First Amendment Protection From Violence Act

Contact Your Representatives to increase penalties for Assault when someone is expressing their political views.

1) Find your representative (by address, not zip code)
house.gov/representatives/find/
2) Call their 202 Washington DC number. A human being should answer the call.
3) Express that you want to ask them to propose legislation to increase the penalties for assault on people expressing their political views.
4) Contact the Scheduler to set up a meeting between you and your Representative (Excel Sheet)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjfzpHl8urRAhVI_IMKHbL7AWsQFggwMAM&url=http://www.coenet.org/files/bulletin_board-Schedulers_for_All_Members_of_Congress_011017.xlsx&usg=AFQjCNGKtobbt04BC6iQhFsIxurTGpGJpg&sig2=Ul4v5d8TqPZSCPk2miA6KQ&cad=rja

Email Template will be provided in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vGD4UgyJ3E
youtube.com/watch?v=M9r__DARZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
youtube.com/watch?v=cr_17ZCJLg8
youtube.com/watch?v=ky0487qh0V0
youtube.com/watch?v=8K1wEgDdO64
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4BMzHKnkOE
youtube.com/watch?v=wkd7CuZDmoM
youtube.com/watch?v=becWEObtzJI&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI
pastebin.com/pMLAMsV2
youtube.com/watch?v=tI2IteYiKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=WHFSraYLHEE
youtube.com/watch?v=GLNJ32YPflU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Afternoon,

I would like to schedule a 15 minute phone meeting with [Representative/Sentator] [Insert Name] to discuss proposing legislation to increase the penalties for attacks on fellow citizens when they are expressing their political views as per their 1st Amendment Rights.

In the current political climate, there have been an increasing number and severity of violent attacks on citizens by citizens when expressing political views. These attacks have been praised on social media, celebrity statements and even statements from politicians within the government. These attacks rob the individual of their 1st Amendment Right and instill fear into the community. A clear message needs to be sent that attacking others for expressing opposing views are unacceptable. Such egregious acts are an attack on basic American rights enshrined in the United States Constitution. It is a form of political terrorism aimed to suppress the voices of their fellow Americans.

Increasing the penalty and classification of these attacks will help bring civility to political discourse for ordinary Americans. It will reinforce the notion that we hold the freedom of speech to be sacred and that no one has the right to silence another through violence. I feel that this proposal would have bi-partisan support.

I would like to schedule a 15 minute phone conversation with [Representative/Sentator] [Insert Name] to express the need for such legislation. I would like to hear [his/her] thoughts on the issue and ask for advice as to what I can do as an ordinary citizen to further this goal.

Please let me know what would be a good time for this conversation to occur.

I thank [Representative/Sentator] [Insert Name] for [his/her] outstanding service to [his/her] state, country and to the United States Constitution.

Thank you very much,

bump

If you are too spaghetti to know what to say when you call the office, just take this part from the email to the scheduler.

>In the current political climate, there have been an increasing number and severity of violent attacks on citizens by citizens when expressing political views. These attacks have been praised on social media, celebrity statements and even statements from politicians within the government. These attacks rob the individual of their 1st Amendment Right and instill fear into the community. A clear message needs to be sent that attacking others for expressing opposing views are unacceptable. Such egregious acts are an attack on basic American rights enshrined in the United States Constitution. It is a form of political terrorism aimed to suppress the voices of their fellow Americans.

>Increasing the penalty and classification of these attacks will help bring civility to political discourse for ordinary Americans. It will reinforce the notion that we hold the freedom of speech to be sacred and that no one has the right to silence another through violence. I feel that this proposal would have bi-partisan support.

Also in this thread, post attacks on people for expressing their views.

Example: Last night's attack on a Trump supporter in the Airport.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vGD4UgyJ3E

back in my day we used to shoot and kill nazis. and the world loved us for it. idk what all you millenial faggots are bitching about these days.

THIS IS VERY EASY TO DO.

I spoke to a person who would let my representative know of my call.

They directed me to contact the scheduler to set up a time. I reached her today via phone and will be notified when the phone meeting will take place.

