POL BTFO!!!

BASED DICK CHENEY

who gives a shit about little dick cheney?

have a therapy dog to feel better.

I agree, Trump shouldn't ban Muslims.

Thank god that he's only banning travel between countries which Obama's administration determined to be the greatest possible threats of terrorist activity.

Say it with my OP, 8 more years.

After these long years, one should really realized by now, that, if you are agreeing with Dick Cheney, you are wrong.

Say it with me, DrumpfCuck, IMPEACHMENT!!!

10 little Muslims jihading on the bed.
One blew up and lost his head
Sup Forumsacks memed in Donald and the Donald said:
No more Muslims jihading on the bed.

>Muslim ban
They never stop lying.

Dick Cheney is an sjw masquerading as a neocon cuckservative. Five seconds after the Bush administration ended he was dancing in the pride parade with his dyke tranny feminist daughter.

>Coptics, Christians, Jews, and Wahabi from these countries are also banned

If it was a muslim ban, wouldn't he have done all sharia countries or muslim majority countries?

Fuck Indonesia has the highest muslim population and they were unscathed.

The problem here is that he banned green card holders. Those are vetted and naturalized US citizens. There is no precedent for that. Even during WWII Germans, Japanese, and Italians could still travel to the US with Green Cards. They'd be moniters and or Camp'd, but still, they were allowed to travel.

Occupy Democrats hiding behind Cheney...

Did we actually cross an event horizon at some point?

When did Trump ban all Muslims?

>muslim ban

mouth breather detected

But there is no muslim ban

DrumpfCuck detected

This is probably the ninth person I've seen using this same exact quote.

Stop spreading your "alternative facts" DrumpfCuck.

I actually believe that fake news is a real thing now. How many fucking retards actually think this is a Muslim ban?

They're all part of the same system with just a few disagreements in policy.

It's not a Muslim ban. But SJW always lie.

this feels like bait
but, u realize this faggot cheny killed hundreds of thousands of muslims and started the war that caused the downworld spiral, in the ME that exist today, with FAKE NEWS muh nuculear weapons

>travel bans preventing terrorism are bad
>wars killing millions for Israel are ok

You had one job, Dick. All you had to do after 9/11 was fire a few nuclear-armed ICBMs at the cesspits of the Muslim world. All it would have taken is a pair of balls and the ability to put America first.

Whose fault is it you were too busy licking the asses of the Saudis? Not President Trump's, anyway.

>people from israel are not jews
Ok

>libcucks now defending Dick Cheney
My fucking sides. Next they will be sucking Bush's cock.

>All you had to do after 9/11 was fire a few nuclear-armed ICBMs at the cesspits of the Muslim world.

And end the wars in the middle east? Why would he do that?

>anything I disagree with is le SJW boogeyman
Fuck off, DrumpfCuck.

>liberals defending fucking CHENEY

Hahaha oh wow

>Dick Cheney loves his daughter unconditionally
Didn't see that coming

Remember the time Dick Cheney ever once had a good idea?

[spoiler]Yeah, me neither.[/spoiler]

Didn't that guy shoot someone in the face with a shotgun

Occupy democrats are the most SJW source of memes available.

this guy walks into your mosque and slaps your grils ass, what do?

Say it with me:
Electric fence or a Electric Pence
Trump attached a wonderful suicide vest to himself. If he's not allowed to make America great again he's killing all the gays as a consolation prize.

>le SJW
Do better, DrumpfCuck. Perhaps come up with an argument next time.

>unconditionally

Except when holding or campaigning for political office.

this
that sweet Halliburton money is too nice

"ban a whole religion"

Get the rake

>the warmongering cuck pretends to have noble reasons for dissenting against the terrorist ban in lieu of his dedication to bombing and destabilizing sand people
How will Sup Forums ever recover??

>Le drumpfcuck

I know you're baiting, but use some memes that aren't so stale. Your reddit is showing

Say it with me:
Assassination
If Pence ever got to office, some homosexual brother would say enough and take matters into his own hands. That solves that, and then Paul Ryan gets to become President! How do you like the idea of a classic republican (not a Nazi) in the White House? No more bigotry when Paul Ryan becomes president!

>implying actual right wingers listen to anything some neocon Israel worshipping warmongering cocksucker says

And exactly what would be the grounds for impeachment? Following the law? His right to round up and shoot every leftist in the county has more legal grounds than trying to impeach him over this. Their behavior is treasonous; his is simply following the law.

HAHA, Dick Cheney is one of the people who caused the most suffering to muslims in a long time! He is up there with the prophet himself!

Yeah, but he said "do better" so it is kind of funny.

