Microsoft working with Washington State on suit against Trump immigration order

Microsoft Corp said it has been cooperating with the Washington State Attorney General's Office, which is suing in federal court to stop President Donald Trump's order restricting immigration from several Muslim countries.

Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive. And we'd be happy to testify further if needed," spokesman Pete Wootton said in a statement.

(Reporting by Stephen Nellis, editing by Peter Henderson and Diane Craft)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxliveusb.com/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN15D14L
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Microsoft. Windows 10 and all the spying related to it was the last straw for me, their globalism and hatred towardss Trump is just the icing on the cake.

I will force myself to install and learn Linux once my version of Windows loses support, and I urge other anons to do the same. Don't support the beast. Especially if it's (very literally) sending everything you say/do to (((them.)))

>microsoft starts using things pulled from backdoors on government computers

oh goy

Install Linux.

Bill Gates, if you're reading this, have someone look up Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Playing these games ended badly for him too.

You guys are fucking lucky my video games doesn't work on Linux

That's like, what, the tenth lawsuit against him?

I can't wait when they're all struck down. I may need to set up some flood warnings for the tears

Literally nothing they, or any state government or judge, can do to stop the order. The federal government has absolute authority over who it gives green cards or work visas to.

I tried doing this, Linux just fucking sucks for normie users like myself.

Doublettes and you have to install Gentoo.

I don't think it's that bad. I tried it like a decade ago and it was literally impossible for me to get anywhere with it. But I've tried multiple variants in a virtual machine since then and it's gotten a LOT better.

Crazy numbers there, friend. Kek wills it!

I have so much insider info on Microsoft as well as dirt. If they want to go balls out on this shit I will leak my info the the mainstream media. P.S. I have insider info on the Criminal Justice Information System network that Microsoft hosts. It's not a secure network.

checked

how? you install it and it just werks.

chequed

SHADILAY

>he fell for the Gentoo meme

Anyone else incredibly happy to see Micro$hit triggered? If Trump ends proprietary software he will be the greatest.

In case any of you were aware, Microsoft now hosts the "CJIS" or Criminal Justice Information Service" which is a coalition of states. Most states in the Union belong to it at this time.

All your criminal info is stored there. In the Cheyenne, Wyoming, Microsoft Datacenter.

Just so you know.

>more fags don't like the executive branch actually enforcing the laws for once
color me surprised

further solidifying that my next pc wont be running windows

Fuck off winfags!

>amerilard

Digits and Trump takes over Microsoft.

Thank god I abandoned proprietary software and especially Microsoft/Google software years ago.

At least now it's absolutely clear that these companies are part of your political system and have no problems going up against a leader you democratically elected, all so that they can flood the job market with as many workers as possible.

A lot of them do now and wine is getting pretty good.

Did (((they))) work on it when Obama signed the same thing?

I agree we should do something, however the GNU community has existential problems. It turns out that most GNU people are damn right autistic and as such are terrible at helping people so when newbies go on Ubuntu forums they get burned pretty badly and tend to give up quicker.

On what basis? President has the right to shut down any and all immigration. Period.

What was it?

try ubuntu, you wont play much games but its a nice middle ground between linux autism and windows normie-sity.

Wasted
>Linux is still based though

Go on the arch wiki, you get rock solid information about how to configure stuff there. Most of the tips apply to debian-ish systems as well, especially since everything is some flavour of systemd and Freedesktop by now.

They wont even get to court. Libs lost this battle when the Supreme Court said Arizona didnt have the right to kick illegals out of their state because the state has no power of immigration.

gg libs fucked by their own policy

You don't even need to install it. You can run it from a USB.
linuxliveusb.com/

Plug the USB in, restart your comp and try it out. Make sure ofc that boot from USB has higher priority than disc in the BIOS.