If enough of us do this we will ensure safety for all Americans for exercising their right to free speech!

Not gonna slide this one, shills

this is actually a brilliant idea. bump.

Trump supporter attacked after putting out a fire
youtube.com/watch?v=M9r__DARZ8Y

Bump

why? this just limits my ability to beat the shit out of retarded liberals.

You some kinda jew or something? CTR? trying to limit myself by making me think i'm limiting and restricting the enemy?

fuck off.

Trump Supporter Beaten By Leftists
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

fuck off, everyone knows that the majority of political violence is by antifaggots. Time for them to get BTFO when attacking conservatives as "ebil Naughtzees"

Man Who Got Jumped For Being A Donald Trump Supporter Speaks Out!
youtube.com/watch?v=cr_17ZCJLg8

Trump Supporters attacked By Protesters -Compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=ky0487qh0V0

Sup Forums is a board of peace!!

Trump Supporter Beaten Bloody By Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=8K1wEgDdO64

VIDEO: Leftist Brown Shirt Sucker Punches Trump Supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4BMzHKnkOE

Journalist describes bloody attack at Trump rally
youtube.com/watch?v=wkd7CuZDmoM

Call in! It isn't hard at all!

Yep, you did a good job killing them Nazis
Now white people are soon to become minorities in their own home countries
Whoops

Tell me what state/congressional district you live in and I'll do the legwork for you to figure everything out!

I'll make this as easy as possible.

I already contacted my reps. They were super cool about it.

They call every Trump supporter a Nazi so its not the same as "back in the day".

not my fault white genes are inferior and dont pass on skin color as often. deal with it whitey.

Psycho Liberal Removed From Plane After Attacking Trump Supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=becWEObtzJI&spfreload=5

If anything violence is a good thing, it gives an excuse for the new brown shirts to form and for the 4th Reich to come about.

bump

>literal nazi salutes during his speeches
>"hes not a nazi this is different!"

haha brainwashed idiots want to be a part of something so bad. sad.

Cool so this means that whenever Sup Forums burns down a mosque or shoots up a protest the penalties will be worse.

Where exactly is this happening

>muh constitutional rights

Yep. And in the 1 out of 100 cases of political violence that is right vs left, they'll deal with the consequences.

the 99 out of 100 instances that are left vs right, they'll deal with a consequences.

BI PARTISAN ISSUE THAT BOTH SIDES BENEFIT FROM AND ENSURE THE SAFETY OF PEOPLE EXERCISING THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT!

i'm actually TOTALLY against this - we need to have ALOT more fight-fights in this country. you realize you can get years in prison just for a bar fight right now?

Why do we care about plebs?

If you're going to contact your senators make the conversation about the media...Debundle the providers so we can cancel our CNN subscriptions

TRAITORS GET THE FUCK OUT

Bar fights are different than assault to suppress the right to free speech.

This would target assault based on being triggered by opposing views.

How does it feel to know that you can't just chimp out at political opponents without suffering the consequences, antifags? Must suck, doesn't it?

>Thinks racism and genocide is a 'political view' in the same way as free healthcare or tax reform.

LOL

>just for a bar fight right now?
if you both agree to fight it should be legal barring excessive force

So every Trump supporter is Nazi? Because I could give a fuck less about this Spencer mother fucker he aint paying my bills. But what I hate is being called a fucking racist and bigot because I voted for Trump. Now people are getting beat up because they support Trump? Naw you pieces of shit out there marching, vandalizing shit are the real Nazi's.

It seems so small...How do we go from the presidency to faggot protesters?

It should be all hands on deck to attack the media

No matter how triggered you are, doesn't give you a right to attack people or destroy property.

yeah because fuck effective shit, amirite?

Bunp

Antifa scum attack TWP supporters in Sacramento
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI

It would be a lot better to destroy the propaganda arm that gives the protesters a voice and then doesn't report the assaults

This is good. Thanks for making this thread. I will post it again later.
pastebin.com/pMLAMsV2

Very against this for the same reason I'm against classifying things as hate crimes.

