So apparently there is much talk about PizzaGate arrests and more tomorrow on Twitter, from people like David Seaman...

So apparently there is much talk about PizzaGate arrests and more tomorrow on Twitter, from people like David Seaman. Does anyone have details of what exactly is going on?

Also, Trump will be giving a "announcement tomorrow" with his Supreme Court pick.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenSwann_/status/825089682409152514
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/826186055510396928
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/826165748691267589
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
democracynow.org/2017/1/18/scahill_blackwater_founder_erik_prince_the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
youtube.com/watch?v=YBTCVgZUuso
techcrunch.com/2017/01/27/trumps-manufacturing-council-includes-elon-musk-michael-dell-and-mark-fields/
qz.com/894034/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-offers-support-for-the-new-us-secretary-of-state-former-exxonmobil-ceo-rex-tillerson/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zWCqFaAFEI
youtube.com/watch?v=5RoBPb7IWPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Links. You dont come here without links/videos you goddamn retard.

Highly skeptical.

I meant to, for some reason they didnt paste from my phone

twitter.com/BenSwann_/status/825089682409152514

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/826186055510396928

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/826165748691267589

He's saying there's an investigation.

I am too. I wish an authority force would make the announcement.

I feel like something is going to go down. It will surely be something to draw the media off of Trump that's for sure. Seems like something big has been building up.

I ABSOLUTELY believe Trump is going after it all. I have a theory here it goes.

>Gov delaying Sessions appointment to scrub as much evidence before he gets appointed AG
>Soros funds women's march
>Clinton claims to be inspired by it, and says she's thinking about running in 2020. All apart of the plan so that they can say Trump is attacking political opponents and not serving justice.
>Soros and other PTB are doing this, because Trump could crush the slimey fucks behind the scenes once and for all.

I honestly think this is what's happening.

CIA and FBI are with Trump 100%. They can try to scrub away evidence, but I'm sure it is to late. Trump is shutting the years of corruption down, everything. Just like when he gave his speech at the CIA, he told them "no columns"...it was inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

I hope they all burn in hell. From Warren, Clintons, Schumer, all of them

My body is ready.

So once again, I think all of this is happening...but Trump has spoiled me with him delivering on these campaign promises sooooo quickly. I'm getting anxious and REALLY want to see that this is being investigated.

The media and the liberals can cry, hate, protest now. But in 50 years, it will be Trump who is seen as a hero and will have monuments built to honor him.

Could be the cause for the surge in CTR activity the past few days. I've been saying all day we're missing something in the noise.

Here is some more pasta I didnt even know. About Betsy Devos

Hires Besty DeVos for Education (hates liberal type of studies and common core)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos

Hires Ex Blackwater for secret service instead of governent goons controlled by people who want to kill Trump.
Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater) is DeVos` brother)

democracynow.org/2017/1/18/scahill_blackwater_founder_erik_prince_the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince

Erik Prince also knows his company made millions of dollars under Bush and Obama delivering guns to the bad guys.

Erik Prince's interview with Moly (the interview is very good and detailed about their work)
youtube.com/watch?v=YBTCVgZUuso

He gets sworn into office.
He then visits the CIA, then proceeds to tell them he does not like columns, and loves the truth (columns/5th column/secret/corruption)

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw (CIA Speech clip)

He is constantly fulfilling promises,everyday.

Trump has been planning his Presidency run for years, meeting people, traveling the world.

Hires Rex Tillerson ex CEO of Exxon as his Sec of State.
Trump will lift sanctions from Russia, we will then form a trade deal with them for their oil.

Now, Elon Musk is standing with Trump, and even joined his tech team.

techcrunch.com/2017/01/27/trumps-manufacturing-council-includes-elon-musk-michael-dell-and-mark-fields/
qz.com/894034/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-offers-support-for-the-new-us-secretary-of-state-former-exxonmobil-ceo-rex-tillerson/

Elon Musk runs Tesla and SpaceX

Trump had a interview with Sean Hannity last night, and while they were in the Oval Office, Trump said "we have so much great technology, that we don't use, but need to" - was that a hint at the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zWCqFaAFEI

Some people dislike Alex Jones, but he has connections with Bannon, and recently spoke for a hour about Trump releasing energy tech, and more.

Im sure we do not have all the details, but the CIA, NSA, FBI does. I'm sure Trump has known for a very long time, maybe years.

Holy shit...this man cannot be allowed to be killed. If he does all of this (which he absolutely can) he might be considered the greatest man of all time...LOL fucking Trump, the reality show star.

what did he mean by get rid of the columns? Give me a straight no bs answer.

The 5th column is a known term amongst the conspiracy crowd as a subterfuge arm of the government behind the scenes, the people that pull the strings. Trump wasn't threatening the CIA, he was asking them to work together to stamp it out "MAYBE we'll get rid of the columns, you understand that?". He's getting people on his side to unshackle us from the people trying to hold us back.

A bunch of internet trolls and a reality tv star save the world. lol

5th column, secret floor, deep state type shit, corruption, secret government, Illuminati, whatever you want to call it. The bad guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RoBPb7IWPI

>MFW Trump is raiden
>We're the MK fighters.

kicking out the shadow government

>tfw trump will drain the swamp and all this shit at the bottom is revealed to all

UFO / Free Energy tech coming soon. Thats why Trump is getting all the stuff that is seen as "bad" in liberal's eyes so fast. The rest of this first term will be shit they will praise him for.

General Mattis has openly said PizzaGate is a thing; his son was booted off the team for showing their power-level.
PizzaGate is a thing and soon-to-be-happening.

So getting those regulations out of the way to let this new wave of technology flow in.

What would happen if this was blown open, that half of congress were not only pedos but created an entire ring for it?

more than likely, it also explains Elon Musk's sudden positive and supporting attitude for Trump Elon is waiting to buy the tech.

How do think Trump is going to get rid of the US's debt? buy selling technology to companies. worth trillions.

It was Gen. Flynn actually.

leading Democrat senate and congress would be thrown in jail.

I did not know that, I will look into it....thanks

>Hires Rex Tillerson ex CEO of Exxon as his Sec of State.Trump will lift sanctions from Russia, we will then form a trade deal with them for their oil.

Tillerson still doesn't do it for me. Why is this Russia negotiation required? Can't we be self sufficient between US and Canada?

I'd prefer to get out of the reliance on geopolitical threat countries for required resources.

EU can buy that shit from Russia

Im not sure, it was pasted a few days ago on another message board. Rex knows about oil though, and Russia has a lot of it that we would not have to worry about getting it from Saudi Arabia anymore.