The final red pill: TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT

Huh?

The final red pill is actually none of this is real, this world is a lie

>The final red pill

Another one has awoken. Welcome.

That's the end? I thought that was the beginning...

We know. We're the Jews now.

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Trump found out that there is going to be a big attack soon. The ppl who are going to do it are from one of the countries he has blocked. Its not a muslim ban it really is for safety.

The thing is they are already here and the the only reason he cares about safety is because its gonna be on one of his towers.

Trump is - most likely - a Zionist shill for Israel. War will be waged on Iran, Europe will be flooded and fall.

>look at flag
Opinion discarded

I thought there was a war in iran already? Didn't america, idk go there and kill ppl or something?

That's why the entire establishment is still going reeeee ten days into his Presidency.

need digits to confirm

wew lad

well fuck

HOLOGRAM

Only everyone who is not white men are reeeeing.

White old men are the establishment.

You arent deluding yourself are you? Do you think you made a change and saved the world from the boogeyman by supporting the donald?

Being in charge doesn't make you the bad guy.

Being a part of the globalist authority block is bad because globalists are bad guys.

The rabbit hole deepens...

there is no final red pill...as long as people exist red pills will be available.

The Democrats are doing that because they're taking their lesson from Republicans c.2009. Obvious as all hell that they'd become obstructionists. As for Republican establishment, they'll just await future openings in the administration and have them filled with /theirguys/.

actual final redpill:
not all blacks are niggers

We made him the establishment as that was what the goal was

Kek is here. Your digits sense it.

Ayy

Trump was already a billionaire land owner, dufus, well versed in the buying and selling of political favor.
>I'm on Sup Forums to effect political change
Biggest sign of a dufus.

t.Jiggaboo Blue Gums Jones