>tfw some Leaf is getting this site shit down

To all my fellow Anons I would like to thank you for the better part of a decade I've spent browsing this beautiful site from the early days of Sup Forums to
Last years meme war every single minute I've spent on here has been worth it......Thanks For Everything Even If We Don't Like To Admit It....We Are Truly The Most Diverse Board On The Internet
We Have Weebs,Trolls And Everything In Between
So to sum it all up thanks for everything you dumb cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109926547/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait is this really happening? Where's the proof?

We make it to the news at least twice a year, stop worrying kangaroobro.

Or

They could just block Sup Forums in Canada altogether, so no more leafs

I'm not a furry but I'd fuck this then sleep in the pouch.

That fag who shot up the mosque posted this or so we think
Its getting reported in Canadian news

Nothing will happen m8

>if you shut it down, they win

Thats like saying 'id totally take a big dick in my tight ass and then cuddle up and sleep with the guy... But I'm not gay'

He's joking you cunt

Thanks you massive prick :)

>Leaf is getting this site shit down

they are to pussy for that, they just gona block in canada. Its a win for everyone.

good. this site is nothing but cancer shills arguing with retards who reply to them. You all belong on reddit anyway. stay off of legit /pol when this shithole closes. we hate you

Prepare to fuck off and go out and shitpost in meatspace.
It's almost or time gents.
Soon we shine.

>don't spill out if the containment zone is destroyed

AHAHA
HAHAHA

omg guys this is like the time we were going to get shut down because of r9k/oregon shooter. oh wait

Right after the attack the dude posted in another thread confirming it wasn't him. His attached image was his folder of that specific anime character.

We might still get shut down if push comes to shove, but it wasn't actually that dude.

>Canadians shitposted so hard IRL it gets Sup Forums shut down

lmao

>Sup Forums gets shut down
>spreads out across the internet like a plague of locusts, brutally redpilling everything in our path
>or canada gets banned
Either way we win.

This is a good point actually, where do we go when Sup Forums does get shut down? I want to stay on anonymous boards, but which one do we go to? Do we make our own?

Canada needed a total range ban, I told you all.

Exactly we could go to 8 Sup Forums but its dying

Didn't Sup Forums kill someone?
The site didn't get shut down then why would we now?

>implying Sup Forums redpills anymore

Half these niggers don't even know what AIPAC is

Feels good that the day of the rake is coming soon

then give em a quick rundown m8

But /pol is a satire page

If I remember correctly, Sup Forums strangled his girlfriend while her child was at school, then posted pictures of her blue-lipped corpse in a thread that hit bump limit.

I think the dude was caught before the kid came home from school. Sad shit but, yeah, Sup Forums isn't going anywhere. If anything the 40-millie bump from (((David Brock))) will inflate Sup Forumss traffic with paid shills even harder than last time.

So in a way, Sup Forums will die / is dying, but just not in the way OP is suggesting.

I'm pretty sure they don't have kangaroos in New Zealand...

Oh you want a quick rundown?

So basically its not getting shut down but as the site becomes more and more mainstream the quality of the posts will become more shit by the day

How the Leafs can shut the American site? What the fuck is going on in your stupid Continent?

This

Where do we go if it comes to it?

I see nothing a odds with this statement

Why does my Sup Forums look different? How can I get that mod. Inb4 newfag

8ch just feels really clunky, its really slow and boring as well, we need our own new chan

just wait, this has happened before. Sup Forums gets raided and then gore starts getting posted to every thread and eventually normies will leave or find out they aren't normies

go to top right or bottom right, go to setting then misc then where you see custom css click the box next to that then put in your own css

#NotAll/pol/

Sup Forums is a message board of peace

me too that is one hot af roo

I thought this was a BOARD OF PEAS on an Estonian Aquaponics site.

Where do I get info on filtering my Talpia's water now?

This. Get your gore folders ready.

I thought we didn't like Al Gore?

guy's i've been tasked with monitoring threads

can someone give me a quick rundown on who the bognanoffs are?

>not goreposting

They own a shelf-stable Italian dried pasta company, I think. Little more expensive than Wal*Mart's brand, but lower in sodium.

Scary!

Guess he's just a fucking pleb.

let me give you a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.t beings.the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

It was about fucking time

he posted on pol at 19:44 to ask a stupid question. and 5 minute later he was opening fire. Framing?

Isnt CP more effective tho?

Is it true that Finns can only see in 780p?

I heard it's so dark and grey there, there's no need for high rez and it is in fact the leading cause of Suicide when Finns first see their country in 1080p?

dont suicide bro

>T. FBI

Dont worry, we already got the german and polish bros that pist cp here. They are already on the watchlist and ready to die for the cause

The moment I see this site 404 I'm going to an hero

Some mudslimes jihad all over other mudslimes and we don't have to deal with leafposting anymore? Best happening ever.

Go to the bottom right:

pick style:

my personal favorite is Tomorrow (black)

only for getting threads deleted, also it is deleted within seconds and only like 3 people in an entire thread will see it

gore stays up longer and if it is racial related gore it might open some eyes.

Whoa, since the Alt-Left wants to kill all white men, isn't interesting that Tomorrow is Black?

Really makes you think

We just need to make a popular thread, spot how many people are there posting and blitzkrieg it with CP. Even some seconds are enough.

It's from an archive

>and blitzkrieg it with CP

i dont want to get v&

b-bing bong, res this is reaf

Sup Forums has been involved in a number of murders already. If we were going to get shut down, it would have been a long time ago.

Stop trying to van us, Uruguay.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109926547/

If they shut it down, we win.