D O N N E D

>D O N N E D

From here on out, the United Kingdom is ours.
Remember that Britbongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928
yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Donald_Trump
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/uk-protests-donald-trumps-travel-ban-happening/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38800337
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-president-wins-us-elections-world-more-dangerous-place-opinion-poll-british-public-a7413756.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better Donald than Ahmed.

Be honest, would you?

yes.

Mummy May got T R U M P E D!

for money, yes.

You wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for us, you ungrateful swines.

>Mummy May
>not a dominatrix

C I V I C E D

yes

We forgive you England for being assholes in the 1700s and 1800s.
Let's be buds, or we'll crush you beneath our steal fist

>implying

fer England, James.

As far as I'm concerned, your country became irrelevant once your "army" got destroyed by a bunch of farmers.

Yes, granny's can suck a mean knob m8.

you would have been finished in 1944.

Aha!

English GILFs are my fetish!

Probably a position you shouldn't take...

The irony in ypur statement.

The US army didn't get destroyed.
They lost the war despite winning almost all the battles

lol this. First by ricefarmer gooks in Vietnam and then by dirtfarmer kebab in Iraq. Maybe we should start equipping our first world militaries with flipflops and clapped out Kalashnikovs.

1.5 million signatures to cancel a trump state visit
>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

in UK opinion polls, Trump is rated in the bottom 2% of all public figures
>yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Donald_Trump

literally right now, thousands of people around UK are protesting against may's relationship with trump
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/uk-protests-donald-trumps-travel-ban-happening/

the UK's having none of it. unelected may is just too spineless to kick up a fuss against the shittest POTUS anyone has ever seen

I don't understand the thing where they held hands down the stairs. Why is there a stair there? What if some poor fuck comes around in a wheelchair?

>the UK's having none of it
>leftists and muslims in London are having none of it
ftfy

>implying

Trump is being guided around like a kid by his mum

Trump is a clear beta, guess it makes sense

>pre-meeting
Trump: We don't care about NATO, NATO is history.
>after 1-on-1 with May
Trump: Oh yeah, we're totally part of NATO and will support the organisation with all our might.

He's a piss-weak diplomat.

already did.

guess again motherfucker

>Demonstrations also took place in Manchester, where about 3,000 people attended.
>Crowds also attended protests in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Newcastle, Sheffield, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton, Gloucester, Leeds, York, Liverpool, Leicester and several other towns and cities.
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38800337

>pic related from
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-president-wins-us-elections-world-more-dangerous-place-opinion-poll-british-public-a7413756.html
>ComRes interviewed 2,038 GB adults online on 9 and 10 November 2016. Data were weighted to be demographically representative of all GB adults. ComRes is a member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules. Full tables on the ComRes website.

get out of your fucking circlejerk bubble and wake up

I would stir last night's fish and chips hard.

Its already been confirmed that she was holding his hand because hes afraid of stairs

lol'd at the image

>blah blah blah
Don't care shill. Go try your bait somewhere else.

Post yfw Trump fucked Mummy May over the desk in the oval office harder than he did Ivanka, then made her walk in front of the press with his cum still dripping down her thighs

>oh no someone is telling me facts, i'll ignore them

pathetic brexiteer detected

Nice

UK sucking USA dick just makes a hard brexit more likely which is great for everyone

>coming at me with this weak bait
You need to step your fucking game up wee one, you're fooling no one with that.

what did he mean by that ?

>The insider said that Mr Trump is known to have an aversion to slopes or stairs, and said this could have been the reason for the president's decision to grasp the Prime Minister’s hand.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAS A FEAR OF STAIRS

i'm not trying to trick you mate, i'm just letting you know:
>the UK's having none of it

If you say so.
All our Muslims are on their way to live in the US.
Enjoy.

What on Earth possesed you to think you can get away with such cheap bait on Sup Forums?

Seriously, tell me your thought process.

USA/UK/RUSSIA WHITE ALLIANCE WHEN

Cmon kid. We could have wiped that Country clean. Wasted time and resources for nothing.

you're a fucking idiot. all my posts are facts alongside sources

what's with this board and the idea that every differing opinion is someone trying to trick someone else

Trumps trying to save your island from becoming Mohammedville and you bad mouth him. Put on your bigboy pants and realize Islam is winning and the Kikes love it.

FDR has been dead for a long time, user. And there are no gimps allowed in our whitehouse.

Liberalism is cancer. Destroy the cause

When does the coalition march through and reclaim the cucked countries of Europe?

Haha a remain faggot on Sup Forums. You cunts should be castrated and your heads should be kicked into the thames.

1/Anonymous hacked by Russian intelligence
2/Trump elected as Russian puppet president
3/????
4/Profit

Just a bunch of lazy Imperialists who don't realize how little it is they really matter.

It's shitty bait lad.

Haha you limey cunts are led by German shitstain royalty. Opened borders for shitskins to rape your kids and overrun your cities. I thought English where noble man, you cunts are as bad the swedes. Cucked by Islam.

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Theresa submissively whimpered upon Donald's return to Washington D.C.
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Theresa!" Donald screamed, slamming Theresa's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Donald starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"D-Donald, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Donald screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night being President and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Trump said
>grabbing May by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Theresa struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BITCH!" Trump slams Theresa's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Mike, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN ANOTHER REFERENDUM WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Donald slams the door
>Theresa trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

You see
This is how you try and get a reaction, go in nice and strong.

Ok Mohammed. 50 years you cunts will fall to Islam. A fucking jewish shitskin religion.

Ya im sure an old bag is the savior of England.

Include me in the screencap

Apparently Donald was asking her to help him down the stairs.

>scared of stairs
>perturbed by bird

>conservative wants to destroy conservatism

>implying she didn't hold his hand because he's scared of slopes

Stairs are a natural predator of the obese.

ISRAEL, IS THAT YOU?

Take England. Scotland hated Trump before the rest of you

Yeah that's why we saw him go up and down the airstairs confident and unassisted, to his Boeing 757 8-10 times a day during the campaign, right?

American Eagle will chew your fucking eyes out you tea drinking powder puff. Every man should fear the God sent symbol of the most powerful nation in the world.

O R A N G U T A N G E D

Trump wants to repeal the Endangered Species Act, which saved the bald eagle from extinction in the USA in the last century
>RIP cool country