HEY CANADAFAGS

We're fucked. Quebec shooter turned out to be a "far right internet troll". Muzzy involvement ruled out, apparently. "Hate speech" crackdown incoming. Guns in jeopardy too, probably.

>François Deschamps, a member of an online group welcoming Syrian refugees to Quebec, told Le Soleil that he recognized Bissonnette’s photo as an anti-immigrant far-right “troll.”

globalnews.ca/news/3213677/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-alleged-gunmen-identified-as-alexandre-bissonnette/?sf53516405=1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011
torontosun.com/2017/01/28/canadas-so-called-anti-islamophobia-motion-is-nothing-but-trouble
tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/30/terrorist-shooting-at-muslim-brotherhood-mosque-shining-the-light-on-intelligence-government-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/
youtube.com/watch?v=NFJiDSh5ii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe if our retarded prime minister would keep his mouth shut, this wouldn't have happened.

Good. Try to repress it. Try to contain in. Let the seeds of hatred spread, alone in secret, where they can't see it.

Can't slander the Alexander
>unrakeable

Oh shit they're going to take my g...

Oh wait I don't own guns because I'm not a rural and suburban retard.

Local Madman gets rid of leaves with one simple trick

/our guy/?

It's damage control, there was also a muslim shooter that was "released". It's a terror attack and they're covering it up with the "lone white gunman" bs

>cracking down on mudshits
THIS WILL MAKE MORE TERRORIST

>cracking down on white extremeist
This will work perfectly!

>Canada now taking horde of refugees
>Canada now cracking down on """hate"""
>Canada will now become the new Germany

Lube up Leafs.

Were gonna need another walll

underrated

There's no wall blocking you from coming down, yet.
Better get down here while you can.

>"Hate speech crackdown incoming."
FUCK

The Muslims know leafs can't protect themselves.

is this a justified response to Trudeau's statement re: refugees?

The more they push the more this shit will happen. This attack is a direct result of all the SJW bull shit, people can only take so much before they lash out

wtf happened to the muslim guy?

Also, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

maybe if we would stop accepting all these new people and focus on the ones trying to start new businesses?

It was a cyber muslim from the future posing as such.

\GITS PE

Sup Forums will be unusable for leafs in the next few weeks. Trudeau has already put it in the works. Start your VPNs.

Good luck Canada, im sure voting a hippie that is somehow worse than Harper was WELL worth it

Practically everyone in the mosque reported seeing more than one shooter.

So they initially capture two suspects, one a Muslim and one a white guy that they can run through the mud to make him fit the profile that they want the shooter to be.

What if they did arrest a Muslim involved and kept it silent or let him go.

guy... for real, if you start importing muslims, we will Iraq your ass and probably just stay.

Don't do it

you're right

I can't believe how retarded leaves are.

They are linking him to Le Pen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS?

ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?

hahahahahahaha Sup Forums BTFO again
Sup Forums is always wrong

>Muzzy involvement ruled out

So the other 2 suspect didn't have guns? only the canacuck? they said there were 3 shooters, the fuck is this.

DON'T EVER STOP POINTING OUT THE INHERENT EVIL OF ISLAM

This is very important. Nothing has changed. Keep sticking to the scriptural facts about Mohammad and his creed. Muslims are not going to stop. They are going to do more attacks and general crimes that they believe they are allowed to do based on their laws.

#notallislamophobes

Second shooter confirmed.

lmao your country is pathetic. It's not even a country really, you all live in like three cities. Just

people love to jump to conclusions here i guess. alot of shit tier news use Sup Forums as a source and they believe all the shit thats posted here

That's what they get for shooting up Paris

Should have offed more

torontosun.com/2017/01/28/canadas-so-called-anti-islamophobia-motion-is-nothing-but-trouble

It's fucking over, they were promoting this bill to criminalize Islamophobia just a couple of days and now this shit is gonna fly through the legislature like a rocket.

I hope this pic included is not real....

Shit. Feared this day would come. And here we are. Well, I guess Trudeau will give Sup Forums its wish of removing all leafs. If we're lucky it just gets firewalled. If we're SOL, prepare to get dragged into the courts and fucked with hate speech laws. Fuck. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Enjoy becoming an Islamic caliphate then, you fucking leaves. And just as Europe is about to uncuck itself too.

REMINDER THAT THE QC PM YESTERDAY TOLD A JOURNO ASKING FOR "STRICTERS LAW AGAINST FREE SPEECH" THAT FREE SPEECH WAS TOO IMPORTANT FOR THE PEOPLE HERE AND NOTHING WOULD BE DONE TO STIFLE IT.

