What do you get a conservative girl for valentine's day?

what do you get a conservative girl for valentine's day?

rope

A black bull

>get a conservative girl
>conservative girl
>girl

Why the fuck are you asking this on Sup Forums? Do you really expect any of us to know the answer to this question?

>(((conservative)))

Girls don't have their own political opinions, so get her whatever you want.

A scarf.

Like decorative.

Flowers and or chocolate and kisses

Something from the heart. A song, painting, something creative and specific to her. Or flowers and chocolates. Oh wait that's just about any girl.
After my breakup just before Valentine's day I learned to better appreciate not dealing with that shit.

Fertilized egg

A subscription to BLACKED.com

Something that she will cook with, clean with, or wear that makes you want to make babies with her.

A real man.
Be that man faggot.

Pregnant

Glock 19

The bloody still-warm heart of a large wild beast. Wolf, cougar, wild boar, something like that.

This

Go to church

stock in Exxon

Get her a big bear with chocolates and balloons because we never get tired of that.

Then take her to an interesting restaurant, like a hibachi place.
Then at home, light up some candles, turn on some sexy music, and lick her toes and butthole as foreplay.

Kill her with your penis

Got my girl a cross necklace from James Avery one year, and CCW classes another year. Also, don't be afraid to work with her family to make it good.

This

a good beating

Super female vitality

Macaroons, bitches love macaroons.

This is actually really good advice. Bitches love scarves. The important part is to relate it to their interests. For xmas I got my friend a cat based one and my sis in law an owl one. Very inexpensive but very appreciated. Animals, mate. What animals does she dig? If you don't jnow, go for frogs. Praise kek!

Don't give her anything.
Valentine's Day is for writing letters to your secret love.
Good conservative girls don't care for commercial holidays when you've been a good man the rest of the year.

They look so tasty, but I've never had one in my entire life. I used to think they were some kind of nut.

This is actually legitimate.

Steak dinner.

What do they taste like?

They're honestly pretty mediocre. They're just really difficult to make properly so people elevate them because of that.

Sorry buddy but that's not a macaroon, it's a macaron. Small difference in spelling but a completely different kind of pastry.

Only correct answer.

They vary in flavor, but they're pretty tasty and sweet. I don't know why these little fuckers are expensive. You get a box of five for $11. I made some not too long ago and it's nothing special.

Pink firearm

A letter. No more, no less.

Flowers

take her camping.
make a really nice picnic.
cook.
perfume you like.
a cool recipe book.
let her pick an outfit and approve of it. buy it.
essential oils.
candles.
idk bro women arent that hard if you found a decent one

A waxed cross

Black dick

A bust of Mrs.Thatcher. Every home should have one.

Nothing. If she's a real conservative she won't put out anyway.

You take her to the range.

A hike.

Then you give her a good dicking.

why wouldn't you gift something to a quality woman on her birthday? its like you enjoy punishing good people

They have a lot of flavors but in general they have a cream center, soft interior, and hard exterior which gives them a neat texture.
True they're difficult to make but the quality varies. I've have packaged grocery store ones that tasted like flavored cardboard and made by french pastry chefs that were excellent.
Damn, I fucked up.

The government needs to take immediate action, re: SAG-AFTRA.

They are clearly disloyal, and un-American. They are also an illegal monopoly, and should be broken up.

It's time to get rid of (((SAG-AFTRA))).

>some people have never tasted proper macarons

Fuck, I actually feel bad for you. Go to your local French bakery and buy some right now. And if you want to make it a gift for someone, I think you can order some from Ladurée and Pierre Hermé. Though I don't think if they would as good after being shipped around in a box for a few days.

A gun.