Law Against Trust Fund Brats

Anyone else think there should be a law against rich bragging about their money? I just saw a few trust fund BRATS showing off their car at the University I tried to apply for. I visit sometimes because i have friends there and Stephen Harper's kid is there and his friends are rich and brag about their money. Why is this allowed in a civilized society?

I kept getting so mad since I make minimum wage and have nothing and I kept telling myself "THESE ARE BRATS" they don't deserve anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPe_53-paeQ
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're brats who deserve whatever their hard-working parents tell them. Single-generation money gets passed down pretty consistently but three generations of fuck-ups pretty much wipes a family out.

jealousy is the ugliest trait

It's not jealousy it's yearning

I read only 2 generations of well money managing wipes out financial savings because each kid on average has like 3 kids.

A FUCKING LEAF

CTR 2.0 Leftist Shill thread. Go redistribute wealth somewhere else, CREW Jew.

just kys pham

The world is not fair, but to use the force of the state and take from others only perpetuates that system.

Don't look at what others have and you don't. You will always be miserable. Look at what you can do and where you can go.

>My Dad didn't work as hard or didn't take as many risks as his Dad
>It's their fault

how were your grades, OP

Here's how you do it, you get rid of inheritance tax, and reduce corporate and income tax. This will help the productive 'trust fund brats' who actually use their money to start business and benefit the economy.

Now, if you want to get Paris Hilton types, you simply tax consumption - increase sales tax and others.

My dad risked his life to start a fucking business idiot. He worked 12 hour days and spent his youth in sleepless nights.

Aww,boohoo. Let me play you a song on the world's smallest violin.

Low 70s average. But it's not like the rich kids who got in were any better.

If you lower taxes they will have extra money to invest their money and start businesses and destroy the economy even more.

>awww booo hooo I dont like taxes wahhhh

Then he should have worked 13 hours. He didn't succeed in the same way others did. Maybe he should have worked smarter not harder. Either way, hard fucking luck.
Make your own money instead of crying about other people that did just that.

>Law Against
Not killing them all

low 70s.... community college tier

let me red pill you on something -- most trust fund kids got better educations and probably ranked two tiers higher than you

if you had maxed out your grades with 90s you coulda got in easy

youre fucked but you can raise smarter children

Their lives are empty, why else would they brag?

Stop being a jelly little bitch and get your own wealth to squander on an ungrateful child

>wahhhh i dont like taxes
Stop crying. Guess what these retards didn't work hard they started a business and by luck of the draw it sucesseded.

>get better education
You fucking kidding me? I went to an expensive private school these trust fund brats partied and snowboarded half the time that i studied

>if you maxed out your grade with 90s
Isn't it kind of fucked that one year in your life (grade 11) fucks up your life for good in this society?

Except they can fill the void in their life

I wasn't born a plutocrat so I can't just "get wealth" you spoiled freak

No leaf. I worked hard, then I got smart. I went from Electrician to trouble-shooter for the whole industry by seeing opportunities and taking them. I bought a house and then bought a second in New Zealand.
I went to NZ and worked in a shitty packhouse, 13 hour nights 6 nights per week. By being smart, working hard and taking those same opportunities before anyone else I ended up running the packhouse. That bought the boat and the toys.

Now I'm back in UK chilling as a stay at home Dad. If needs be, I'll go out and do it all again. If I can do it twice, even a leaf can do it once.

bullshit on your expensive private school story

private schools are more expensive than 4 year colleges

no you commie

dont you want to give your kids season tickets to the toronto maple leafs games

Also, my old man mended trucks and I was brought up in a shitty area. No-one gave me anything, but you can sure as fuck bet I'm giving plenty to my kids so they can boast to yours.

Ok tell me how you did it? What do you mean "opportunities" did you just magically get offered job offers or something? Explain

Yeah but you don't just have to pay tuition. You also have to spend about a 300K bribe to your high-school to get them to alter your grades like how Bush got in. My dad donated 100K to the University and they wouldn't let me in meanwhile a trust fund brat uses connections to get in.

hahaha i go to queen's i know what you mean

i hate hockey

Know that one kid who drives his expensive corvett in the front so everyone can see and the leans on it as girls walk by? Do you know who im talking about? It drives me nuts

My father is self made multimillionaire, who started with literally nothing. He intentionally raised me and my siblings as if he only made $30,000 annually. Shit fucking sucked.

It paid off though, the lessons he taught me are the reason why my own net worth is now in the six figure range.

Stop being a whiny little cunt and actually make some moves.

