Obama taking a stand

When the previous President has to break a long standing tradition of not criticizing the new administration, you know you backed the wrong horse.

businessinsider.com/obama-statement-trump-immigration-order-muslim-ban-2017-1

When are you guys going to realize that you fucked up? That Trump should never have even been allowed to run?

He is the most racist and sexist bigot to ever exist and the dumbest fucking Businessman/Politician to ever exist.

If we're lucky, Obama can still pull us out of this shit hole you all put us in, and we can rebuild from this train wreck of a presidency.

You fucking idiots.

he is such a race baiting nigger.

fuck off you faggot shill

sage

That annoying nigger couldn't be quiet for one fucking week. Just one week.

Whatever Obama says are "American Values" are the opposite of American Values

I mean...

talk like this...

You know okie doke...

Trumps ban ya'll hear?, not a project of mine..

if if if if if.

Gayniggers from outerspace.

Precisely.

couldn't agree more

Obama needs to shut the fuck up and go away.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obama did the exact same ban with Iraq

A little hypocritical don't you think?

Fuck off CTR and get a real job, you fat piece of shit.

>Obama did the same thing
>Trump one-upped Obama

Trump is the bad guy here. Clearly he is. MSM told me so.

>exact same ban

how does it feel to be a pawn in the anti-intellectualism movement?

neck yourself retard

uh-oh the barbaric swine dropped his tendieeesssssreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Obama orders drones to be used to commit strikes without due process and the left is quite.

Trump puts a 90 day hold on all people coming in from countries the Obama administration designated as problematic and the left wants civil war.

this.

The left don't care unless it's the right.

>Obama creates law allowing him to ban immigration from country
>Trump uses Obama's law to ban immigration from multiple countries
>Obama criticizes Trump for using his law

what a dumb pres what did he do ? You ask?

>Race baited

>debt ceiling still went up

>massive military presence and droning in the middle east

>destabilized Lybia and Syria

>major factor attributing to refugee crisis

> and top it off was only considered half decent because muh black messiah :/

>American Values

Values change.

Seems Sup Forums has devolved into cancer threads like this. It's being flooded with bait.

republicans should be thrilled. people have been sick of obama's arrogant retarded bullshit for years now.

as a liberal who wants the democrats to stop being so goddamn crazy and out of touch, I'm extremely disappointed with this petty bullshit and really hope obama will fuck off eventually.

>the right don't care unless it's the left

Fuck off CTR nerdvirgins.

I guess he must have forgotten that he banned muslim immigration in 2011 temporarily just like Trump.

I hope mommy bends over and picks them up so i can get a coupe umps

I will probably lose some good boy points but i think its worth it

fpbp

Hillary Clinton beat obama in the primary. He was never a legitimate president

>Obama broke a tradition
Again?

fuck off shill we can smell the reak of failure on your greasy face leaning to close to your dimly lit screen in the CTR basement, busy yourself with killing the rats down there you shitcunt

Nigger cuck should be indicted

He signed the 2015 terrorist travel prevention act that the executive order is enforcing. He's a slippery fucker

>values at stake
>muh safe zones

Is that guy again guys! That creamy Malik looking bro.

>it's an American value to guarantee entry to literally anybody that wants it
Why can't he just fuck off and take vacation?

Yes, we made a mistake, but it's not voting in Trump, he was the solution.
>other guy breaks the tradition
>it's somehow the new guy's fault
kek

Now that Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate has been Forensically proven a forgery he shouldn't have said anything.

Sage advice from Barack"Muslims aren't for obstructing, just self-destructing" Obama

> (Presidents never criticize the ones who comes after.)

And the reason they don't, is so the new president shouldn't use the Freedom Of Information Act to blow up their dirty shitty lies and treasons in their ass.

Hope the nigger gets a full round of his Middle-East lies.
(But I doubt it's in the interest of most republican politicians.)

This is b8, right?...

This has to be troll, why the fuck would you want anyone to take a third term? Almost on par with suggesting that war-mongering corporation whore should just take over instead

If he's elected again the yanks might finally have a day where they aren't at war with anybody under his presidency. Third time's the charm

The nerve on this fucking nigger who has been arming """moderate rebels""" in Syria for 3 or 4 years now.

Surprised it took over a week for it to happen. Classless. Faggot kenyon with a tranny spouse can't just keep its mouth shut.

Hey CTR, how does it feel to know you failed so miserably that even the Democratic Party considers you and your boss to be a liability?

>Divisive and petty man continues being divisive and petty

you know War is terrorism and barry is guilty as fuck. He is a criminal and it seems like you like him a lot. Idiot.

I wonder why nobody ever talks about this. I'm not even a birther but it was a forgery.

I agree. Obama should have never gotten into office in the first place. What a disgrace that man is.

I don't remember American values being Sharia law

thats how you know they are scared. it'll be ok, you are still in for a glorious 4 or 8 years.

Guys it's fine. He's on our side. We both hold black people to significantly lower standards than white people. Give him time, he'll come around.

>Obama
>America values
Get outta here Obozo

Soros has created his own CTR. Their posts are patently obvious. We need a name for this new menace.

SAGE

you're not a birther.

just a regular ol' chump and dumbass.

The previous president is a fraud and never gave a shit about America or its traditions. This is what you are seeing.

>when you elected a nigger you know you made a mistake
Correction

>When the previous President has to break a long standing tradition of not criticizing the new administration, you know you backed the wrong horse.
no he's a very liberal nigger and can't help himself

its called democracy you big lipped abo. any one can run if the meet the requirements. there is no stipulation about not being racist as a requirement

It's career suicide to point it out

> Invite these people in with values like killing gays and harshly restricting free speech and brutally subjugating women with acid attacks and shit yo
> Yo if we don't invite these people in our values of equal rights for women and gays and inclusivity and free speech and shit are at stake dawg

Okily Dokily
> American Values
A nation who's highest value is tolerance makes its only value to have no values.

>112233
What did KEK (pbuh) mean by this?

>Obama doesn't like the ban.

That means we absolutely backed the right horse. It is fucking beautiful

Lol how pathetic

Liberals will never understand this.

Fuck that stupid nigger. He did jack shit for 8 years and now he's butt hurt?

Good. Stupid fucking nigger.

Fuck off shill, this is no place for you

Wait. Full. Fucking. Stop.

Trump merely continued Obama's security directive. The banned countries were generated by DHS years ago, not either Administration.

Since when are choosing not to import a bunch of people who are fine with honor killings, death to gays and sexist laws/beliefs, "American values"?

Dumb nigger.

Maybe "Shill'o'Soros" like a dinosaur name but also a contraction of Shill of Soros. maybe that is dumb though

Kys if you really believe this

Didn't obongo have a 3 month ban from a lot of these countries too?