Is her /our guy/?

Is her /our guy/?

No. Sup Forums disavows

Manlet

At least he actually took action instead of talking about it and whining

No, he's a fucking terrorist, and Trump's rhetoric DIRECTLY caused this atrocity. Trump has blood on his hands.

Sup Forums is a board of peace... unless Canada is involved

Day of the Rake NOW

He's a hero

F

No, that probably wasn't him.

And looking at his FB page he wasn't even Sup Forums.
He seems like a Sargon of Akkad fan.

rare pile of rocks.

According to police he's a socially awkward guy who was bullied for being small and unmanly so he took his anger out on innocent Muslims. Definitely your guy.

LOL a québécois commits a terror attack. United States president to blame. Nicely done shlomo

Keep hold of that nickel at all costs baguette.

No. Just as Roof isn't our guy. You don't attack civilians; especially when they are in prayer. We all know Islam is a cult but there is something to be said about attacking someone when they are connecting with their God. These people were unarmed. Conflict has to be fair.

>likes JIDF on facebook
>morrocan with him posts assault rifle on his facebook
>sits in the car the shooter went back to, reloading, 2 times
>I am merely a witness goyim

He's definitely going to be painted as /ourguy/. Amazing how quickly they've coordinated and begun pushing the same message. Have you heard a thing about the Texas mosque arson since it happened? Guess who did that? Just like the southern Baptist church was burned down by parishioners, the same is true of that mosque. But sure, they wouldn't organize a terror attack at a mosque, that's never happened countless times in the middle east. Fuck state propaganda and fuck Faux News too, an elementary school child could connect these dots without assistance.

Is there a way to check if this guy really got arrested/accused/sentenced for a crime in Canada? The way he got caught was fishy and I'd like to check if they leave any holes in their narrative once this story evolves.

>Guess who did that?

did they really imam it?

>sits in the car the shooter went back to, reloading, 2 times

i want to believe.

The problem with modern arson is there's always a camera within the vicinity or a witness because it was a large city. They would at least be able to see something. It's more than likely enough to determine race. You haven't heard they're looking for a white suspect, so Coulter's Law is in effect. The amount of donations collected after events like this always makes up for whoever takes the fall for whatever institution is running the scam, but especially a religious one.

>muslim sjw cuck convert
>/our guy/

pick 1 faggot

Your well thought out and accurate post saves you from the rake.
For now...

Logic from a leaf?

He's a fucking plant, just like Richard Spencer.

No, he didn't need to kill people to achieve what he wanted. He was impatient.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

kinda rare

fuck off you cringe worthy faggot /ourx/ meme is only used by fucking retards. i hope you die soon asshole OP

I guarantee that trudeau let the real shooter go and had this leaf arrested for wrong think

You don't even understand the term DIRECTLY do you?

>a leaflet
>/ourguy/

Never

No.

Chimping out and killing innocent people reduces us to the level of the savages and serves the narrative the media want to create.

UBER THOTH GET
OwO