Is the MBTI test the new horoscope?

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/bigfive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAKE THE SUPERIOR TEST:

similarminds.com/bigfive.html

pic related, my result

are intp girls autist too, or does something else explain this behavior?

If you take it as gospel, yes.

If you use it as a general guideline, no.

Last thread by the way was this

>autism - the personality type

oh oh look at me
>tfw INTP

Is being ISTP a good or bad thing?

>tfw 100% introvert

So why are so many of us INTP? It can't be a coincidence given it's the most uncommon. Something about Sup Forums attracts us.

>tfw ISTJ-A

>When you're INTJ and a centrist so you can enjoy the autism more than anyone without being 100% autistic yourself but can still trick people into thinking you are

>tfw 93% extroverted
feels good man

>ISTJ

It sucks that I've been called a drone on more than one occasion. God damn it, I have feelings I just don't feel like sharing them and I tend to enjoy my work, FUCK OFF

Your first sentence was the same thing I had. I sometimes type up essays on threads to only hit the X button and go to another post for fear of something bad.

As for your second sentence, I might just be lucky or you might be unlucky.

>similarminds.com/bigfive.html

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

ENTP wings, report in!

>being that turbulent
you're fucked

>>>/facebook/

INTJ is the rarest you dumb idiot
t. INTJ special snowflake

INTP master race reporting

Fem INTP here, can confirm it's autism

ESTJ superior being coming through.

cocks

You'll find many in your mother

INTJ is what I received on the MBTI test.

Sup Forums is most likely INTJ and INTP majority. I do wonder though, because every other site probably has E___ something or another as majority.

Checking that 77%

>tfw ESTJ

the fuck is this

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEI
Your Primary type is Egocentric

Where are my INFJ people?

I'm no autitste mate, I'd say the result was about 70% accurate

Right here...

half is wrong
bullshit test, mbti is better

Just like those instagram faggots

anonymous site about politics attracts introverted thinking people
really made me think
t. INTP

man i better hope so

>ISTP-T

am I a failure?

What did he mean by this?

Where's mah ENTP's at?

>taken the test a dozen times
>always score INTJ

what does it mean? Is this a good test or is just a bunch of bullcrap?

Where are my INFP boys at? Suicide when?

You can be anonymous on other sites. Not to our extent, but to a large extent.

ENTP-A FOR AUTIST REPORTING IN

Call sign BIG BOI

My sister is an INFJ

I'm an INTP though

how do I break this to my kawaii intp gf?

pics pls

Two years ago I was ENFP, now I'm ESFP.

I don't think that's a good thing.

My niggas

we have practically the same results odd

Something wrong?

ESTJ-A

Am I a normie or ok?

in germany we say "Gleich und Gleich gesellt sich gern"

btw INTP, too :^D

>Only extroverts at the top

Ok champ.

Infj here

>
prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings

i remember spending half my life pretending i'm not the useless asshole i am by being a submissive insecure little bitch, now i'm scared i'll end up like sam hyde

INTJ reporting in

ENTJ fags should just get out

I'm intj too.

what did kek mean by this guuys?

nice chad

>Too lazy to do it again (see flag)

Let's dominate the world INTJ's

INTJ

you are not alone, brothers

H-haha..ha.

I just posted it from last thread, sorry...ha.

Also OP,
I'm aware you are using this data for a school project, and I'm okay with it.

>Pls drop some redpills on your sociology classmates

cabals dont hold public power

INTP is the ultimate autist

>tfw too introverted to get

INTP

Also have autism so there's that.

You have a long way to go, my child

The other one said INTJ
I guess this is close to that.

We are few but are always here. We must know how everyone feels about this before we can make an informed decision.

>Add generic human traits in description
>oh that's so me!!!!1!

13-14 : ISTP

15, got the boy : ESTP

18, now : ENTP

Am autistic
Am female, I think any "T" in a girl stems from autism
Girls are the biological embodiment of "F" and autism cuts this away from us, leaving only one other option

Every female family member Ive had take this test ends up with F and none of them are autistic

INFP reporting. Feels all day, every day.

Should have seen my pre-election compass. I was dead center in the green.

Guess I should post this too:

RCOEI:

withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods

fucker

INTP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 12%
Orderliness |||| 12%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

checked. Does anyone here see introversion as a problem? I've spent an ungodly amount of my time alone and it can't be good for me

I'm aware. Kind of weird knowing what you're going to think before you think it, due to seeing others chart process.

I'm not though, this is the 3rd thread for the test. I'm just interested.

Its whatever you want it to be

Its mostly just odd

Most ISTPs are just ESTPs whove yet to let go of some of their fear - basically "Who hurt you?" ESTPs

Best wife material type?

What does KEK mean by this then?

feels ISTP man

report in

Also femanon. Can also confirm. Feels bad, dudes.

Fuck off Libya, you're not allowed here for 90 days...

I used to get INTP all the time, but now every time I take the test I get a different result.

I don't feel like an INTP nor any other result I have gotten (except horoscopey bits and pieces almost anyone can relate to).

So I'm going to have to call it bullshit.

oh shit Lybia bro is still alive!
Tell me about the civil war user, we still got some special italian forces unofficially fighting alongside you right?

kek

This is mine, also im an INFP

Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Primary type is Reserved

RLUAI

>moody, not good at sports, low energy level, unable to speak up for self, avoidant, depressed, withdrawn, attracted to things associated with sadness, easily frightened, feels defective, lonely, no self confidence, easily discouraged, avoids crowds, backs down when threatened, easily intimidated, socially unskilled, loner, unproductive, late with work, prone to health problems, focuses on fantasies more than reality, self loathing, wounded at the core, easily hurt, often sad, becomes overwhelmed by events, fearful, rarely prepared, fears doing the wrong thing, often aware how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, feels untalented, quiet around strangers, prone to addiction, doubting, anxious, easily confused, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, weak sense of purpose, relates to broken and discarded things, unsure where life is going, continually losing things, fears drawing attention to self, avoids unnecessary interaction, often bored, second guesses self, embarrassed by praise, worrying, resigned, prone to jealousy

Jesus christ this isnt what I needed today

ILLIGAL ALIEN SANDNIGERRS GET OUT OF MY BOOOOARDDDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~

You're worse than the left. Dogma is cancer, user

I have a feeling many people on this board would receive rather similar results.

It is not a problem, it is just how you approach the world. Don't assume it means you are shy or reserved, one does not always imply the other. An introverted person is concerned with the world inside their own head, that is how they approach things.

An introverted would often think in a deductive way, they would reason themselves out of a problem.
An extroverted person would think in a inductive way, they would use objective facts to develop a solution.