Like what? What could I do? Like how can I just magically make money?

u no what i mean

u sound like a canadian elliot roger

i am the ultimate canuk gentlemen

I work harder than everyone else. I get there first, everywhere I go I get there before anyone else. It shows willing. I see how things can be made better/faster/cheaper and suggest it or just do it to show the bosses. I give up my breaks while you're in the lunch room running me down for what you think is sucking up.
It gets noticed, it gets you the ear of the boss. Go from there.

Also, I fucked up school big time. I left with nothing, sorted myself out, did free work experience for a company, then as a result got an apprenticeship. Stop blaming your circumstances for your failings.

Come on, the only thing they have in life is their daddy's money. Just let them have that one.

Please don't shoot up your school bro, work hard and try to surpass his level by achieving it all by yourself.

Ok well im really lazy and i often wait till the boss kicks me out of the lunchroom because im 30 minutes late but that's not the point bruh. These trust fund brats didn't work hard either.

Also my dad is a millionaire too but it doesn't help because to get accepted in this capitalistic soceity you need to be a Bush level rich or a Saudi-Rockefeller Rothschild.

Are you trolling or just a jealous cunt?

We need more rich kids not less. If you don't like them move to a 3rd world country.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEK

Literally do whatever you have to. Sell drugs to the spoiled rich girls on campus.

If you're hungry enough, you'll find a means to your end.

They also have

>girlfriends
>friends
>free time
>material possessions
>no stress

I already fucked up. I'm 18 in grade 12 and got dismissed by every university because i fucked grade 11 and because im not a trust funder i can't do anything now.

Jealously is a very female trait, OP. You're a pussy.

Now, if you said that ill-earned money should be taken away from people, I agree completely. Too much corruption even in first world countries and assets aren't even being frozen. But earnestly earned money shouldn't.

>if you don't like them move to a country where there is a ton of trust fund brats running around
Do you even logic? Why do we need more?

If you knew how bad Canadian prisons were you wouldn't do that. I'd never do anything illegal im a true conservative

Actually not being jealous is a female trait

Fortune favors the bold, faggot.

>not being jealous is a female trait
Pls gtfo ultra jew.
You wont convinced any of us to become nu-male faggots like you.

Stop being a fucking Jew, envying over other people's monopoly money. There are more important things that you can have, that they will never dream of knowing:

>Preservation & pride in culture
>Racial & ethnic heritage
>Work ethic
>Perseverance

You think folding money was worth anything in 1920's Germany? You think it means something now in Venezuela? No, it's pointless. Money's value is here today, gone tomorrow. But your pride, your self-respect, your ancestral lineage and heritage, your intangible aspects that no one can take away from you; those are eternal.

You can spend your whole life being jealous of Jews and wallowing in your pathetic self-loathing shame, or you can find a way to beat the Jews at their own game. Show them how worthless and pathetic and meaningless their lives really are.

>Actually not being jealous is a female trait
No way. You're a pussy.

They don't have to. Someone else did it for them. No-one did it for you or me, so we do it ourselves. We don't whine, we don't say it's unfair, we just get on with it.
I'm not 'proper' rich because I value being at home more, but I'm doing alright and have done nothing you couldn't do.

I'll give you one example of the attitude you need. Whilst running my packhouse, I needed to train someone up for a particular machine, a complicated machine. It's the one I worked on a break times because that's when it's shut down. No-one took an interest, but eventually some Indian missed his break to suggest something so I showed him the basics. It went on and now I think he runs it, he was the only dude that knew every single job there, because he showed an interest. Bet he has a boat too now.

i think you need to stop shitting yourself; your confabulations no longer make any sense

habib

not their fault your parents and their parents were fucking losers. sorry.

>pride in your culture
What culture tho? I'm Sicilian, Jewish, Irish, Scottish, and have some Welsh in me. If you mean Canadian culture I don't really fit in since i suck at hockey. So what culture?

>racial and ethnic hertiage
So the Jewish, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, or Sicilian

>Work ethic
No point since boss takes everything

>Perservance
Literally what

>You think folding money was worth anything in 1920's Germany? You think it means something now in Venezuela? No, it's pointless. Money's value is here today, gone tomorrow. But your pride, your self-respect, your ancestral lineage and heritage, your intangible aspects that no one can take away from you; those are eternal.
First off you need money to get a girlfriend and eventually a family so it's kind of important. Second what you are saying is be proud of my race since i have no money? That's confirming that racism is self-elevation

you are

Now you're just being silly. You seem like an angry young dude who has decided to troll but we're giving solid advice for you and anyone who actually wants to do better. Take heed or don't but there's no need to be a twat about it.

Do you have a high IQ? I have a 92 IQ but I know that you'd say that's "no excuse" as well. How does working hard get you a boat? Does your boss notice and promote you, and then your boss from there promotes you, and so on so forth? Like how does it get noticed in a company? I've been working at the same place for 2 years now and non of my co-workers ever have been promoted. They normally bring in someone

Except it's you who is a loser, fuck off

it depends where you are I guess. Catholic prep school in my meme town was 6k a year

>angry young dude
Yes

>decided to troll
No I'm beyond that.

