Is he right?

Is he right?

Bibi's always right

He's correct, build the wall.

I like how this tweet reads like a product review for a wall he bought.

Based Israel

Greatest ally!

Oy Vey!

He isn't following the plan!!!

How dare Netanyahu put party before gloablism!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not having a wall on your southern border is anti-Semitic.

FRIENDSHIP WITH CANADA ENDED
NOW ISRAEL IS OUR BEST FRIEND

Wall stops dark people. Many such cases.

This is why Trump likes Isreal. Unlike cvcked western governments, they don't give a damn and can get away with it cause "muh chosen ones". Israel does have it's flaws such as controlling parts of the world and having lots of aid from the west that has allowed them to Make Israel Judea Again
>MIJA

He's right. Unfortunately we're building a fence

This is a false equivalency.

Israel's southern border is much smaller than the US southern border, and only has one coast along its edge. The US southern border is significantly larger, and has two massive coastlines along the edges of that border.

Only some parts will be a fence

Well, there's always gonna be some illegal migration.

However, when the requirement for succesfully migrating to another country illegally requires you to either have access to passable forgeries on travel documents, sufficiently good physical fitness to go over a wall from an unmonitored sector of the border and then treck to the nearest city without collapsing of exhaustion in the middle of nowhere or eaten by wild animals, then the amount of people who are actually both willing and capable of making the trip go down in tremendous numbers.

Ultimately the entire point of a wall is to limit the amount of illegal migration into manageable levels by imposing limitations on the would be migrants.

Ultimately, you really need little more than fence in the areas that are far off from civilization, untraverseable by automobiles and teeming with dangerous wildlife.

It's a lot cheaper to use natural obstacles when they exist than clearing them out in order to put another obstacle in place.

Right. The other parts will be natural barriers. Maybe a few hundred miles will be concrete wall. It's looking like 15 billion for fencing, and a continuous wall being more than 5 times as much. Trump recently ordered fencing built from an old law that approved it. If he can get all that money for a wall I will be impressed

This.

A wall can only do so much.

That's why your need border agents and a government that supports them.

What we need is personnel and surveillance like the poster above me said

is isreal really (((our guy)))?

> Implying $15 billion is a lot

We send $53 billion + to nations around the world every single year.

We have trade deficits with every major trade partner in the world which costs us over $500 billion every single year...

There are plenty of ways to find the money.

Like I said, if he can convince congress I will be impressed. I don't know if it will happen

as much as i dont like this guy, he is right

he's a jew you can never know his true motives

Netanjahu is based
He is ex SF and cares for his people no matter what sandnigger or human rights cucks think

thank you merchant you truly are our gratest ally