German TV ad telling German women to wear a hijab

Germany has officially surrendered to illiterate refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmWPUq37mN8

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProSieben
express.co.uk/news/world/758881/Austrians-fear-migrant-gang-attacks-daily-Vienna
express.co.uk/news/world/758439/Violist-Michael-Buchmann-asylum-seeker-attack-assault-U-bahn-underground-Karlplatz
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
youtu.be/8U36fCE_vCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEUTSCHLAND JA

You retards can't you see how good this is?
>women dress like sluts becsue muh stronk free wimminz
>they want islam AKA the most patriachal system on this planet
>they WILLINGLY want to dress modestly
Honestly, and then you fags will post threads why are western women such sluts.

wtf germany

Denmark also Ja
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

honestly i think a hijab looks nice but having no choice about wearing one must suck

GERMANY YES!

Ja!

>The ride never ends.

better than dressing like sluts casually like American women

bump who is funding this?

Enjoy difference and start tolerance by adopting the culture of your invaders therefore losing your differences

I hope your sister gets raped.

it says it at the end of vid

Where is the tolerance of German culture?

You think that wouldn't be good? She's a typical normie whore
>im young!
>i can do that!
>fuck this racist country for not letting any refugees! Germany and every other rich country are letting them in!
>black guys are so handsome ;)
Maybe if she'd get raped by a muslim she'd understand why we don't want them.
Also
>a fucking leaf
Hope you got your guns ready for another weapon ban.

well whats the red symbol?

I can't see this being very popular with actual lefties either. It's literally their idea of cultural appropriation.

>"My, how cute! I guess I just wear this expression of your religious devotion as a fashion accessory. Oh, and I'm totally doing this for your sake, dummy!"

It's a wrongheaded ad any which way you look at it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProSieben

Pro 7, a German TV channel, but it says who co-funded it in plain text. It's UNESCO cancer.

>Germany has officially surrendered to refugees

No. Berlin and other leftwing fortresses did. Our media has been like this since the 1990s with similar ads. We don't have freedom of press nor freedom of speech.
Luckily where i live people know about all of this and get their news elsewhere

>pic semi-related

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProSieben
Since 2003 the station, part ProSiebenSat.1 Media, is owned by a group of investors led by Haim Saban.

Also to the Anglosphere:
Feel free to bomb the shit out of Berlin anytime. And any germanon living in Berlin reading this, there is always room for you in the based areas of Badem-Württemberg, Schwarzwald, Rhön Valley and Bavaria

>Luckily where i live people know about all of this and get their news elsewhere
one village in Saxony?

now, that's a surprise

Nah, she's still showing a bunch of hair. The Arab girls would call her a sloot behind her back.

>Badem-Württemberg, Schwarzwald,
Badem, lol, anyway you're deluded, the south is crowded with shit, rather try Slesvig-Holstein...

How the hell do you guys live with this constant self hate? i though it was bad here

We need to save germany before the entire country collapses.

>Saxony
I guess you only know about the rest of Germany from TV if you only believe Saxony is right wing. We here just don't act stupid, we hide our powerlevels, we earn lots of money and then prevent Berlin from locating muslims here by buying up land and buildings Berlin otherwise would have bought up.
Saxony is basically a far-left/far-right shithole with lots of stupid people

See:

Where have you been leaf, under a tree branch?

O L D N E W S
L
D

N
E
W
S

>Rhön Valley
Fuck off. I don't want any useless niggers to invade my little safe haven.

Shit wrong image.
Might as well deport myself to European homeland.

Families like mine have it even worse because of growing up with family members who were investigated for (((war crimes))) in WW2 and Waffen-SS members.
You kinda get used to it and grow a very thick skin. I work in Investment for Deutsche Bank and being wealthy gives you freedoms in Germany others can't have. F.e: I couldn't care less about lefties and the media anymore.
Luckily in Bavaria we have a law that protects WW2 vet families like mine from being raided and stuff taken away, because it's considered family heirlooms.

>mfw: CSU is still pretty based and had lots of former Waffen-SS vets in their party.

Funny, i'm in the south and no shit anywhere here, also i constantly travel to the Schwarzwald as well as Elsass-Lothringen in France.

People here own guns legally and the only minorities are Italians

Haha. I got family in Sinntal. love it there

krauts deserve to die

Hate

>small white hand in big black hand
Pizzagate isn´t real guuuuys I swear

how is that not seen as blatant genocide?

>A FUCKING Schluchtenscheisser

Don't worry, we still love you guys, especially here in Bayern.

>Funny, i'm in the south and no shit anywhere here, also i constantly travel to the Schwarzwald as well as Elsass-Lothringen in France.

where in the south? WT here. They even packed wogs into an old Black Forest farm nearby.

Bayern should come to Austria and leave faggotland alone.

ahahaha

The good thing about all of this is that it drives most germans, especially rural ones over the edge finally. I welcome it because of the after effect.

express.co.uk/news/world/758881/Austrians-fear-migrant-gang-attacks-daily-Vienna

express.co.uk/news/world/758439/Violist-Michael-Buchmann-asylum-seeker-attack-assault-U-bahn-underground-Karlplatz

I agree. Hoping for you guys to Anschluss us some day as we did you in the 1930s.