I like how the libtards haven't seen their own mistakes and realized what an awful campaign HRC ran with this constant cirtue signaling and race baiting and attacking Trump and all his supporters as Nazis. Thanks for helping the Trump 2020 campaign so early. Go ahead, keep protesting against the false narratives your own have created. Keep virtue signaling and whining at every oppurtunity celebs, it will only help our movement.

Yeah, and they will lighten up and allow the green card holders back within the next few days.

>green card holders
>US citizens
Nice try Achmed

Reminder,, the >>TRUTH SQUAD

>le ebin 1984 reference based Orwell xDDD
Your Reddit is showing. GTFO back to r/ledonald, DrumpfCuck!

Where do you think Dick gets all his hearts? Obviously he doesn't have to sit on a waiting list, or qualify for organ donations...I'm sure it's fine

WHEN is this quote from?

Did Cheney say it in response to Trump's hamfisted Muslim ban idea he proposed during the campaign or was this in response to Fridays EO?

It's not solid religious freedom when one religion is trying to force its beliefs onto the rest of the people.

Abide by our laws or fuck off.

Who cares? Dick can go fuck himself

Okay, taking that at face value, if it's a Muslim ban, why didn't he ban Indonesia? Largest Muslim nation on erf. Top five nations for pop on the planet. Majority Muslim.

Or did Trump ban people from countries with no/extremely untrustworthy governments?

>agreeing with an out of context quote
wew lad. Its a regional ban not a religious one.

>Democrats now agree with Dick Cheney

TRUMP TIMELINE IS BEST TIMELINE

the neocon movement was started by a (((communist)))

>Dick Cheny: throws grenade into neighbor's houuse
>owns home rebuilding company, Cheney makes hella $$$$ rebuilding neighbor's house
Donald: Locks the door to his own house
>Cheney: REEEEEEE! Donald is so immoral!!!!

If serious... Then god damn you're a fucking moron.

You need to come up with more then 1 pejorative to come off as and actual liberal as right now your bait is way to obvious. Also probably drop the word 'cuck' a lot of them don't like using in any sense cause they see that as a evil alt-right word that's been appropriated.

Mix it up a little and you'll get 10 time more (You)s

When you realize that the old guard Republicans trump kicked out ate just saying whatever to get jobs within the dnc....

>Occupy Democrats
>based

Pick one nigger.

>Abide by our laws or fuck off.
It's weird. The vast majority of muslims ARE law abiding.

Some have fallen for far-right conservative religious extremism, but so has the alt-right. Both are spreading radicalism

Now when a corporation demands religious freedoms, why do conservatives conveniently forget to tell them to "Abide by our laws or fuck off".

But its not a Muslim ban? Someone get this guy to an old folks home.

Fuck you, racist DrumpfCuck. I am a PROGRESSIVE. IDGAF what fucking liberals do. I AM A PROGRESSIVE!!! If you have a problem with that, stupid DrumpfCuck sexist, cashme ousside houwbouda?

I don't think he is banning Muslims. He's banning people from countries terrorists arrive from, which just happen to be Muslim countries.

Dick Cheney is the reason for this mess after destroying Iraq and looking to destroy Iran and Syria because muh greatest ally. After Muslims start fleeing to Europe, he 'defends' them now.

He's banning nationalities known to produce terrorists, not a "religion". At least they're finally copping up to it not being a race. In any case, Cheney bathes in the blood of aborted children, tell him to say that to any victims of extremism. We're banning Syrians forever. It's like he's saying he doesn't believe America has the power to eradicate Islamic Extremism. Fucking cowardly commie.

occupy democrats claims to be pro Obama and pro Occupy. how the fuck can you be for the person who used the FBI down Occupy.

the levels of stupidity there are too unfathomable for the mind to comprehend, damn near esoteric levels of stupidity

Kill yourself, DrugMoSpic. Go back to Shia's camera and chant like a zombie for 48 more hours without sleep.

Neo-Cons have never been pol approved.

You should encourage the Democrats to embrace neoconservatives.

Implying that Dick Cheney gives a fuck about Muslims, religious freedom or the US constitution. kek

Lol it's not a Muslim ban, it's a nation ban. Trump has outright said this. Stopp spreading lies, shill.

"Religious Freedom" was instated when America was 100% christian and refers to as such.

They didn't anticipate islamic hordes taking over the US.

fuck off CTR

>little dick cheney

no, he's big dick cheney and he uses his 11 inch dong to rape 4 year olds to death.

>based

Yes I too for the first time ever support this neo-con war criminal. That must mean my ideas are correct rather than his ideas are wrong.

Man I hope you're a actuall regressive, your salty tear are just soo delicious