You haven't given me solid advice it's the typical "work hard and you will magically become rich" bullshit that any inspirational quote will tell you. How is it possible within your life to get noticed all the way up until the top.

Only fools waste their money on useless luxuries.

Trump only rides on a private plane because it helps the value of licensing his name. His children always travel with the commoners.

how are leaf jails bad? filled with angry chugs?

Yeah but if your rich you can get a girlfriend and eventually a family,.

A high iq is not needed to be a basic electrican and it is certainly not needed to work in a kiwifruit packhouse. I'd hire one person with willingness and common sense over ten genius sperglords. Show that a work ethic is superior to brains, then show you have that ethic.

Basically you get force-fed and tied to a chair if you don't behave. They all get away with it legally by having a doctor there say it's done for medical purposes. Leaked footage

youtube.com/watch?v=QPe_53-paeQ

Skip to 3:00

It's easy. If you have a talent, you get rich.
Maybe you can sing, maybe you can run after a ball, maybe you can handle equipment no one else can handle, maybe you have the balls to take the risks no one else will take.
The common denominator that all rich people have is that they have some kind of talent, whether it comes from nature (genes) or nurture (experience) or both.

If you're average at everything, expect average everything.

As far as kids go, that's life. If you're successful you can have access to better and more beautiful partners, so your children will be more beautiful. Would you suggest plastic surgeries to take away children's beauty too?

Martin Shkreli would like to have a word with you.

>over a genius sperglord
I do have autism if that's what you mean by that. But how would i do it in a way that gets the supervisor attention? I worked really hard once and no one noticed.

ALL PRO TRUMP Sup ForumsACKS SHOULD SIGN THIS PETITION!

seems cozy desu. Are jails still filled with nigger rape?

Please no, my mom was happy to spend $250k on my history degree

What about Elliot Rogers?

I've given you the very same examples that helped me, then helped the person that followed behind me in probably the lowest paid industry in that country - fruit packing.
I showed you that you don't need a high iq, that you don't even need to have done well at school. What you need is a complete attitude overhaul. Then work somewhere with a boss, your boss. What does he need, what does he want? How can you be his biggest asset? What can you do that will help his budget/profit/product/service?

It's difficult to help more without actually handing your the money.

>culture tho? I'm Sicilian, Jewish, Irish, Scottish, and have some Welsh in me. If you mean Canadian culture I don't really fit in since i suck at hockey. So what culture?

Your fault for not knowing your own background & culture. You clearly don't care enough about your own heritage to take pride in it, or even be knowledgable about it.

>So the Jewish, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, or Sicilian

If that's your fucking heritage, then yes. I personally wouldn't be proud of being a Jew, because they are the eternal enemy of my people. But you can be a red-pilled Jew like Reactionary Jew on YouTube. Learn what you are primarily by percentage. That's the first step. Second step is getting in touch with family, learning the history of your people.

>No point since boss takes everything

Your fault for staying in a shitty job. I've left plenty of jobs before because I didn't like the conditions. No one is forcing you to be a slave.

>Perservance Literally what

If you don't know the definition of perseverance, there is no hope for you.

>First off you need money to get a girlfriend and eventually a family so it's kind of important. Second what you are saying...blah blah blah racism blah blah blah

I see borderline homeless bums, ghetto trailer trash niggers with girlfriends and wives. You're just talking out of your ass now. Unless you're deliberately going after a gold digger, women aren't as interested in shekels as you think.

Find a way to earn money you autistic fuckstick. My point is that you could be extremely wealthy, have a Mcmansion and a Lambo and babes on your shoulders, but if you have nothing to stand for, your life is meaningless.

You have to have something you fight for, some reason to live other than money, which you can gain or lose overnight in a capitalist society. Who you are, and what you believe in and take pride in, lasts forever. No one can ever take it away from you. I'm proud of who I am, and if that makes me "racist" then so be it.

>they don't deserve anything.
but you certainly do, right?

>As far as kids go, that's life. If you're successful you can have access to better and more beautiful partners
In the old days everyone could have a wife now only the rich can.

>Maybe you can sing, maybe you can run after a ball, maybe you can handle equipment no one else can handle, maybe you have the balls to take the risks no one else will take.
The common denominator that all rich people have is that they have some kind of talent, whether it comes from nature (genes) or nurture (experience) or both.
But we can have a socio-economic system to use talented people to our advantage where we tax them at a higher rate

Some shady shit went on with him. He dropped out of grade 11 and still managed to get into college and university.

lmao he isn't rich

Frank grimes: the thread

>In the old days everyone could have a wife now only the rich can.
You can have a wife, an average one. It's been always like that, do you think average people married hot women?