Really? But see that's what i meant earlier, we here focus on becoming wealthy so we would have bought up that farm immediately to prevent this.

I'm in the southern Oberbayern region. I need to go all the way to München or Augsburg if i wanna see a mosque or muslims.
Also the italians living here are all pretty based and rightwing

I lol'd

>Really? But see that's what i meant earlier, we here focus on becoming wealthy so we would have bought up that farm immediately to prevent this.

Yes really, are you oblivious about what's going in in Bad Säckingen and Waldshut? It is state owned (Glashütten) and not for sale afaik.

>I'm in the southern Oberbayern region. I need to go all the way to München or Augsburg if i wanna see a mosque or muslims.
Also the italians living here are all pretty based and rightwing

I have absolutely nothing against the Italians and Croats here either.

My SKS is safe and sound, as are all my other weapons (can't name because muh registry)

>this somehow isn't culture appropriation
How can SJWs live while being so blatant hypocritical?

>2017
>watching tv
>giving a fuck what a slut have to say in a dead media

wow guys

>express.co.uk

>SKS
Treat it well. It's a good weapon with a lot of history.

Old news.

Like at least a year old.

The Germans have yet the realize the rest of the western world has chosen to sacrifice their country to be used as an example for the rest of us...

we just dont care

have fun

>can't name them
Called your local Police for stashing illegal weaponry.

>state owned already
Tough luck man. Luckily here everything was privately owned, big old hotels, factory halls etc. and mostly by families like mine who have connectons to the CSU and WW2 veterans who stuck together.
I guess i'm oblivious, i know there are areas all around with those "centers" i'm just trying to tell people that it isn't everywhere because of smart prevention.
We can only hope most germans vote this time instead of being black-pilled and staying at home.

Yeah i love the Italians, Croats etc. in my area, the croats in our region are all Ustasha-fans and very focused on WW2 and our alliance. They are also more outspoken and don't care if they're called Nazis

SIGN THIS PETITION!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Isn't that cultural appropriation though?

knowing a bit of arabic is a good idea tho. know your enemy etc.
if everyone knew what the migrant filth were saying about them right in front of their faces, they might understand why they are not safe with them around

youtu.be/8U36fCE_vCE

5, according to Youtube

They want you to join, genius.

keked

>apartment building

Only turks and hartz IV people and students live in these anyway.
You won't see that on actual houses.
Also: please anschluss Berchtesgarten, Oberbayern etc. already.
It's your turn this time

>Pic related

Start killing Muslims before it's too late

Yeah, you called Canada police and said a guy with an SKS didn't name his other registered weapons online which could be used to identify him. They will care.

NUKE US!

We are fucked, and you may call this self-depreciating as you wish, but consider the following:

>We have the farthest reaching visa free passport in the world
>We regularly get free passes on immigration checks
>We have been brainwashed since the 50s to follow progressive kike ideals

We need to be purged. NOW! We are at the heart of modern western society and we are a breeding ground of degeneracy. Please destroy us and remember us as we once were. This destruction of my peoples heritage kills me.

>german slut wears hijab
>while continuing her degenerate behavior
>gets raped and killed by a pack of wild muslims

Speak for yourself

Unsere Gesellschaft ist am Arsch. Wir letzten stolzen Deutschen müssen den Neustart-Knopf drücken. Seit die Hauptstadt Berlin ist sind wir so hart zerfickt.

Natural Selection. If you ever visit Germany. Don't go to Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf or other degnerate big cities.
Instead celebrate Perchtenlauf with us in Bavaria and be amazed at our culture and how you won't even see a muslim around here.
Also people here own guns

Ja. Deswegen rate ich jedem Deutschen aus den linken Höllenstädten woanders hinzuziehen. Ihr seid jederzeit herzlichst wilkommen

Ich bin verdammt nochmal Kaufmann im Außenhandel. Ich hab den Juden tief geschluckt als ich 18 war und un lutsch ich seinen Schwanz bis zum Ende. Für mich gibt es keinen anderen Arbeitsort als Hamburg außer ich schule um.

this

their blind tolerance will be their undoing

We also need Kaufmänner here. We are all well connected and help eachother out.
I'm an Investment Banker for Deutsche Bank, i basically have the most jewish job there is, but i use the money and connections for keeping our culture alive

sad but true

Friedrich Richard Emil Nordpol Dora Richard Otto Ida Dora
beim Epost-Wichser Google und natürlich dotkomm

Schreib mir wenn du nen Vorschlag hast. Diese Stadt kotzt mich an und ich habs wirklich versucht hier wegzukommen, aber ausser den Großstädten habe ich nie etwas gefunden.

I fucking wonder why we don't have any law permitting prosecution of anti-constitutional politician shits like him.

the guy got caught with drugs but is still a politician

was hast du eigentlich studiert um investment banker zu werden?