ROGUE WHITE HOUSE STAFF

Is this twitter account legit? A lot people seem to thing it is.

it looks so sketch, i doubt its real

also, fuck niggers

about as legit as these media shills.

>3rd time I've seen this exact thread

fuck off ctr lmao

Easy way to catch a moron is to see if they believe this is real or not

>We will not reveal our identity to anyone!
>The only way to keep a secret is to keep it secret!

Hillary pls go

No

Every single thing they 'leak' has already been published elsewhere

>NYTimes: Trump plans EO on x
>20m later - 'Leaker': The administration is drafting an EO on x

The other day it was
>Trump tweets about McCain/Graham starting WW3
>5m later they tweet that Trump is angry with Mccain & Graham

o.O
How long till the removal of the 'u' from USA?

How do we know this isn't just some troll pretending to be rogue staff?

Why does anyone care about twitter? Trump needs to delete his twitter

No, because all they'd have to do is hit up twitter with some legal paperwork for the IP of the account and figure out who it is. It's fake.

Not soon enough. Civil war coming!

>The only way to keep a secret is to keep a secret!
>Literally names themselves Rogue POTUS Staff

Why do you keep posting this garbage thread, faggot?
Why are you such a faggot, faggot?
Did you know David Brock sodomizes children in their butt holes?

KEK yeah I'm sure thats real. It's just a couple faggots larping again. If you can't see that by reading through their tweets, you might seriously be retarded.

Anyone who thinks this is a legit person working at the white house is a fucking idiot and have no idea how anything works. To believe that someone working in the white house is constantly leaking information through a public source and a highly public website is fucking stupid. Why is this a thread. I hope you all die.

tinfoil hat time

bump

If you work in the White House, I'd bet you know how to keep yourself anonymous with an IP. They could just use a throwaway phone and post from an open WiFi spot.

A lot of people are saying its actually controlled by Bannon to spread misinformation and useful rumours.

They would ask for the camera footage from that spot at that time. They will hunt you to the ends of the earth.

>throwaway phone
ask google for geo data and wifi macs its seen

If resistance is not futile, why not use the image of the Borg that is turned into an individual again by the Enterprise crew? Poorly played leftists.

there are some rouge and rogue i run but low numbers

Of course it's not real.
CIA wouldn't let such a thing happen

you idiots. did the election teach you nothing? it doesn't matter if the account is real. what matters is that liberals BELIEVE it to be real.

they're trying to steal our meme magic...

If only it was that easy and impossible to disable geo data and spoof Mac addresses.

If this were real, wouldn't it be treasonous?

so it's treason

Order 66

they trying to be clever using Hue

This is one of the reasons I voted for him. The man's ego can't be contained. Of course, he wants to be remembered as a God. MAGA

The Washington Post for years had been a center-conservative publication, esp. in regards to economic matters. What the fuck happened?

I hope these self-righteous liberal parasites get hunted down by Trump Death Squads Inc. and shipped off to gitmo like the dogs they are

There's been other threads on this guy. Apparently it's someone posting in the UK. Also confirmed by the fact that he uses a lot of English slang words on posts (look for yourself). He watches the news sites and posts breaking news about 30min behind the news lmao.

Same UK guy is runnning a bunch of Twitter accounts like rogueNASA, EPA etc. There are hundreds of these alt_xxxxx and rogue_xxxxx Twitter accounts that he created a couple of weeks ago.

He's probably a poltard compiling a list of liberal Twitter accounts or something. Obvious troll.

We already beat the Borg

(((Jeff Bezos))) bought it.

>spoof Mac addresses.
of wifi hotspot not easy, google knows where it is also your dns and a lot of private gps phone leaks

FAKE

AND

GAY

Nope, fake. These accounts are made by Hillary supporters.

I don't know what they could possibly expose that would cause a bigger shitstorm than the stuff Trump does totally open and official.

Ah you're right user. Also checked

Look through the tweets. It's obviously not. You're probably one of the fags larping on there. They were posted earlier today too. If its ultimate goal is to gain trust and then Redpill, fine.

>kek