>But we can have a socio-economic system to use talented people to our advantage where we tax them at a higher rate
Yeah let's punish brilliant people and encourage mediocrity, what could go wrong?

>Your fault for not knowing your own background & culture. You clearly don't care enough about your own heritage to take pride in it, or even be knowledgeable about it.
I cleary have done a SHIT ton of research and care a SHIT ton if I know all my ancestry. I know it all i just named like 7 different ethnicities

>Your fault for staying in a shitty job. I've left plenty of jobs before because I didn't like the conditions. No one is forcing you to be a slave.
If you don't work you starve and there are no more jobs

pls don't buy our properties.

sure buddy

>Why is this allowed in a civilized society?

Law Enforcement agencies and the IRS track the instagrams of trust fund kiddies in order to check declared assets vs. visible assets. If somebody claims they're barely getting by while princess posts about the new Mercedes daddy just bought her, something is fishy. The kids are literally too stupid to keep their mouth shut about their wealth, so they telegraph to the world on Instagram how rich they are while the IRS takes notes and builds a case for tax evasion.

Im going to buy up land in the outback and marry angelina white

In simple terms, do what you can to be the best at your job. Cashier? Serve more customers than the other people, have your till balance out perfectly.
Sewage worker? Shovel more shit than your friend and still be smiling when your supervisor comes along.

When I start somewhere, even if I'm in charge, I look for the shittiest job available, the one no-one wants to do. Then I do it, I do it perfectly. Then I say I'll do it again just as soon as everyone else has had a go. Be bold, be hard working, be the man you'd want to hire if you owned the business. What sound like cliches to you is just basic working practice to me.

Kill everyone richer than me

I don't live there now, I had it built and now a nice kiwi family live there. Anyway, I provided two glorious anglo kiwi kids that will no doubt return to strengthen the gene pool. I also returned home almost exactly £100k poorer for my kiwi adventure so you've done alright out of me Tama

>I cleary have done a SHIT ton of research and care a SHIT ton if I know all my ancestry. I know it all i just named like 7 different ethnicities

Knowing what you are and actually knowing your people and knowing about them are different things. I know what I am PRIMARILY and I take pride in that. What are you primarily? Focus on that.

>If you don't work you starve and there are no more jobs

Bullshit. You're just coming up with excuses because you're too lazy or too scared to leave your current job.

SIGN THIS PETITION!

fuck, assuming you're not a troll, you sound like a shitty kid that expects everything to be handed to you. If you're in a deadend job then you probably won't move up, no matter how hard you work at stacking the shelves, unless you better yourself. Get a trade, or some certificates that show that you have potential to move up within your company. Those stories of people working from the bottom of a company to end up running it don't just 'happen', you've actually got to put work in at becoming a more developed person that has more to offer. And if you do want to go to uni just wait a year, and then when you apply again they'll have all of your school records and not just go off one year you fucked up.

No one owes you shit, you have to work for it.

nope...there is an incentive in working hard enough so that your kids don't, trust fund kids aren't the problem, it's jealous faggots like you

I went to a catholic prep school, what a waste of my parents 8k a year

You've got that can-do attitude lad, good work. If I come back we should go fishing.

That's a lot of money just to be made to feel like the typical guilty catholic when you can get the same feeling for free by nutting off to something dodgy online.

I liked my time there well enough. Only two dindus in the whole class and the culture was nice. My mom did say if my gpa dropped below 3.5 i was going back to normie school

nah I'm only tricking, I stole some poor brits job for a couple years anyway. At least you're not chinese.

>when you're so poor your parents have a gpa requirement

out out out

wrong flag m80

I was pretty poor by that schools standards my grandparents trust only had a million bucks in it and I was going to school with oil barons and corporate lawyer kids

Fuck no, they're all in Auckland. I lived in the gloroius B.O.P where the girls are bronzed, the fish are big and the water's calm.

What happened to the "Equal opportunities, not equal outcomes" that Sup Forums keeps on repeating on anti-commies threads? Was it just a facade?

i dont even know any porno sluts from new Zealand

neither and it makes me sad.
south island master race.

I was poor growing up but my old man worked his nuts off to move us into a good school catchment. When I was at Junior/Middle school, there loads of rich kids with Ferarri owning dads. We had a Football/Soccer world cup winner, another top league manager, the head of Grolsch, allsorts and the summer fetes had shit like brand new skis donated. Before that, my old local school would struggle to get a few old comic annuals or a jar of mints for the fete. proper wealthy people are something fucking else, it's crazy.