All valve popular games by valve works just fine, they have full support. Blizzard games works easily with wine. The only problem is if you want to play the latest AAA title, then you need to wait a while unless it comes with a linux port.

all these people not seeing this is not about muslims, but about creating a legal precedent to have infinite, foreign labour to destroy trump's promises of putting american workers first

thus ensuring globalism

>kikes think they can sue their way out of executive order
It just gets better and better.

this is what i meant, aaa games are shit on linux because 99 percent they arent supported. other than that ubuntu is a great environment to learn linux and have easy microsoft like features at the same time.

>mfw i dont play games for months now

>wine is getting pretty good.

REEEE I'VE BEEN HEARING THIS FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS

SOMEONE WILL DIE FOR TYPING THIS BEFORE MY TIME ON THIS EARTH IS DONE

AAA skinnerbox DLC cancerfests need to die off in the first place.

Consoles are better anyways because you don't need online botnet "verification" for all of your games. Just stick the disk in and play like you're supposed to.

As a rule of thumb any OpenGL or DirectX9 Windows game will run with wine these days. Modern titles are tricky and will be for some time due to serious architectural changes in Direct3D - but valve has done a lot to make "SteamOS" somewhat more popular to developers.

>consoles
>cinematic exp.
>30fps
kys.

this.

shoutout to anyone who remembers the ndiswrapper cancer

Also this, modern games are cancer anyways.

>tfw, shitposting on ubuntu
microshits will never know this feel

Wireless and bluetooth is still bitchy some times. Atheros Wifi runs smoothly though, you can even run them as APs without trouble.

Bill Gates no longer involved with Microsoft.

This.
Don't fall for the AAA Jews. They get to make a new console that still can't pop 60fps at 1080 and you'll gobble it up because it's more 'cinematic'?

Nigga, if you want something cinematic...go to the cinema. Games are interactive, do you interact with the world only 30 times a second?

This. If I could snap my fingers and get all my games on Linux, I would. I would also use Linux on my laptop/tablet thing, but I'm not sure how it would work with touch input. Is there a distro that works well with tablet computers?

Microsoft gets cheap labor from the middle east. They are afraid of this. Even the CEO is a poo.

i want to upgrade to 144 hz but i remember how i dont play games anymore lol.

Linux doesn't have Visual Studio or anything close to it. It doesn't have Office or anything close to it. It doesn't have OneNote or anything close to it. It doesn't have iTunes. There's plenty of other categories where the Linux "equivalents" fall short of what's on Windows.

Plus, it's not like switching to open-source gets you away from SJW faggotry. Most FOSS developers are hardcore lefty hippy open borders commies as well.

What are you talking about? All their labor is chinese. What could they possibly need from the desert?

>POTUS is a media Mogul
>Attempts to force companies to move locally
>Corporations are formed
>Corps rally against POTUS to preserve their profits
>Entire conflict is hidden under the guise of civil liberty
Holy fuck, We cyberpunk now.

iTunes is a pity fuck towards Windows users from Apple, not native sofware. Even GNU stuff looks and feels better.

I mean I usually upgrade once every four years and top out with all the new equipment. I'm at 100 Hz right now. It's good but largely unnecessary for a lot of games

>tfw they lose this lawsuit and Trump takes over this company and changes its name to Macrohard

ATTENTION RETARDS

You need to pirate Windows not stop using it. Linux is retarded. Pirating Windows hurts Microsoft more than not using it.

>not using emacs for C++
>not using latex for office related shit
>not using your phone for taking daily notes
>using iTunes ever
allrighty!

Fucking call their customer help line right now I fucking double dog dare you, you triple nigger.
>they're all pajeets

Don't poos hate Muslims even worse than we do?

>Linux doesn't support absolute garbage that even small businesses are starting to abandon (Visual Studio, really?)

Working as intended.

regardless, iTunes is the only thing that works with Apple Music which I subscribe to. I happen to like iTunes and think the open source offerings like RhythmBox are garbage with poor features and ugly interfaces.

You think MS is kvetching now, just wait until Trump cracks down on H1B abuse.