Assault is assault, trying to say there are "good and bad" assaults is anti-ethical and is just more needless government intervention. And that's ignoring all the bullshit that will come along with people trying to game this for their own selfish interests.

>shook.txt

>back in my day..
>Pretending to be 90 years old on Sup Forums
Stop LARPing as great grandpa lefty you're not fooling anyone.

bump

[BRUTAL] trump supporters terrorized and beaten in san jose protest rally
youtube.com/watch?v=tI2IteYiKcI

>increase penalties for Assault when someone is expressing their political views.

How about no.

When passing any law, one must think of how it can be abused. You get in some stupid bar fight, one small enough that even if any cops get called they tell you to just fuck off and go home for the night, or just let you sleep in the tank, no big deal, right? But the person who "lost" is a bitch, or his girlfriend is a bitch, or he's got a friend that's a bitch. Point is, some bitch runs their shitty little mouth and says it was all over political views instead of sports or dogs or whatever stupid shit people fight over in a bar. Now nobody wants to call their friend/girl out on bullshit, because that could be serious for them. Suddenly, one of you jackasses is getting more than a simple slap on the wrist that you deserved, all because new laws obligate officers to escalate it further and now your ass has a court date for violating someone's first amendment rights or some shit. It'll be false rape allegations all over again. So to reiterate, how about you fuck off.

This assault does more than just physically injury the individual. It sends a message to all who have different opinions "Express yourself, and you could be attacked just like this person" It violates the Freedom of Speech.

It IS different. You are attacking much more than a human body in these attacks.

This is great work, user... Keep it up. IMO, this is something that can be taken care of with the Patriot Act...

Scared to death, scared to look

Trump Rally Fight Compilation — ROUND 7 — Politifight 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=WHFSraYLHEE

Oh I'm here to stay for a bit.
At least until the $ stops.
But we pretty much can...just don't get caught.

Most of the people doing the attacking through mob violence are not punished.. There is a lot of victim blaming involved as well

Trump Supporter Bloodied by Leftist at Woman's March
youtube.com/watch?v=GLNJ32YPflU

So should I punch you or what? You seem fascist to me.

You're not protecting rights. You're destroying them. You want to take away gun rights so no one can defend themselves legally. You want guns to be made exclusive by the criminal underground, so only people that shouldn't have them will. You want people that freely speak their minds to be assaulted and assassinated. You are justifying actual genocide, the destruction of our First and Second Amendment Rights while citing them as just cause, and would enable political violence in the name of higher ethics? You are a treasonous dog and should be locked away with the rest of your family.

Something to think about: Everything you've written, everything I've written, you chose. You choose to read. I choose to read. Everything Spencer says, you're free to agree or disagree. If you silence him, no matter how you do it, you only make him a martyr and expose yourselves as the intolerant fearful fascists. Allow him to speak so people might draw their own opinions and make up their own minds.

Would you ban/censor anyone you dislike? Why? You could always just ignore them. When did "agree to disagree" stop being an option? Even if Spencer said something like "Kill all Jews", if he never killed a Jew, then he's not to blame. You are to blame for following orders. Is that not the same rhetoric used in support of dissent against Trump?

You should have better sense than to justify violence against your fellow Americans. Especially after you've worked so hard to paint them all in a negative light. How dare you.

Some would argue that attacking a black guy sends a message to all black people "Be black, and you could be attacked like this person."

I disagree with your assessment of it violating the first amendment, and it doesn't matter -- assault is already violation of law.

It is absolutely not any different.

The government needs to take action, re: SAG-AFTRA.

They are clearly disloyal, and un-American. They are also an illegal monopoly, and should be broken up.

Get rid of SAG-AFTRA.

Antifaggots need to do minimum jail time.
Misdemeanor Assault is a slap on the wrists for their political intimidation

Nice try Richard, we know it's you. Not your personal army.

