt a Muslim anyway. Therefore there's no reason to turn him back

It's a good thing the ban isn't a Muslim ban, it's a country-specific ban.

Iranian citizen. It really is that simple. It is irrelevant what other clay they lay claim to. It is irrelevant where they live. It is irrelevant their age. What is relevant is the sage you are getting. Ignore SHILL posts by obvious American Bridges and David Brock. Ben Fischbein would not approve of obvious shilling.

Is that a photo of him desecrating Palmyra with his ISIS pals??

>President isn't kissing the media's ass anymore
>President puts someone outside the mainstream media in charge
>Mainstream media hates the person he out in charge

>They tried to get him to talk shit about Trump and he said the laws for multi-nationals were already fucked under Obama.
the visa-waiver program and shit never applied to dual-nationals holding a kebab/enemy passport

Outraged? No. It's a little silly but I'm not foaming at the mouth because some kid has to go to Australian space camp.

Against Australians? That's why it sucks. America is going to be left with no friends in the world soon.

Strayan wanna come to US, but in fact is sandnigger - NO VISA! - Many such case!

Put that kebab on the barbie

Alabama has the highest number of rocket scientists per capita in the United States.

if he used his australian passport (does he own one?) he would have been allowed in
sounds like ahmed al-blowupi is just your regular retarded muslim

Because Iran is fuck all to be proud of. Dont try and make it sound like its dual nationality like say iceland, britain germany italy. Its fucking shit skinned iran. Might as well say hes 50% human 50% exploding pustual of leper aids.

>obviously very australian
>Melbourne
>Australia
pick none

I wouldnt take this personally, the laws were already stuffed under Obama for Iranians.

seems like a nice kid, would join Hezzbollah with

>is the ban against Australia?

No, he's banned because he's Iranian.

Hey. Australia.

Fuck off, we're full.

That camp is sick, he will get a free trip after the travel ban is lifted

I wanted to go to space camp too, BUT WE CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT CAN WE?

I feel bad for him, all Australians should be banned. Not just this young man.

Fuck him.

And fuck you if you've got a problem with our sovereignty Ausfag.

If you come here, I'll personally deny you with a boot up your ass.

P.S. Send big-tittied white girls.

RARE AF

>Dual citizenship

Get fucked.

>Melbourne
I don't care

Keep him

>monobrow
>Australian

Deport that shitskin back to Islam land.

Fuck off we're full.

Australians have unibrows?

>This
Faux media outrage over trump is appaling considering how many have died in Chicago this year, How many Christians have been murdered in the ME, etc. I'd rather see them inconvenienced than watch my family get murdered by some Muslim nut job.

HAHAHAHA

love you cunts sometimes desu

do you need to buy a plane ticket when you get sent back?