Globalist Corporations begin to get nervous

That's wrong. Supporting their monopoly in itself helps them so much they practically give Windows away for free. Their real cash cows are things like Visual Studio, Office, One Note and such, see

GLOBALIST TRAITORS LINING UP.

MECCA SUPPORTS TRUMP
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN15D14L

beautiful numbers, praise Allah

I use software to make my life easier. If you want to make things harder for yourself for the sake of "geek cred" go right ahead.

>install linux and some technomagical shit on it
>or
>use offline win 7/xp
>install the ck2/eu4/vicky/hoi series
>browse the web on some linux thing
>never see sunlight again

problem is, i dont play games ever, past 5-6 months.

i am all burnout of games, still rocking a 750ti, never needed to upgrade from it as well because of not playing any games lately. but if i ever upgrade, i ll go 144 hz this time.

Jesus, how low do they want their stock to go? Dropped 1% just from their comment against Trump EO.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this shit. Maybe the rural and suburban retards can't tell but as a city person, it's like living in a fucking corporate neuromancer megacity one shit dystopia. Also, fuck obama and fuck black people

i dont use emacs as well but codeblocks or eclipse is perfectly good for c++ (or general purpose) coding

Just why, WHY the fuck is people, including even CEOs of major companies are flipping their shit to this NOW? OBONGO DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING BUT BANNING FOR EVEN MORE TIME.

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS HYPOCRISY.

>wine is getting pretty good.
Still can't do DirectX.
OpenGL? Sure.

Until DirectX is cracked, Wine is useless.

PIRATE THE PROGRAMS TOO YOU FUCKING RETARD

I haven't p[aid a dime for software in 20 years and I have everything. Not only everything I need, all the pirated software I could get my hands on.

>Visual Studio, Office,
Those cost money?
>One note
people voluntarily get that?

>blue pill of death

Because they want foreign labour and hate sovereign states?

Obama was theirs, so any appeasement was just tokenism.

>Microsoft fucked over a bunch of people by forcing them to stealth-download the entire windows 10 update without asking the user
>Thing is, plenty of people have internet plans that charge by the gig or have data caps that this caused them to exceed
>Trump forces Microsoft to finally pay for that

Do it, Donald. DO IT.

> get ubuntu
> doesn't work for shit
> install a pirated copy of 64 bit win7 instead

Fuck microsoft though, I'm not paying for an OS.

>Visual Studio, Office,
>Those cost money?
There's a free version and a premium version.

Gallium9 works pretty well for DX9 games. DX11 support is coming eventually.

This.

It will probably be the best thing you have ever done. No more laptops turning itself on during the night without your knowledge.

This is like, the 10th time they've tried to sue the US government

Companies are just that they can't import any cheap slave labor anymore.

I need to install ubuntu too.

Is there anyway I can practice run it for a while on windows? Via some simulator or something? I don't really feel like formatting my entire drive right now.

I feel ya.
In particular, I'm looking around for the next great RPG.

Played Tyranny, it was pretty good, Graven Ashe was pretty red pilled.
All the characters were redpilled in their own way and the game has memetics as a story and game mechanic.

I GOT A RIGHT TO PAY PAJEETS THIRTY CENTS ON THE DOLLAR! YA HEAR ME?! A RIGHT!

>lose all your defense contracts because shitstains can't fly into the country anymore

They not only give enough rope to hang themselves, they tie the fucking noose

This is how Trump gets stumped.

Watch nazi scum

still nowhere close to Visual Studio. I don't program C++ anyway. I'm a Windows guy and stick with C#.

Microsoft has a beta of .NET Core on Linux now, and they have their coding text editor VS Code on Linux, but that's no replacement for full .NET Framework and full VS.

Try virtualbox.

>2017
>using proprietary software

You brought this upon yourselves.

Yes, it's called a virtual machine. Go find one.

8 U.S. Code ยง 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182