I don't support this as it castrates any possible civilian resistance against "peaceful" rioters in a hypothetical future where leftists have retaken control of the executive branch. It forces us to rely on the police being willing to clear the streets of Black Bloc anarchists when they disrupt our lives and opens the possibility for people like that guy who broke through an antifa blockade and slugged one of them in the face having the book thrown at them by a hypothetical future Marxist government, because he violated their 1st amendment "right to protest". It means anytime some hot head patriot tries to stop a subversive from burning the flag it will be the patriot that receives a heavy sentence.

If there's one thing our Nationalist friends can learn from our Libertarian posters, is that it's better to rely on yourselves than to demand the government pass a law. Better for you to found bodyguard corps than to demand that something as capricious as the democratic state protect you with new laws.

So as soon as someone shouts "Nazi" at the top of their lungs, the hive mind kicks in and everyone just believes it immediately? What the fuck is happening?

When you contact your representative, let me know so I can color it in.

Anyone that would seek to destroy democracy should see the inside of a jail cell.

The media is the opposition party

Stop caring about soro's golems and go after the real issues

Trigger my ass. I don't think anywhere near all Trump-supporters are fascist or even racist, just for the record. But Spencer is. His particular ideology should be considered a threat of violence and reacted towards accordingly.

Hurt fee fees doesn't make assault legal.

Noone said it was legal.

You don't walk all over the American machine and get away with it.

Lock up those violent leftists

but let the Marxists in our colleges poison the minds of our youth unrestricted though, after all they deserve freedom of speech unlike those nasty fascists right?

What part of his ideology constitutes a violent reaction?

>and instill fear into the community.

Consider change up with "and has a chilling effect on people expressing their views" so the lawyer ones will get it.

Nope, you should carry if you're anywhere near a protest and shoot the antifaggot if he starts attacking you in self defense. It's not even political intimidation, they're just cry babies who let their emotions get the better of them and get butt flustered when someone doesn't agree with them.

Not sure why you deleted your reply to yourself. They definitely should be punished, but I think that's more of them not getting caught/tried than being let go; making stricter laws isn't going to change that.

>it's better to rely on yourselves than to demand the government pass a law.
Agreed.

Thanks man. I've said these posts in txt format for easy posting.

Shills think these threads will go away.

They WONT
I'm autistic as shit. This is going to go on as long as there is one district not contacted.

Assault is assault. Nonsense like this paves the way for 'hate speech' legislation, selective enforcement and censorship.

I've Saved* these posts

>Nonsense like this paves the way for 'hate speech' legislation,
You mean like we already have?

We aren't getting rid of hate speech laws, so we might as well BTFO of leftists while we have the precedent to discriminate between simple assault and politically motivated assault.

I don't see a problem here.

Never gonna come down

>tries to Sup Forums troll IRL
>gets punched

>punches someone to rob them of their right to free speech
>lol just a misdemeanor :^)

He's basically a nazi. I know he's too smart to really come across as one, but he quotes Hitler, is central in a movement that openly argues for genocide, allows sieg heil'ing at his speeches, etc. etc. etc.
I personally hope someone kicks his Joy Division haircut right off of his head.

>the government is turning a blind eye to leftist tyranny and using it's power to fuck us over
>clearly the answer is to give the government more power to fuck us over
No.

People like you who chimp out over political differences and can't beat him in terms of debate, reason, logic, etc. Are the reason why we need these laws.

Either ignore him, or win in the arena of public debate, or shut the fuck up.

You have no right to attack or to incite attacks on people for their political views.

This, bring back supervised brawling, would resolved a lot of shit

t. Marxist subhuman

Don't assault people and there won't be a problem.

Don't assault people for expressing their political views and specifically this legislation won't be a problem.

>BTFO of leftists while we have the precedent to discriminate between simple assault and politically motivated assault.

Then we'll have won the battle but lost the war. It's easy to lose sight and see this as "us versus them", but keep in mind it's "freedom versus communism". Our goal is to further America, not to punish pissant liberals with mental deficiencies.

Nazis used to be so tough. I guess dem Hugo Boss duds gave them more confidence.

Gee I wonder who this would be used against more...

Knee jerk reactionary legislation is exactly what we need more of.

OP I see you behind the wall.

>I want more hate crimes

No. Fuck off.