DON'T PANIC

>weev
fbi informant faggot

MOAR

tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/30/terrorist-shooting-at-muslim-brotherhood-mosque-shining-the-light-on-intelligence-government-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Background on the Mosque
The mosque in the Quebec City shooting was originally formed by Muslim Student Association according to its own history. The Muslim Student Association was founded by adherents of the Muslim Brotherhood

an attack on a mosque attended by a high profile figure such as Abdallah Asafir may be seen as a challenge to them. The Muslim Brotherhood has, on a global basis, a systemic problem as younger members want greater action (read violence) while the group’s elders are seeking retrenchment after their disastrous handling of their time in power in Egypt.
This attack is also poorly timed for the Muslim Brotherhood, as a variety of American officials, including President Trump, Senator Cruz and Secretary of State Tillerson are all advocating for the Muslim Brotherhood to be listed as a terrorist group in the USA. Such a listing will have a major impact on the persons and money crossing the US/Canadian border by the Muslim Brotherhood front groups.

As if, you know we're both done for senpai.

I can't believe Trudeau would pass up the opportunity to brown nose the muslims. He'll gut every freedom we have left just to try and appease them. The sky is falling.

Yeah, don't worry about freedom of speech. As long as you watch what you say you'll be fine.

didn't they say there were 5 shooters?

Exactly , and if that pic is real, well, it would seem this event was a smear campaing for the alt right.

DAMN

Canadacuks FUCKING FALSE FLAGGING THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO AVOID MAKING MUZZIES LOOK BAD?! I knew Canada was cucked, but this is NEXT LEVEL KEKERY

SO LONG LEAFS. When you want help killing Tradeau, we're waiting in the wings

Based quebecanon finally does something

Watch as they redefine "free speech" to mean "Any speech that does not 'offend' people"

Every first report from these kinds of attacks says there's a "second shooter" or "multiple shooters" you retards. Is this your first happening?

/thread.

>

loving every laugh

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

BUH BYE LEAF KEKS!!

'If we kill ourselves, we win.'

Shit Trudeau will probably lock me up just for reading that post. The day of the rake is nigh

I doubt they would really go after free speech or anything like that. Aside from that one news article, nobody here seems to be associating this happening with any "internet hate machine" but rather simply with Trump (which shows how the stupidity and naiveté of normies can be quite useful at times). The most likely response will instead be to crack down on gunz some more, and maybe do something like increase the penalty for hate crimes or something like that.

The Quebec PM doesn't have the power to decide that, hate speech is criminal code

Fucking lol at that line.

We need a Canada AnCap ball that says "When your so culturally diverse and tolerant that you will allow your countrymen to die and censor the internet"

Anyone can suggest a good fast VPN?

What happened to eye witness reports of more than one gun man???

Any one have record of these?

Winning referendum confirmed!

GET HYPED!

>watch what you say

>freedom of speech

pick one

Day of the rake?

FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME

How does a mentally autistic Elliot Rodger wannabe manages to get a fucking AK-47 in Cucknada?

It's as if they had the legislation ready to go, and they needed was a little (((crisis))).

AirVPN if you have the mental capacity to set it up.

If they ban Sup Forums for me I'm revealing my powerlevel. Consequences be damned

Wasn't the gun he used illegal anyways?

i remember them saying that there were multiple shooters

Didn't seem far right up until the point he started shooting Muslims. He made some rather centrist comments complaining about things like the patriarchy.

they originally said they arrested two people, but the other guy they grabbed was an eye witness to what happened or something. maybe it was a person walking buy. basically someone who wasn't shot up that could say what happened.

CBC themselves reported an eyewitness saying two masked men that shouted allah akbar.

It's the Canadian version of "I heard controlled explosions before the collapse of WTC 7" that are suddenly never talked about again.

> How does a Sup Forums poster manages to get a fucking AK-47 in Cucknada?

FTFY

If there was a tragedy in my community I would at the very least mention the victims. Not a peep from any of you phonys.

Total false flag. They will use this to push more of George Soros's agenda

Remember the government has been pushing shit like this out
youtube.com/watch?v=NFJiDSh5ii4

>3 suspects
>shouting allahu akbar
>ak47
>masked suspect from morocco
>somehow a white supremacist
>Canada would literally rather allow an ISIS attacker let go then admit it was a Muslims attack
>RIP leafs

He likely used an sks or cz858. There are plenty of those over here - for now anyways.

>"Hate speech" crackdown incoming. Guns in jeopardy too, probably.

Hate speech laws for sure. Getting jailed for saying "shitskin" on facebook and all that.

And sadly, your gun rights will take a hit. Expect them to put lots of red-tape laws on the books that make it very annoying, difficult, and expensive to get anything.

Meanwhile, nothing at all will be done about brownskins with illegal anythings.

>tfw some based leaf removed 5 kebabs from leaf land and ALL the leaf posters.

But I heard hours ago that someone had shouted Allahu ackbar whilst doing the shooting?

I hereby declare Francois Deschamps as an unstable far-left fag.

He should be closely watched by the rcmp

It won't happen.

It won't happen unless Hiroshima decides to. Several shooters came from /r9k/ and it's still up and running

Then we would use proxys and you can't tell who is a leaf anymore

screenshot pls

They would have to lock all of us leafs up if they want a hate crime suit on an anonymous forum.

It's never going to happen, quit with the tinfoil hat shit.